GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike and Tina Careccia update: Authorities serving search warrant tied to missing couple case
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ce...ng-search-warrant-tied-to-missing-couple-case
MARICOPA, AZ - Authorities are serving a search warrant Wednesday afternoon related to the case of a missing Maricopa couple.

According to the Pinal County Sheriff's Office, they are serving the warrant around 3:45 p.m. in the area of Papago and Brewer roads in Maricopa.

steelman's case map from post #1. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kU0N9GRL6xI8

Is it custom to block the roads off when searching a house???

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The purse detail with the item still in her purse is new along with Tom.

26) On Father's Day - friend José from Venezuela was interested in Mike's skills as a pilot

Okayeeee, this #26 grabbed my attention....

26) On Father's Day - friend José from Venezuela was interested in Mike's skills as a pilot

Okayeeee, this #26 grabbed my attention....

I'm not sure he said Jose from Venezula, I heard Jose Venezuela. Isn't that a common Hispanic name, too? IDK.

Even though I was suspicious prior I also thought Geoff Dugan was genuine. However, WHY would you not gather the family (members of the compound) and nail down who exactly was the last person to see each one of them??Why wouldn't LE nail that down as well?? It's probably the most important thing in establishing a timeline. Were Tina's kids there that night or were they at their Dad's. Just wondering how many of Tina's family was there. Blood is thicker than water.....as they say. I see why Mike Perry quickly hired a PI.
Maybe TC's Brother is aware of some difficult family dynamic going on within the compound.

I'm new here and live in Glendale Arizona and this case has really got me intrigued. From everything I've read on this site, FB, court records that are public access, this family is enormous and has a lot going on. I tried to listen to the police scanner for Pinal County and they have taken it offline which is interesting since I saw or read that the sin who called this in was listening to the scanners. I also am not sure if TC could be a Notary with a criminal charge against her, you have to get bonded. And with 14 people in that house how could the door be left open? I know kids leave doors open, so if it was normal it wouldn't have been mentioned. And the simple fact that the car was basically around the corner from the house, pointed in that direction and that the son found it. And what child knows his fathers height and weight let alone his step moms?

Is it custom to block the roads off when searching a house???

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It sounds like all the press from the family's press conference headed over as soon they got wind of it so the police are probably trying to keep them at bay.

Unfortunately it's past midnight in the UK & I have work tomorrow however I do have Pinal County Sheriff streaming via an app so will keep my ears open for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new here and live in Glendale Arizona and this case has really got me intrigued. From everything I've read on this site, FB, court records that are public access, this family is enormous and has a lot going on. I tried to listen to the police scanner for Pinal County and they have taken it offline which is interesting since I saw or read that the sin who called this in was listening to the scanners. I also am not sure if TC could be a Notary with a criminal charge against her, you have to get bonded. And with 14 people in that house how could the door be left open? I know kids leave doors open, so if it was normal it wouldn't have been mentioned. And the simple fact that the car was basically around the corner from the house, pointed in that direction and that the son found it. And what child knows his fathers height and weight let alone his step moms?

Hi TSol and welcome to Webseluths :)

Terrific first post, hopefully we'll get some answers soon!

I'm not sure he said Jose from Venezula, I heard Jose Venezuela. Isn't that a common Hispanic name, too? IDK.

I could be wrong but was pretty sure at the time the reporter was talking about who was in the house that Sunday & whether everyone was known to the family & Geoff said that everyone was known, they were all talking and their "friend José from Venezuela was interested & talking to Mike about flying".

Unfortunately it's past midnight in the UK & I have work tomorrow however I do have Pinal County Sheriff streaming via an app so will keep my ears open for a bit.

I've been listening too..... Still am.

@*****
@justinpazera @PinalCSO @abc15 There is some debate on Fb whether it's the home the cpl lived in or another home. Can u clarify?

Justin Pazera @justinpazera
@***** @PinalCSO @abc15 - another home but it's close. Not even a mile away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108