GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 52s
Just spoke with a teary eyed #BryanHulsey supporter or family member (wouldn't say). He claims it was a battle of Atty's-not justice #abc15

Really...............?
Try the EVIDENCE!!!!!

Oh? Holy cow, how many attnys did Hulsey go through during the course of this? What a bunchabaloney.

And where is the delayed stream??

Oopsie! They played the wrong clip first. Interesting that defense objected to the "aggravation" phase. LOL! It is what it is! Judge won't change the word. Would the defense prefer the "annoying" phase?

Oopsie! They played the wrong clip first. Interesting that defense objected to the "aggravation" phase. LOL! It is what it is! Judge won't change the word. Would the defense prefer the "annoying" phase?
:laughing:

Aggravation phase tomorrow.....and hopefully verdict.
Fingers crossed that penalty phase starts Wednesday.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 57s
On to the penalty phase in #BryanHulsey - aggravating factor - Off. Holly was a cop, in the line of duty and Hulsey knew it @KTAR923

Right before it cut off.. did you see the side glance he gave to the supporters of Holly's family?

Hey I got my wish....and of course I wasn't on my phone to be with y'all when it happened Lol. Its pretty hard to get off of charges when you kill a cop....I don't know ow what this dude was thinking . Or his "supporters."

Thank goodness! Was Officer Goitia in the courtroom? I didn't see any mention. Thanks for the tweets.

Grrr... DH just got a call that the audiologist has an opening at 1:30 today and he accepted it without asking me! I have to go with him, since they like to use the spouse or SO in the test. I hope we make it back in time for the tweets! I also hope we get a delayed stream, but am not expecting it.

This will be the first thread I read when I do get home! I'm hanging out here so that I don't have to hunt it down later.

Grrr... DH just got a call that the audiologist has an opening at 1:30 today and he accepted it without asking me! I have to go with him, since they like to use the spouse or SO in the test. I hope we make it back in time for the tweets! I also hope we get a delayed stream, but am not expecting it.

This will be the first thread I read when I do get home! I'm hanging out here so that I don't have to hunt it down later.

Awww sorry you'll get pulled away today CM, apparently there won't be any witnesses for this phase, just JM arguing for the aggravation factor (last week he told judge he needed about an hour, iirc) and defense against. I'm betting the jury will be back with an answer today, unfortunately I'm also betting no one will stream, even on delay. :( I hope I'm wrong. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84
Back