GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alright, cleared the decks (and my bad mood from yesterday, sorry about that) so I don't have to go out tomorrow, if our little drama queen gets cold feet again I may have to smack him upside the head with a lady-purse. :gaah:

Alright, cleared the decks (and my bad mood from yesterday, sorry about that) so I don't have to go out tomorrow, if our little drama queen gets cold feet again I may have to smack him upside the head with a lady-purse. :gaah:

I kind of hope he does have a hissy fit just to see the judge dragging him in.

I kind of hope he does have a hissy fit just to see the judge dragging him in.

LOL Now that would be some just desserts for him.

Speaking of desserts, I'm in the process of making two kinds of tassies at the mo, cream cheese and chocolate-peanut, gotta have something to snack on while judge is doing the Hulsey drag. heh heh

On the docket:

The Minute Entry showing the jury's verdict is posted:

HulseyVerdict_zps14095a8a.jpg

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/072014/m6413023.pdf

Also, these were posted:

7/29/2014 NOF - Notice Of Filing - Party (001) 7/30/2014
NOTE: Notice of Filing: Exhibits

7/29/2014 REL - Reply - Party (001) 7/30/2014
NOTE: REPLY IN SUPPORT OF: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL AND TO DISQUALIFY THE OFFICE OF THE MARICOPA COUNTY ATTORNEY FROM REPRESENTING THE STATE IN THIS MATTER

Good morning! I'm hoping things go smoothly today. By "smoothly," I mean that our baby boo-boo has had the riot act read to him by his defense team AND we get live streaming with one half hour delay. Is that too much to ask?

He needs to understand that he needs to make a good impression on the jury, even though killing a police officer is most certainly an aggravating factor. The alternative, if he acts up, would be for him to be dragged into court strapped in a restraint chair with a spit-mask over his face.

I am an Australian and obviously have your time zone wrong with ours, but hoping to hear from all you best supporters later....3.30am it will be here for your 10.30am lol and I will be be asleep.

I am an Australian and obviously have your time zone wrong with ours, but hoping to hear from all you best supporters later....3.30am it will be here for your 10.30am lol and I will be be asleep.

Seems like the judge gave Hulsey an extra day to pull up his big boy panties and get his rear in court.

If by some miracle there's a camera, operator and stream cable today, you should be able to watch it on video later today, Berry.

'Morning everyone! We're expecting a cold front this afternoon, the next couple days should only get into the higher mid 80's. :D

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28m
#bryanhulsey aggrivation phase begins at 10:30am MST

Let's hope he doesn't throw his toys out the pram today.

Will he be in shackles and stripes now he's been convicted?

I know ja wasn't until after the aggravation phase

No wardrobe change, the court doesn't ask for stripes when there's a jury around.:jail:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s
Cameragirl is here so maybe just maybe a stream #bryanhulsey

Those pink stripes will go real well with his other accessory. :laughing:

It's almost time, why isn't Jen saying anything?

Wonder if someone has a "medical issue"..................again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn
Back