Found Deceased AZ - Najib "Jubi" Monsif, 20, with autism, wandering near home, Scottsdale, 23 Sep 2021 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Flyers up at AJ's on FLW today. Also, the kids who went to DM with the sibs and all of their friends who went to other local HS's are all over SM about it, so word is getting out that way. I wonder if they were able to get his gaming chat records? I don't even know if that's possible.
That is awesome. I hope they were able to get his gaming chat records, too. I read somewhere early on that the Scottsdale PD forensics team had gone through his PS. I think it was a PS.

That is awesome. I hope they were able to get his gaming chat records, too. I read somewhere early on that the Scottsdale PD forensics team had gone through his PS. I think it was a PS.
They really need to see if he is on Discord - that is an app that integrates with many gaming platforms and could possibly be of help to LE.

Here is a video link of Jubi to show what his speech is like. He functions at a 6 y.o. level.
BBM. I want to bring this up really quick because I think it is important. #ActuallyAutistic advocates have mentioned that functioning labels are harmful, especially in cases like this. While Jubi might function "as a six year old" with regard to things like executive functioning, speaking, interacting with the world in a neurotypical manner, etc., he likely can use things like the Internet proficiently and similarly to someone else his age. It is absolutely concerning that he is missing, because the support needs that he has make him more vulnerable to harm, but he should not be infantilized or given a functioning limit. Please remember that this is a 20 year old man that is missing, and we should be discussing and treating him as such. Calling him "vulnerable" or "endangered" is more helpful than infantilizing him and telling the world to treat him like a six-year-old, especially if he went missing voluntarily and may be reading on this site.

Wow. We are neighbors! I'm between T'bird and Cactus east of the 101

OT - I am just west of Kierland so yep, hi neighbor!

On Topic - I just can't shake the feeling there is more we don't know, and I am betting there is a seemingly good reason for that... Can't believe there have been no sightings, nothing... I have been telling everyone I know, sharing the posts and pictures. SO many people reporting they have heard nothing about Najib being missing.

Family members of disabled people often underestimate the skills of the disabled. I wonder of "Jubi" uses the computer? Have they checked the computer? History? It would be interesting, especially if the hx has been wiped, something probably beyond Jubi's ability.

Family members of disabled people often underestimate the skills of the disabled. I wonder of "Jubi" uses the computer? Have they checked the computer? History? It would be interesting, especially if the hx has been wiped, something probably beyond Jubi's ability.
He is an avid gamer according to family members.

“Let’s say, even if he did leave on foot that night, where would he go? He wouldn’t have made it very far,” Josie said. “Somebody would have found him by now.”
Search continues for 20-year-old with autism missing nearly two weeks from Arizona home

My brother is physically and mentally vulnerable,” his 24-year-old sister, Josie Monsif, told Oxygen.com. “[He] cannot defend himself [or] navigate a dangerous situation. He is helpless.”
‘We’re Just Terrified’: Family Of Missing Arizona Teen With Autism Say They Suspect He Was Kidnapped | Oxygen Official Site

I understand what you are saying. However, this is not my preferred wording this is the wording that everyone has been using. I have just been trying to be consistent with how things are being posted from his family's missing person's page. Including flyers and media postings. I am sorry if this is offensive to you. I am not the only one using this terminology. If you feel the need, feel free to educate everyone else that created flyers and media post for him. I didn't do any of that. Please do not pick on just me. You have no idea who I am. Honestly, I do not need the education I am a mother with an adult son who has an ASD diagnosis. I live in a world where I use person first language everyday 24/7. Like I said you have no idea who I am. So when I see "Autistic adult", yes this bother me. However, this is a critical time and I am not going to go to everyone that created a post and say, "Oh you need to change that because he is an adult with an autism diagnosis" instead of an autistic adult. Because right now, this is all about finding Jubi and this is a critical time. He has been missing for way too long. And if you have been reading and listening to the family. If you watched the candlelight vigil you would hear that his dad is adamant that someone took him. Instead of taking all this time to educate me and the others here on websleuths, why don't you go do something useful like pound the pavement with some flyers. Feel free to make your own flyer with the approved language. I have been dedicating all my very little amount of free time I have to helping. My whole life is about helping people.
The part of doyoulovemepfg’s post I picked up on the most is he may be a lot higher functioning on the computer, and in other similar situations than most people think. And if he is active online and reading posts like this he may be more apprehensive in coming home if he reads demeaning stuff like that he functions like a 6 year old.

My opinion only.

Come home Jubi, I promise it gets better.

The part of doyoulovemepfg’s post I picked up on the most is he may be a lot higher functioning on the computer, and in other similar situations than most people think. And if he is active online and reading posts like this he may be more apprehensive in coming home if he reads demeaning stuff like that he functions like a 6 year old.

My opinion only.

Come home Jubi, I promise it gets better.

So the other day there were many posts on here with differing opinions about this subject. Many of those were lost d/t an update. I am just going to say this it is time to move on from this. Again, this was not only me. The verbiage was used widely used outside of here and continues in media articles. Time to move on and refocus on finding Jubi. If you are local, please go hand out flyers and talk to businesses about posting flyers. Not everyone is on social media. There are still many areas that can be covered. If you are out of state go to the Log into Facebook his family created FB page to see how you can help bring more awareness to this case. Thank you.

It was his brother that he said this to, after they had finished playing a game and his brother was going off to bed. They mention he has said things of this nature in the past... they have searched the canals (water) in the area. It appears they believe he must be with someone because he is unable to walk long distances (per his sister in interview). He left his phone behind.

My concern is the computer / game. Alicia Navarro, also autistic, also a gamer has been missing from Phoenix (nearby city) for two years. :( This is what struck me at first. Similarities. MOO
Thanks...I'm trying to work on Daniel Robinson quite extensively and ran across this thread and don't want to get too sucked in!.

@AZsilver74 can you explain why his father believes Jubi was kidnapped? Any details help.

can he swim?
Have the neighbors been asked to review their camera/Ring footage?
Did he work?
Have you taken his dog out to try and track him?
Where did he like to hangout?
Pure speculation by father IMO....no ransom. If so, Scottsdale would not be issuning missing person announcements.

Sorry, I'm going to reply to my reply. On the 26th, this was written on the FB page "The entire team at Taliesin West has his picture on their phones and I update them with info each day. Picture will be posted at ticket kiosk.". Thank you.
We can shut that down...THANKS!

Are you very local? I ask because, while anything's possible, this neighborhood would be last on my list of places to take someone from. There are much better locations where you're far less likely to be caught and much more likely to be successful. This is helicopter parent, nosy neighbor, gated community, central.
I've lived here for many years and have never heard of a missing child who wasn't a runaway. Otoh, nearby communities like Mesa have missing person alerts ALL the time.
I'm about 5 miles away. You are correct. West Phoenix, some areas in Tempe, Mesa downtown, more for that kind of thing....

If his scent was last detected at Albertson’s was any video surveillance obtained? This could show exactly what he was wearing, the time he was at Albertson’s and possibly if he got into a vehicle with someone.

Based on Jubi’s last words, it seems like he knew he was leaving as if this is kind of planned. To me, the online predator seems likely. Someone he could have been speaking to for a while online that lured him out the Albertson’s and drove off with him.

It would be interesting to get more information about his “norms”. Are there places he has always wanted to visit or that he would talk about often?

I have been seeing some posts on instagram about him and the family but they are mixed messages. Some say he couldnt speak at all besides make noises and if thats the case, did he really say what he did? Also, some are saying he would say these things and would randomly leave the house often.

I feel like there’s a lot of missing information here that would be incredibly helpful to help search for him. If all local areas seem to not have seen him, this should be branched out to other cities and flyers should be put out around all the east and west valleys.
IME with Daniel Robinson, sometimes families hold back on sensitive information to the determiment of well-meaning individuals that could become really engaged. Police advise not to reveal to much so that anyone involved won't gain additional knowledge.

It is my understanding that there is NO video surveillance of JM and NO evidence tracking him to the nearby Albertson’s grocery store. I don’t know where this information is coming from and why it has been posted in previous posts. There was an alleged “sighting” of JM at an Albertson’s in the nearby town of Tempe ( where ASU is located), however, there is NO video surveillance or scent tracking related to JM. I am very familiar with the “area” where JM lives and was last seen, near Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd/Via Ventura. There are cameras everywhere- major intersection, CHASE Bank, gas station, large grocery store, strip malls. There is no video of him at any point, no scent that has been tracked by dogs…. nothing. I think JM was transported away from the home directly ( by whom, I have no idea). All JMO

IIRC the sister posted on the Find Jubi page that there is no trace of him anywhere. No camera sightings, no tracking, nothing. Which makes no sense if he walked off all on his own, but makes perfect sense if someone took him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773
Back