GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much left unsaid. I wish we knew what Tom's occupation is. "Item" does not sound like paperwork, but I suppose if Tina is an accountant it is possible she is also a notary. In that scenario she could have been delivering documents to be signed and notarized.

GD did the conference
1. Tina works across road for a guy called Tom
2. She was supposed to be delivering something (did not stipulate what) for Tom to Mesa on Monday morning, the family knew Michael was going to go with her
3. the purse with the item that she was going to deliver is still in their room
4. no on actually knows what time the left house no witnesses they are guessing it was 5 am
5. GD could not say was the last person to see them, he went to bed at 10.30pm on sunday
6. fathers day gathering went well without incident
7. Felt PI was speaking out of turn insinuating that family were not being truthful
8. Tina and Mike have lived with GD for 2 years while they set up their plot of land next door
9. The small inheritance from Tinas mother was going to be a down payment on a mobile to put on that plot of land whilst they build a house
10. They were advised by a PI (doesnt sound like the same PI already discussed and seen on TV) and other people (but not PE) not to increase the ransom as this may hinder the chances of getting them back fast

What does everyone else think......I thought GD was kosher in the interview...he didnt stumble words

I am now thinking it is a domestic situ between Mike and Tina :-(

Speaking of Mesa, how far is it from the compound (Geoff's word) ? Only about 45 minutes or so away? Or more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes 45 mins to an hour depending on how fast you drive and what traffic is like.

Mesa, I am afraid to say that town because it (the Town) correlates to you know what! ;)

Being from the other side of country can you please explain the Mesa connotation? Thanks :)

Re: the 5am departure for Mesa - it's a 45 min drive according to Google so that does seem early for a drop-off of something business related. It is also only a bit beyond Chandler so the son's 911 report wasn't totally off-whack. I suppose it was part of the conversation Sunday night that they would get an early start at 5am if noone actually saw them in the morning.

Sorry I tuned in late. Who was that man in the blue shirt. He seemed quite forthcoming. Also who was he talking about that he didn't like what they were saying? TIA

I had another window open on the computer so I wasn't watching the video as I was typing on the keyboard for the thread.
The guy he didn't like what he was saying, I think you meant Geoff didn't like a lot of what the Private Investigator had to say that Mike Perry hired.

I don't understand why the home has not been thoroughly searched and sprayed with luminal, and why no lie detector tests? IMO whatever happened to this beautiful couple, occurred in the COMPOUND.

Being from the other side of country can you please explain the Mesa connotation? Thanks :)

Re: the 5am departure for Mesa - it's a 45 min drive according to Google so that does seem early for a drop-off of something business related. It is also only a bit beyond Chandler so the son's 911 report wasn't totally off-whack. I suppose it was part of the conversation Sunday night that they would get an early start at 5am if noone actually saw them in the morning.

No, MODS please FORGIVE ME for EVEN saying this in the first place in my other post. SORRY!!

No, I can't because there is a subject we are not allowed to discuss that happened in Mesa.

I was thinking today maybe one of them killed the other and one is on the run. jmo

Stop reading gossip on FB and Twitter. It will turn your brains to mush.

Sheriff's Office disputes misinformation on missing couple
By Raquel Hendrickson
June 25, 2015 - 9:56 am

[...]
"Social media went into gossip mode when enterprising Facebook users tried to compare a photo of Tina Careccia to a photo of a wanted bank robber.

According to PCSO, it has been confirmed that she is not the person in the surveillance photo from a Mesa bank.
"

http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2...ice-disputes-misinformation-on-missing-couple

For the new readers.

Well I don't blame Tina's brother for getting his own PI. She vanished out of a house full of her husband's family. Something is really squishy here. It is starting to feel like a domestic situation to me too!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mesa. Smh

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So did TC never ""go in to work every day"???? And Mike was on disability, yet they carpooled every day? Boy either major errors in the information put out there or I did not follow correctly, or something...and Mesa...I got it sheesh

One thing bothers me about Goeff's statement:
Since when does raising a reward hinder the chances of finding someone? If that were really the case no rewards would be offered, ever.

IMO

Mesa. Smh

*feeling sheepish* SMH
I thought people were alluding to the fact that it was a town known for drugs or another famous case or something!
Now it shall be known as "the town that shall not be named" in this case because of some overzealous sleuthing :)

To many repetitive questions here...and I seem to be having issues again with the posts and loading ugh............

Does anyone know if the area of Mobile, Arizona has been searched? It's only about 15-20 minutes from their house I think and I read landfills out there. I hope they can find more clues soon, would be my worst nightmare to have a loved one go missing.

Sooo... Would it be reasonable to possibly surmise..that possibly on Sunday night - early hours Monday morning, just perhaps MC and TC had a 'tif" and possibly left the 'compound' to 'talk', thus why everything was left behind... and maybe they were going to leave in the car or go for an impromptu drive but... someone changed their mind... Just some rambling thoughts... JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill