Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi momtective.

Adoptive mom's name is C. Priem. (Christina AKA Tina)

We haven't determined who C. Newton is, they were named as a "friend" on the adoptive mom's myspace. (we might need to go back and take her name off thread).

Syler was seen at camp (from sheriff presser) by independent eye witness(es) who were unnamed in media that said they saw Sylar at campground as late as 9:30 PM the evening prior to his being reported missing. (noticed missing at 1:45 AM, 911 call came into center at 2:30 AM and LE on scene by 3 AM, all from links backthread).

HTH.
:)

Kat,

I think I have found a clue that definitely links the C.Newton we discussed as Syler's bio mother. Look at C. Priem's sister's myspace (Sister is Sandy)... go down to the divine hunter's comment on March 14, 2008.
It say's she's one day past her due date... Syler was born on March 17, 2008.
http://www.myspace.com/sandicandi7

With regard to Mexican man being on the phone...how is phone service in that area?

Tina Priem can't explain it but a strange feeling came over her and that caused her to wake up in a panic. When she looked around that was when she found her soon to be adopted son Sylar was gone. (reporter)

TP: I just want my baby to come home. Safe.

Reporter: Through her tears, Tina Priem, tries to explain what happened to her soon to be adopted son Sylar. Sylar curled up to his adoptive Grandmother and an hour later Tina says she woke to a panic.

TP: I woke up around 2 AM and he was gone. I got up hysterically and woke up everybody at the campsite. Then (or and) my Baby's missing. They all started searching for him and looking for him.

Reporter: Within minutes, Tina called police and a short time later they were scouring the site as much as everybody else. Even bringing out search dogs.

TP: I think with him being with no shoes, that he wouldn't have gotten as far as what they've even searched.

Reporter: That's why Tina believes someone has Sylar.

TP: I do feel like someone took him yes.

Reporter: Why?

TP: Because they can't find--the bloodhounds or whatever the dogs they had out there---only traced him for a little ways. They haven't found his body. (kat response: WTH?)

Reporter: Tina says there was a man near the campsite that bothered her.

TP: There was a male Mexican man in his 30's --kept staring at us all day the day before---he was on his phone, he was talking like hours in front of his truck. A white truck from right across us.

Reporter: That's why if someone does have Sylar Tina has this plea.

TP: Please bring my baby back. Please just bring my baby back.

Reporter: She even has a message for Sylar himself.

TP: I love you Sylar and I miss you very much baby. Please come home to me.

Reporter: Tina tells me she will continue to cooperate with police and do everything in order to get Silar back.

(Kat comment: Facial language is way off. LE is going to be very interested in watching this video)

Ok I just watched this video. Something is definately OFF! I agree, her body language, facial expressions, crying but not really any tears...way off. I also thought he was in the tent with the children. So if he was with an adult how did they not wake up? I know when my little one winds up in bed with us I don't really sleep soundly at all. He is always kicking us or moving around. I'm getting a really bad, bad feeling about this.

I know there were independent witnesses that said they saw Syler at the camp but I'm still not at all convinced he was even at the camp when they went to sleep. I not even convinced he was ever at the camp period, eyewitnesses or not...show me some pictures of him at the camp and I'll be convinced. Show me a soiled diaper (surely they changed him while they were there), show me the cloths that he had on earlier (before he was just in a diaper), show me his shoes. Show me something that is solid proof that the baby was at the camp.

With regard to Mexican man being on the phone...how is phone service in that area?

I do not know, but I thought I read or heard from a video that part of the delay of "mom" calling 911 was there was no phone service ? :waitasec: But yet then we find out that the campground host was the one to call....

These little ever changing tidbits, Syler was sleeping with the kids, oh no now he was with grandma in the tent. Woke up at 1:45 am, oh no now it is 2:00 am to find him missing, now we have an extra 14 year old that was there .... Hink !

The bloodhounds could only pick his scent up around the immiediate campground no where else ? To me that tells me he was put in a car and driven away... Absolutley no sound's from this babe crying in the middle of the night after wandering off, there would have been something, and last but not least "they haven't found his body" ummm yeah....

Where is Syler ? If he was in and or around that area it is my belief he would have been found by now .....

This of course is moo

I know there were independent witnesses that said they saw Syler at the camp but I'm still not at all convinced he was even at the camp when they went to sleep. I not even convinced he was ever at the camp period, eyewitnesses or not...show me some pictures of him at the camp and I'll be convinced. Show me a soiled diaper (surely they changed him while they were there), show me the cloths that he had on earlier (before he was just in a diaper), show me his shoes. Show me something that is solid proof that the baby was at the camp.

I know what you are saying Mom, with the other kids there at the camp I would think by now LE would know if he was there or not. I can't see the 12, 14 and other 14 year old lying about this child not being there, but heck who am I .... :)

Hmmm... sister Angela had texted some posts to her facebook wall yesterday regarding missing Syler and asking for friends to help find him. Now her facebook wall is private. Wonder if she's reading here and other blog spots who talked about her trip to Mexico on July 4th.

Kat,

I think I have found a clue that definitely links the C.Newton we discussed as Syler's bio mother. Look at C. Priem's sister's myspace (Sister is Sandy)... go down to the divine hunter's comment on March 14, 2008.
It say's she's one day past her due date... Syler was born on March 17, 2008.
http://www.myspace.com/sandicandi7

Well here's C Newton's facebook and that definitely looks like Syler's picture on there http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1559811826&ref=search#!/zero.sum?ref=sgm

There is another last name associate with C Newton..Sparer and from her myspace page her significant other is Elijah...which when put together turns up a fb for him too.

Am I allowed to copy and paste a comment that was on the Daily Courier web site in response to an article about Syler Newton being missing? This person says he or she was there camping when he went missing and made this comment:
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010
Article comment by: WAS THERE

We were there camping this weekend and if you ask any other camper that witnessed this tragedy, look at the family would be the first comment out of their mouths. I hope the lil guy is found, but chances are that he is no longer at that site.

I don't know how to make a link to this so if I'm not allowed to post this, mods please remove it. Thanks!

I watched the interview and when "Tina" said she woke in a panic the first thing I said to myself is she woke in a panic because the baby was not in HER tent. It would not surprise me if evidence revealed the baby was never in the teens tent.

Maybe she rolled over on the toddler and accidentally smothered him? Maybe she murdered him for another reason (pure speculation here).

But I don't think she woke in a panic because he was supposed to be in another tent?

Boy, do I want to hear about the results of the LDT.

MOO

Mel

Well here's C Newton's facebook and that definitely looks like Syler's picture on there http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1559811826&ref=search#!/zero.sum?ref=sgm

There is another last name associate with C Newton..Sparer and from her myspace page her significant other is Elijah...which when put together turns up a fb for him too.

Momtective,

I'm almost positive that C Newton facebook picture wasn't there yesterday. When Kat wakes up in Hawaii maybe she can verify for me because we were both searching facebook yesterday and found a C Newton in Flagstaff with no pic whatsoever. Thanks for working on this with me!!!

I was just coming to post that link as well. Def looks like Syler to me too.
What I don't get is if Syler was 'Up for adoption' why the biological mom C.Newton would use his picture as her display pic... seems strange to me.

I hope they have asked everyone with camra's to turn those over so the LE office can reveiw those photo's for strangeness. A blanket that is missing or dramatic scene changes any clue that may find this child. I would have to think any photo taken at that camp ground would be relavent to reveiw. Even ones at other campsites. I hope they have gauged her gas from her debit card purchase to her story and her travel.
I also think the adoptive mothers is hinky starting with her misspelling of his name.
I think he may have left in a car shortly after 930.

If I thought someone was watching my kids, neice,friends etc.. I would have taken down a tag number first then I would not of slept. If this woman thought him odd and his is real then other unrelated campers should be following with reports of him as well.

Hmmm... sister Angela had texted some posts to her facebook wall yesterday regarding missing Syler and asking for friends to help find him. Now her facebook wall is private. Wonder if she's reading here and other blog spots who talked about her trip to Mexico on July 4th.

Hmm Which tent was sister Angela sleeping in?

I also think the adoptive mothers is hinky starting with her misspelling of his name.
I think he may have left in a car shortly after 930.

If I thought someone was watching my kids, neice,friends etc.. I would have taken down a tag number first then I would not of slept. If this woman thought him odd and his is real then other unrelated campers should be following with reports of him as well.

There is something VERY wrong with that.. Mothers don't misspell their children's names.

Hmm Which tent was sister Angela sleeping in?

So far we haven't heard of her sleeping in a tent at all which is strange. However she was there when the media first arrived and was interviewed.

It said somewhere that cell phone service isn't good at the campground. Then Syler's adoptive mother said the Mexican man across from them that looked shady was on his phone all day and evening. How could he be on his phone all that time if the cell phone service was't good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez