GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was the end of the schedule on the docket on 7/14 (when we came back from the break):

7/28/2014 10:30 Trial
7/29/2014 10:30 Trial
7/30/2014 10:30 Trial
7/31/2014 10:30 Trial

8/11/2014 10:30 Trial
----

This is how it appears this morning:

7/29/2014 10:30 Trial
7/30/2014 10:30 Trial
7/31/2014 10:30 Trial
---

Wonder why the jump to 8/11 has been removed? Also Monday disappeared too. lol Yesterday the judge told the jury they were on schedule and expected it to go until the end of August but I thought he also said one phase would follow the next, and was discussing with the attnys having their victim impact list to him today so he knew who would be speaking the day after the agg. phase decision comes in. Guess we'll have to wait and see, I have some errands to run but should be back in plenty of time to sit here and wonder if we'll get a stream. ;)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2h

Aggravation phase begins today for #bryanhulsey at 10:30am MST. Stand by for live tweets!
--

Standing by!

Morning Bern!

Now if only the camera person will. :facepalm:

Hiya Ny - long time no see! :)

July is always a busy time for us, lot's of Bdays and parties and going out.
Getting back into "trial" mode slowly now :giggle:

Missed Y'all, but reading back think I am glad I missed the last week or so of this trial, my PC would be trashed by now with all those streaming issues :eek:

Hey! Where you been? Missed ya!:loveyou:

Missed ya all too :loveyou:

Just got caught up in RL events and activities...had me a lil bit of "summer" lol.
(Which is going by super fast this year, isn't it?)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s

A camera is here but not sure if a stream will be up #bryanhulsey

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8m
The courtroom is filled with all new faces...clerk, court reporter, bailiff...am I in the right courtroom??!! #bryanhulsey

Was outside trying to get pics of the critters......they follow me like puppies I can't shake! LOL!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s
Officer Holly's family is here but no #BryanHulsey family as of yet

:waiting:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s
#BryanHulsey has refused transport from the jail. He's not here. He claims he's to sick to be here

I believe we mentioned this before the trial started with some of the absurd pre-trial motions going on.........I guess this can be forever known as "pulling a Hulsey" now.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s
Looks like aggravation phase will start tomorrow and penalty phase will start Aug 11th. Next week no court #BryanHulsey

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s
OK no court tomorrow! Picks back up Thursday for Aggravation phase. Lordy #BryanHulsey

Hulsey refuses to come to court. Says he is sick. Up to his old tricks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20
Back