GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s
Bailiff said jury will end their day at 3:30pm MST each day of deliberations #bryanhulsey

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s
Bailiff said jury will end their day at 3:30pm MST each day of deliberations #bryanhulsey

AZ juries. Deliberate 90 minutes. Lunch 90 minutes. Deliberate 120 minutes (including break). Go Home.

14 hours for the first verdict in CMJA's trial......... there we have a baseline!
:gaah:

Just before closing arguments the judge went over the scheduling should they have to proceed to the next phases, is my memory mistaken that JM said he'd only need about an hour for the aggravation phase?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 27s
The Jury has reached a Verdict in State v #BryanHulsey. The verdict will be read at 2pm.

AZ Family ‏@azfamily 1m
#BREAKING: The jury has reached a verdict in the #BryanHulsey trial. The verdict will be read at 2 p.m. today.

Don't know if it will be televised

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s
Jury has a VERDICT! It will be read at 2pm MST #bryanhulsey

...........and everyone but Geevee walked away from their computers!!!:gaah:

Yes, that will teach me to take the dogs out to play ball!!

Verdict for Hulsey Murder trial at 2:00pm MST.

Didn't expect the verdict quite this soon but quite glad, I really hope we'll get a stream for it, they surely have plenty of notice.

this is fast for a verdict, as y'all have noted. Gotta be a prosecution verdict IMO for it to be this quick.

C.O.P.S. Arizona ‏@COPSArizona 2m
Verdict at 2pm for State v #BryanHulsey trial. We are in the courtroom to provide support for the survivors of @GlendaleAZPD #AnthonyHolly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho
Back