Found Deceased AZ - Najib "Jubi" Monsif, 20, with autism, wandering near home, Scottsdale, 23 Sep 2021 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in the area and also work with people with autism. I don’t find it strange that if Jubi said “you’ll never see me again” to his brother it got ignored. He could have bern doing something called “scripting” which is where he heard something on a tv show or movie and just repeats it. The fact that the brother ignored they statement means to me that Jubi probably repeated non-sensical things frequently.

What I can’t understand about this case , however Is how there is zero security footage of cars in the neighborhood or anyone on foot. This is a very nice neighborhood and I’m positive that many neighbors have security cams. I don’t get how absolutely nothing was caught on camera. Did they state an estimated time he left home? I read something about dad waking up at 2am but I don’t recall the rest.

I really thought the sister mentioned Jubi saying that was odd, but they didn't inquire further. That's where I'm getting stuck. Obviously the family thought his statement was weird, so it couldn't be normal for him to quote things (Scripting).

Nothing new from the family, altough they seem convinced that Jubi wasn't lured, at least not through the internet. They're convinced Jubi left home on his own, which based on his comments the night before, seemed planned. Lack of video showing him walking indicates he was picked up shortly after he left home. I am a firm believer that someone is involved in this, either by luring him personally or by picking him up or something. If Jubi just walked out on his own a camera would have picked him up somewhere.

I had a dream abour Jubi last night. He was alive, but afraid his family was mad at him. I pray whoever took him comes forward to give his family peace.

I wish I knew more about Najib's functionality and his abilities. I knew on post #2 it states he functions at the level of an 8 year old, but does he know how to ride the bus?? Does he have routes he's taken in the past? (I was just following a case of an autistic frequent runaway who always used public transport to go to a new city) If someone interacted with him in a public setting, would it be obvious that he was disabled? Could he 'pass' in public as a shy but average guy, or someone whose more mildly mentally impaired and homeless?
I'm just looking for situations where Najib could still be alive and in some kind of shelter under the radar :(

My heart is broken. Rest in peace Jubi. Prayers up for his family, who loved him so very much.

From Justin Lum - Fox 10

BREAKING: Scottsdale PD says the remains of Jubi Monsif were found at a canal pump station near Power Road and Loop 202 in Mesa. The crime lab forensically confirmed the remains to be Jubi’s. No signs of foul play per SPD.
Jubi had been missing since 9/23/21. My heart goes out to his family.

My heart is broken. Rest in peace Jubi. Prayers up for his family, who loved him so very much.

From Justin Lum - Fox 10

BREAKING: Scottsdale PD says the remains of Jubi Monsif were found at a canal pump station near Power Road and Loop 202 in Mesa. The crime lab forensically confirmed the remains to be Jubi’s. No signs of foul play per SPD.
Jubi had been missing since 9/23/21. My heart goes out to his family.

I’m so sad. I have an 18 year old daughter with autism who seems similar in abilities. Poor Jubi must have been utterly terrified. My prayers are with his family.

Jubi Monsif -- the missing 20-year-old on the Autism spectrum we have been covering on NewsNation -- has been found dead. Scottsdale Police say they found his remains at a pump station. He was reported missing on Sept. 23. Expecting more information from police this afternoon.

Police say there are no signs of foul play.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1470790361043943433

If there's no signs of foul play, what happened?

Jubi Monsif -- the missing 20-year-old on the Autism spectrum we have been covering on NewsNation -- has been found dead. Scottsdale Police say they found his remains at a pump station. He was reported missing on Sept. 23. Expecting more information from police this afternoon.

That is what I am wondering ?? No foul play ? How on earth is that statement even possible?

This is my theory (and theory ONLY). Where Jubi disappeared, from his home, there is the Central Arizona Project Canal. Where he was found was a pump station on that same canal. I believe he entered the canal either from his neighborhood or near the Albertsons (where the dogs tracked him to) and floated to the pump station. I am so damned sad.

This is my theory (and theory ONLY). Where Jubi disappeared, from his home, there is the Central Arizona Project Canal. Where he was found was a pump station on that same canal. I believe he entered the canal either from his neighborhood or near the Albertsons (where the dogs tracked him to) and floated to the pump station. I am so damned sad.

Would that mean then he would have drowned? Sorry, I don't know anything about this area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back