GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:mad: Not been getting notification emails about new posts, thought this was all still on hiatus (checked yesterday, saw nada) ahhh well, glad I popped in.

:seeya: Hi again all!

:mad: Not been getting notification emails about new posts, thought this was all still on hiatus (checked yesterday, saw nada) ahhh well, glad I popped in.

:seeya: Hi again all!

Hiya Ny! I haven't gotten the new list of smileys to show up since the first day of the upgrade, only the names show which I have to paste into the box if I want anything aside from the little set. :(

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31m
Jury is going to lunch back at 1:15pm and done at 3:30pm MST #bryanhulsey

OOPs moment, got caught up writing an email and listening to the thunder!

OT: BERNINA! Love your mare! OMG beautiful conformation! Can't wait to see her foal!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s
Ok finally the jury is back to deliberating #bryanhulsey

Zuri, my oh my, absolutely stunningly Beautiful

I am so honored that Bernina chose Zuri as the name of her foal to be. I needed a B name for a foal that will be born in the spring of 2015. Bernina if it is a filly, Bernini if a colt. Vet went out to sex the foal for me with ultrasound, but foal was too big. I guess I will have to just be patient for the next 8 months.

O/T How many horses do you have Bern?
And YES she is beautiful, can't wait to see baby Zuri :)

And how many do you have Zuri?

Kind of jealous of you horse owners...I don't even have a dog :tantrum:

I just tried googling Trial Diva Jen and the tweets are in Russian. What am I doing wrong?

O/T How many horses do you have Bern?
And YES she is beautiful, can't wait to see baby Zuri :)

And how many do you have Zuri?

Kind of jealous of you horse owners...I don't even have a dog :tantrum:

OT: I have 4 at the moment. Two broodmares that are in foal. Hanoverian WB mare in foal to Bliss MF, an Oldenburg stallion and a Thoroughbred mare in foal to Cartier R, a Holsteiner stallion. Both foals are due in Spring 2015. TB mare is having a colt. I have a 2 yo Dutch WB/TB filly that will be backed this fall and begin training under saddle in the spring. I have an imported German Oldenburg 9 yo gelding that is a show hunter and the most beautiful horse I have ever laid my eyes on. Yes I am nuts! Thanks for asking!

Oh, she's not a 'Diva' anymore, she changed the name when she and Sharee split, Sharee is now TrialQueen:

https://twitter.com/TrialQnSharee

But you have to have a twitter account and follow Sharee in order to read her tweets (but not Jen's).

If that can't even decide if he is eligible for the DP, how will they ever be able to give him the DP?

They sure are talking their sweet time with this decision.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives
Back