GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 44s
The trial will resume tomorrow at 10:30 am for the aggravation phase of the trial. #BryanHulsey

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s
Count 2 was attempted murder of Officer Goitia...Guilty #BryanHulsey

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s
#BryanHulsey didn't show any emotion as verdict was read

What. He's not smiling now?
I feel sorry for his family.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s
Tomorrow will be the aggravation phase #BryanHulsey

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 48s
Ofc Anthony Holly's mother sits with her hand over her mouth after Jurors find her son's killer #BryanHulsey guilty. #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 48s
Ofc Anthony Holly's mother sits with her hand over her mouth after Jurors find her son's killer #BryanHulsey guilty. #abc15

After so many years, some resolution for her.
I really feel so bad that she had to wait so long.

After so many years, some resolution for her.
I really feel so bad that she had to wait so long.

Our legal system is so very fair to the accused and so unfair to victims and family.

Arizona trials can be a PITA..........but the verdicts are worth it. Now, if the upcoming jury for CMJA can wrap that nasty piece of work up and on her way to Perryville!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m
Hearing #BryanHulsey supporters making loud comments after court adjourns. Ofc Holly's family in earshot. #abc15

Not cool...........:facepalm:

Hearing #BryanHulsey supporters making loud comments after court adjourns. Ofc Holly's family in earshot. #abc15

oh come on seriously! they may not like the verdict but they should keep that sort of stuff to themselves

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m
BC death penalty phase pending pros. #JuanMartinez can't comment on #BryanHulsey case-Jurors can't talk & Ofc Holly fam will wait 2 comment.

Gotta go ride my bike around the hood before my recliner and I become one. Bye bye for now.:loveyou:

What supporters?? He has supporters? For a murderer!!!
mindblowing.gif

Despicable!!!!

OT: Kicked a bee's nest on the Erin Corwin thread..... :facepalm: Vets out here do give controlled substances to livestock owners to administer on their own....Guess our vets trust us?:thinking:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 52s
Just spoke with a teary eyed #BryanHulsey supporter or family member (wouldn't say). He claims it was a battle of Atty's-not justice #abc15

Really...............?
Try the EVIDENCE!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC