GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
V
This is 17 minute video interview with the PI. The last time I saw a site put a full raw interview up, it was chiseled down to 3 minutes the next day. Just in case, that's the standard, watch it while you can.

ETA: Now it's a 2 min video already.

PI says ppl in the house r not truthful n the investigation.
A lot of people living in that house.
Home close to the Mexican border.
Tina recently inherited money.
He thinks kidnapping is not logical( for ransom etc)
Thinks this points to death.

IMO, MC and TC were gone from the compound before 5am....

V

If I had to guess I think he is suggesting that someone from the compound killed them for Tinas money and then disposed of them in Mexico and drove back home and ditched the car... I wouldnt want to be living at the compound right now!! And his comments has to be a total psych out for someone---the tension has got to be intense.

V

Why would they be truthful when they've got something to hide? JMO.

Someone from the compound could have abandoned the car where they did because they needed to get back into the compound without being noticed and certainly not seen driving the car...jmo

Yes I definitely agree, someone needed to be close enough to get back...
probably sometime early Monday morning ... I'm thinking a male, due to the fact that most women carry a purse with their phone inside.

in a way though... it's seems so obvious.

The 911 call was odd, IMO. However, as to the specific information, if her purse was left at the house, he could have gotten height, weight, hair and eye color off her license, and VIN off insurance card. It did sound like someone was prompting him from the background IMO.

I need to listen to recording again, but I think at around 3:30 min. he says something like she WAS... (past tense). Can someone else listen and see if they hear that? I seem to be having computer/internet issues. Isn't his dad's scar visible? Very odd call.

He says 'she's, he's' throughout.

It's possible a 17 year just doesn't notice or think of scars. This is why adults usually file missing persons reports.

Can someone explain a basic dynamic of this compound. Are they all family. Wad the couple freeloading but have other plans for the inheritance. Tia

How long was it between the last time they were 'seen' and the time they were reported missing? Plenty of time to dispose of, clean?? Etc etc etc .... JMO.

By telling the operator that they were headed to Chandler, would that take the l.e. on the road to where car was found?

does anyone know if the compound has been forensically searched?

Hired PI's interview:

What I find very interesting is he says at the beginning, Tina's brother hired him and brought him to the compound on June 22, apparently as soon as he heard they were reported missing. To me that says brother was immediately suspicious.

When operator asked why he thought they were missing, he said bc it's been 12 hours. If he called after 7, it would be 14 if 5 A.M. was last time he'd actually seen them.

If I had to guess I think he is suggesting that someone from the compound killed them for Tinas money and then disposed of them in Mexico and drove back home and ditched the car... I wouldnt want to be living at the compound right now!! And his comments has to be a total psych out for someone---the tension has got to be intense.

2-2.5 hrs from Maricopa to Mexican Border at best. No way would any killer would travel across a international border crossing to dispose of 2 dead bodies when there is infinite miles of desert in between.

<modsnip>

Possible the father killed her for the inheritance or was caught spending the money behind her back? Followed by the son helping him dispose of the body, then drive the father to Mexico? Then return the vehicle back to the area outside the "compound". Wait a bit, dial 911 and report your father missing when you think a suspicious amount of time has passed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member