GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a very big dog on that property. I think LE may be waiting for Animal Control to arrive.

The Sheriff's search and rescue arrived, and there's a dog in that vehicle.
I wonder if they will use that dog?
I imagine they will have to take care of that other dog that you mentioned. I saw that one, too!

I think LE know exactly what has happened. They just need the evidence and I think they'll get exactly that today. Only a matter of time before an arrest. It's really heating up... JMO.

From SaraLouCards transcript of the presser:

On Father's Day - friend "JV" was interested in Mike's skills as a pilot

I can only imagine he would be. Could have been offer on the table which ended up with the "item" being in Tina's purse. Have to wait for more info. Jmo

Arizona stays on Mt.Time doesn't change it.

Right, the correlation is mountain in the winter (the same time as my mountain in the winter as I live in Colorado)
but pacific in the summer as Arizona's time zone would be the same as California's in the summer, is how I understood it.

Arizona stays on Mountain standard time, that is correct, whereas my mountain time zone would observe daylight savings time, so it would change.

IMOO.

The Sheriff's search and rescue arrived, and there's a dog in that vehicle.
I wonder if they will use that dog?
I imagine they will have to take care of that other dog that you mentioned. I saw that one, too!
Oh lord. I hope they don't shoot this guy's dog to get on the property. Since they brought a dog, I wonder if it is to look for drugs or to look for a cadaver? I hope the former!

I can only imagine he would be. Could have been offer on the table which ended up with the "item" being in Tina's purse. Have to wait for more info. Jmo

The item in the purse was related to Tom, another neighbr that Tina worked for, and not JV.

Live stream ended just as the officers began to enter the property..

on Fox10Phoenix.com video it says she had a flash drive she was supposed to deliver and a dr. appt on Monday. [video]http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11647129/pcso-executes-search-warrant-at-home-in-maricopa[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat