GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro-in-law said Michael is on long-term disability and "had no place he had to be each day".

The hiring of the PI is that frustration for the family.
Geoff doesn't agree with some disparaging suppositions that might have happened.

Border patrol and Pinal sheriff's have taken that area (sorry I didn't hear the area!) To search

They aren't surprised about the shift in the investigation. They are happy about it.

The purse detail with the item still in her purse is new along with Tom.

So, what did we learn?

"Tina did some work for Tom across the street, she was running an errand for him that morning (Monday) to Mesa
Tina's purse is in the room. The item she was supposed to deliver for Tom in Mesa was still in her purse (!!!) We don't think she left the house."

Q: What was the "item" ???

If Tina was to take paperwork to somebody in the morning and her purse and the paperwork was left behind I am kind of thinking Mike and Tina went somewhere Sunday night and never came home. Something happened to them then.

Maybe they went to that bar or just for a ride or a bite to eat...gas or anything.

I think the son meant they 'must' have been missing since 5 because maybe that's when they planned to leave but I bet no 17 year old boy is up at that time seeing them off.

Something happened to them Sunday night. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member