GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty certain Tina is no where near 5'8" or 140 lbs. I'm thinking 5'3"---5'6"---120-135 lbs. seeing her in wedding photos, in heels next to her husband, and with her daughter (who appears to be 5'7"--5'8") she is significantly shorter. In the big scheme, it's not that important. I just wonder why he was able to rattle that off so quickly---but get her eye-color wrong. Weird....just weird.
The eye color. I could have swore i saw a hint of blue or hazel in tinas eyes, but maybe I'm wrong. He did correct himself on dads eye color though.

I'm looking to see which station will carry it.

Can someone transcribe? Thanks so much! What is sad is that hundreds of volunteers are out in the heat looking yet per the PI some of those closest to the family are not forthcoming with what they know. Jmo

Can someone transcribe? Thanks so much! What is sad is that hundreds of volunteers are out in the heat looking yet per the PI some of those closest to the family are not forthcoming with what they know. Jmo

Great point. The terrain, the heat...it's all terribly dangerous.
I'm interested to see which branches of the family tree will be represented at the Press Conference.

IMO

My 2 cents: Sunday June 21st was Fathers day which could be difficult with a newly blended family.
IMOO

I had just read comments on abc15 fb post from the 30th. Someone stated that the son placed the 911 call from his dad's phone. If thats true.. Then something is definitely way off here.

Interesting if he did make it from the dad's cell phone, super strange! let us know if you get confirmation on that.

I had just read comments on abc15 fb post from the 30th. Someone stated that the son placed the 911 call from his dad's phone. If thats true.. Then something is definitely way off here.
If the phones were in the car...is that how he got the vin? It would make much more sense to me if he placed the 911 call AFTER finding car. But that's not what media is saying.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I dont think they are newly blended. I can see family photos dating back a few years

They have only been married a year as of May 2015. Anyone know how long they had dated (not counting their high school sweetheart years) before they married?

Please please will someone be able to transcribe the press conference?? Those of us at work would very much appreciate it!! [emoji6]

would a 17 yr old be stupid enough to use a 'victims' phone to call 911 if he was the guilty party? :no:

They have only been married a year as of May 2015. Anyone know how long they had dated (not counting their high school sweetheart years) before they married?

Per pics on FB, I am guessing since at least 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this was posted earlier and I missed it, but has it been determined what was the nature of the "appointments" they were going to so early in the morning? I understand Tina had to work that day, but where was Michael headed exactly when they carpooled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member