GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing bothers me about Goeff's statement:
Since when does raising a reward hinder the chances of finding someone? If that were really the case no rewards would be offered, ever.

IMO

You know I am not sure if he meant it in the way that they would have to keep upping the reward if it wasn't enough, maybe??
He said something but I was typing then.
I would think that it could possibly help, but I haven't seen any reward help find someone, has anybody seen that in any of the cases we search here on WS?
IMOO.

I was thinking the "item" might be a flash drive or a key. As to the reward, perhaps LE is concerned that raising the amount might cause the potential perp to hold out for even more. JMO.

[video=twitter;616377369604026369]https://twitter.com/abc15/status/616377369604026369[/video]

One thing bothers me about Goeff's statement:
Since when does raising a reward hinder the chances of finding someone? If that were really the case no rewards would be offered, ever.

IMO
Exactly! And why does he think PI's that approached him with that info are correct vs the PI that Tina's brother hired? I would think the brother's PI would give better info since its his friends sister that is missing.

No, MODS please FORGIVE ME for EVEN saying this in the first place in my other post. SORRY!!

No, I can't because there is a subject we are not allowed to discuss that happened in Mesa.

:scared:

Mesa came up on the interview by DG. Nothing at all to do with the banned topic. correct me but I heard DG say that TC was delivering an item to Mesa for Tom, not Chandler. I know the areas border onto each other so the saying son saying chandler when he was on 911 call and GD saying they were planning on going to Chandler is reasonable

IMO

Pinal County Sheriffs Office is currently serving a search warrant at a home related to this case. Doesnt say which house.

Media is on the way

Even though I was suspicious prior I also thought Geoff Dugan was genuine. However, WHY would you not gather the family (members of the compound) and nail down who exactly was the last person to see each one of them??Why wouldn't LE nail that down as well?? It's probably the most important thing in establishing a timeline. Were Tina's kids there that night or were they at their Dad's. Just wondering how many of Tina's family was there. Blood is thicker than water.....as they say. I see why Mike Perry quickly hired a PI.

I was thinking the "item" might be a flash drive or a key. As to the reward, perhaps LE is concerned that raising the amount might cause the potential perp to hold out for even more. JMO.
The reward amount was advice he got from PI's that approached him, not LE. I found that reasoning suspicious...

So, what did we learn?

I get the feeling that they are trying to get out in front of something...or maybe they are just competing with the brother/pi. Almost like they are trying to direct the flow of info or something...strange.

I saw someone not wanting to mention Mesa and assumed it was because we have had (way way more than) enough of jodi arias.

ETA: no need to reply - I know about Mesa.

The reward amount was advice he got from PI's that approached him, not LE. I found that reasoning suspicious...
Ah, thank you for the clarification. That does make it a bit more suspect IMO.

well if they dont think she left the house then have they csi'd the house yet?? something is up with him saying that they have no idea BUT they also dont think she ever left the house? gimme a break.

Does anyone know if the area of Mobile, Arizona has been searched? It's only about 15-20 minutes from their house I think and I read landfills out there. I hope they can find more clues soon, would be my worst nightmare to have a loved one go missing.

The Butterfield Station Landfill.
Websleuther's may remember it from the following cases:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shockley_jahessye.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jacobson_cookie.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hansen_bradley.html

That looks like the 5th telephone pole west of Brewer and Papago Rds. North of MC and DG's lots by the crow 2 streets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247