Resolved AZ - Sahuarita, WhtFem Skeletal 505UFAZ, 34-62, buried in desert, Jul'05 - Presumed identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally Posted by ualaw99
Saw her too and wonder about the condition of her dentals if she was a heavy drug user. Do you still have contact with her sister?

i asked her sister about her dental records, ect. -according to her Dana had several fillings & teeth pulled/missing. which is actually consistent with the ME's report.

i asked her sister about her dental records, ect. -according to her Dana had several fillings & teeth pulled/missing. which is actually consistent with the ME's report.

I would submit it to Mr. Anderson - doesn't sound like it would hurt, and good luck to you and her family.

it has , but to no avail.

FYI, here is response I got from Mr. Anderson when I asked if she had been excluded.

I believe that we have, but I will verify this when I return to Tucson next Monday. Thanks for you interest in our case. BEA

Being 1/2 sisters can adversely affect any DNA testing done - Dect. Dan Marana informed me of this yesterday. They are now trying to locate her son & daughters for M-DNA testing.

*Today is the 12 year anniversary of Dana's disappearance...*

Being 1/2 sisters can adversely affect any DNA testing done - Dect. Dan Marana informed me of this yesterday. They are now trying to locate her son & daughters for M-DNA testing.

*Today is the 12 year anniversary of Dana's disappearance...*

Got this today FYI...

"I am not certain that we can exclude Dana from being the Jane Doe from 2005 (Namus UP # 6771) as there may be a problem with the family reference sample for Dana. The DNA lab is aware of this issue and steps are being taken (per Dana's sister) to rectify the problem.

Bruce E Anderson, PhD

Forensic Anthropologist

PCOME"

Current exclusions from Namus https://identifyus.org/cases/6771. Dana Beck isn't on the list. Neither is Linda Watson, though we know from Mr. Anderson that she was excluded.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Darla Crist 1963 Arizona
Janet Fairhurst 1944 Arizona
Mari Ann Fowler 1937 Louisiana
Kelly Garre 1958 Arizona
Pamela Jones 1954 Arizona
Tiffany Perry 1979 Arizona
Dorothy Pitcher 1945 Arizona
Elizabeth Rogers 1931 North Carolina
Tracey Tetso 1972 Maryland
Colleen Voitik McHugh 1963 Illinois
Vernette Wester 1947 Arizona
Lisa Zochowski 1967 Arizona

Hello I don't know who responded about my sister's teeth being pulled Dana had all her teeth and at time of disappearance I did find a note to see a dentist appointment .... She did have fillings but none missing .

Hello everyone i would like to thank the people who did respond and take time to read and post to help find Dana Becker , she is my oldest sister , I believe that whom ever is responsible for her disappearance may GOD have mercy on your soul very bad person / persons .I need help with finding out what happened answer something I'm thinking of getting in to a support group here .Dana was a good person she did not work the streets a lady pick her up from our grandmothers that night never came back it took the Det 2 1/2 years to come talk to me my faith in the system is not so much .

They had taken my DNA and her son's and daughter's also,but Det. Dan Marana informed me that my DNA had gotten contaminated , then I got a hold of Det on her case at the time he stated he had no clue of what I was talking about.so I never went back down there and now Dan Marana doesn't know what I'm talking about very strange .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back