AZ AZ - Morgan Bonafield, 20, Phoenix, 25 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a reminder that falls at random: If you post a link that shows up as ****** that means it is not an allowed link at Websleuths. Fund raising sites are generally not allowed as links. Thanks.

Morgan has been missing for more than a year now. Still no MSM articles about her. Hoping and praying for her safe return.

This one makes me sad. I've shared her poster with truckers against trafficking, hopefully they can get the word out.

Yeah, I'm thinking we haven't seen any updates because she's no longer missing.

That is strange. Just 5 weeks ago her "best friend" posted that she was still missing and no follow-up?!

Well I stand corrected. Looks like she's alive and hopefully well.

She/whoever has access to her acct edited the comment on the article. Original is v. disturbing. Hoping she is safe

Looks like her friends are still attempting to find her/get in contact ... posts as recently as May 5, 2016 ...

Someone (her friend?) replied in March to the comment on the article disputing it was her who made the comment...confused.

According to her Mom's Facebook, she is still missing.

I am local to AZ and it seems like we have had quite a few young women go missing in the past few years with very little media attention. :(

Actually she still is missing and I think it's heartless you come on here and derail a missing persons investigation. Are you Jeff Fuch's friend? Ask Morgan's family and they will tell you she is still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back