GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shouldn't they be treated were the outbreak is,so as not to spread it and cause outbreak here,omg is right

I am following the trial for ex VA Gov McDonnell and his wife..federal corruption charges, via twitter. The pros had the CEO of Star Scientific, Jonnie Williams and the stand, who is said to have lavished them with gifts and loans. Anyway, the def gets up the cross and they start out by saying...tells us about yourself... the guys talks and talks and talks. Basically the defe is boring the crap out of the everyone and the judge finally said this.

Rachel Ryan ‏@RachelCBS19 33m
"We are going to stop right here, primarily because I can't take another second of this" Judge Spencer ends Day 4 of #McDonnellTrial @CBS19 https://twitter.com/RachelCBS19

:lol:

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio·1 min
The jury has reached a verdict in the Aggravation Phase of the trial. #bryanhulsey

Whoa! Verdict time, got done with my stuff JUST IN TIME!!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
Defense is here waiting on #bryanhulsey

OT: I have just the 2 horses, a stallion and a mare, both Arabs. It's actually the least amount that I've had in the last 27 years. But, it works! I just have to stay away from Craigslist!!!!!:blushing:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s
#bryanhulsey is here

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s

I heard camera girl say 30 min delay for verdict so maybe a stream #bryanhulsey

Yes!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s
I heard camera girl say 30 min delay for verdict so maybe a stream #bryanhulsey

I just wonder if the camera girl was there all day, why no stream before?

I'mma goin' to take a reach here and say aggravating factors found, death penalty eligible........

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s
Jury coming in #bryanhulsey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho