GUILTY AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we all had expectations about how this child came to be a Doe -- unruly teenagers trusting the wrong people, wild parties gone wrong, noncustodial parental kidnappings, etc. I don't think any of us were expecting this Doe to have been an autistic girl whose life was taken at just fourteen, in such a brutal way, and possibly by her own mother and caretaker. A child who slipped through the cracks. With the details currently available, it's giving me shades of Peggy Lynn Johnson-Shroeder. My heart hurts for her and my thoughts are with her siblings, who may also have also been in harm's way and likely miss their sister a great deal. Next, justice.

Cadence is a beautiful name.

maybe there are no pix of her :(
In the Facebook search engine I put the name of Cadence Langley and I found a profile of a girl who physically resembles the reconstruction of Artesia Jane Doe, obviously for privacy reasons and because of the ongoing investigation into the Langley case I am not going to publish the Facebook profile but if you want to go go to Facebook and see the profile. Cadence Langley's last Facebook post was in 2019.

In the Facebook search engine I put the name of Cadence Langley and I found a profile of a girl who physically resembles the reconstruction of Artesia Jane Doe, obviously for privacy reasons and because of the ongoing investigation into the Langley case I am not going to publish the Facebook profile but if you want to go go to Facebook and see the profile. Cadence Langley's last Facebook post was in 2019.
i found who you mention they are from Louisiana, i searched amber too and lordt never knew how common a name it was. many also from louisiana maybe they originate there.

Oh my...this makes me so sad. How on earth...Poor girl. Rest easy now sweetie.

Interesting mother has a veteran status.

What McCarthy did do was challenge the $500,000 bond Amber Langley was being held with on only theft and fraud charges. He described the amount as grossly exaggerated for the crimes listed, advised of her Air Force veteran status, and that she has other children still living with her.

“We have cases coming through this court every week involving fraudulent schemes and artifices and money being taken and the bonds are never half million dollars cash or paper,” McCarthy said. “This is ludicrous. It’s a violation of the 8th Amendment of the United States Constitution of excessive (inaudible). My client’s rights are being deprived by that excessive bond. If the state has a case, then file . . . If they’ve got DNA, if they’ve got witnesses, then they need to file the case and get a bond on that case. But they haven’t. It’s improper for the court to take Mr. Bennett’s arguments into consideration, in my estimation, on a $5,000 case. . . This is a fraud scheme that’s before you . . .”

Why do I have the feeling there was a significant other involved? Are they sure mom pulled the trigger? Did they find the gun...and traced the bullet fragments back to ammunition used in that gun? Would a woman with her stature be able to move a body on her own? Was she trained in the Air Force and stronger then she looks. Why was Cadence dumped there, or dumped in general, why not buried? Panic?

So many questions.
It sounds like there may have been someone else involved. From the original article:

The Graham County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment regarding any pending charges relating to Cadence’s death other than to say it was still under investigation and that a press release should be forthcoming in the next couple of days. The Sheriff’s Office also didn’t comment on the possibility of an accomplice, such as the boyfriend Amber was living with, or another family member.

That girl is emo, I remember a comment on here that wondered if Jane Doe took part in the emo culture.

I don't think that's her...

Her mom has a different name and her dad died in January.
No connection to AZ.
I know who you are talking about. This woman is not her mother, that’s her aunt’s profile. And photo of the man is her son I guess. Because that woman (Susie) is about 50 years old and that man was about 30. They are related to Cadence, but not her parents.

I know who you are talking about. This woman is not her mother, that’s her aunt’s profile. And photo of the man is her son I guess. Because that woman (Susie) is about 50 years old and that man was about 30. They are related to Cadence, but not her parents.
I highly doubt if it's the same Cadence in AZ. The man that you mention is her father and he recently died. He is married to "J". His obituary lists more information about his family.
The other woman is her grandmother.

Last edited:
I highly doubt if it's the same Cadence in AZ. The man that you mention is her father and he recently died. He is married to "J". His obituary lists more information about his family.
The other woman is her grandmother.
Oh, m bad. I’ve looked through everything you wrote and even that man’s obituary; you are right eventually.

I’m from Central Asia and we had similar tragic incident which took place in one of the Southern suburbs. There was a body of toddler found in the trash and it was identified quickly. It turned out to be a little girl who was handicapped and her teen mother murdered her with elder brother. They told their family that the girl was in mental hospital. And she also got all of daughter’s government assistance…

I’m from Central Asia and we had similar tragic incident which took place in one of the Southern suburbs. There was a body of toddler found in the trash and it was identified quickly. It turned out to be a little girl who was handicapped and her teen mother murdered her with elder brother. They told their family that the girl was in mental hospital. And she also got all of daughter’s government assistance…
Hi and welcome @Tastysoap. Nothing wrong with your English.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back