GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omgggg how long til 2pm? Can we hope for a stream or is that too much to ask

:happydance: OT: We are under a flash flood watch til 9:00pm!!!!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 27s
The Jury has reached a Verdict in State v #BryanHulsey. The verdict will be read at 2pm.

Anyone know how long jury deliberated before announcing they reached a verdict? Didn't seem long at all; I hardly got a nap in. Was it even an hour?

Anyone know how long jury deliberated before announcing they reached a verdict? Didn't seem long at all; I hardly got a nap in. Was it even an hour?

About one hour today (apprx. 10:30-11:30, with the 2 late jurors holding it up) and then may be a few hours Thursday?

Verdict watch began at 11:34 , they broke for lunch at 12:21, and left at 4:08...on Thursday.

Wowzers and a half! The only real testimony for the defense was the Shot Spotter stuff.

Thursday was MAYBE and 1 1/2 to 2 hours, trying to decipher it from the twit feed....so 3 hours top?

I got this from KPHO:

"We will have a camera crew there but we won't be able to live stream it."

Good gravy, what in the heck could that be all about?

Gov Susanna Martinez was in building when evacuation order came it. Dunno what its about. Waiting for more details.

but of course!

Yeah, I don't know if it's because of the judge's 30 minute delay requirement or not, hopefully we'll at least get video after that 30 minutes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s
Cameraman is here! #BryanHulsey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives