Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash flood warning
http://www.abc15.com/generic/weather/maps/western-usa-satellite-loop

The Weather Service says heavy rain has been falling in the Superstition Mountains and adjacent areas, causing street flooding and normally dry washes to run.

Additional locations in the advisory include Gold Canyon, East Mesa and San Tan Valley.

In addition, the National Weather Service has issued a Flash Flood Warning for the Schultz Fire burn area north of Flagstaff.

The Weather Service warns the heavy rain will likely trigger life-threatening debris flows and flash floods within vulnerable drainages in and downstream of the Schultz burn area. Buildings, roadways and culverts near these drainages may suffer serious damage.

Again tonight, I'm praying for a miracle that little Sylar will be found ~ alive and well. :praying:

:seeya:

I just read an article that said they should be searching for two more days. Just two.
Prayers for Syler.

I just read an article that said they should be searching for two more days. Just two.
Prayers for Syler.

Can you link the article??

Without reading the article does 2 more days mean they will have the area completely grided ?? Why only 2 days?

I believe the Tina to be fishy based on her weirdness. But I dont wanna be second guessing Tina for months either so I hope when they come out of the area they know for a fact something is not adding up or they located a healthy hungry grumpy baby boy.

IIRC, they'd been there since Friday. So a couple of days. :(

IMO it would be nice to have a more precise timeline... When did they first go there and what amount of time Sylar had to get familiar with the surroundings. How familiar was he with tent zippers? How often did they camp in places like this? The questions go on and on in my mind.

Okay gotcha! Thanks so much! Not the woods at all. Tree and vegetation around a stream or pooled water.

FWIW, you can see these best when your flying over the SW :D

Yes.... exactly what you see when flying over the desert.

To give you a better idea of the area, here is a pic I took which is probably 1/4 mile away from the campground. Up against the hill is the creek... where the larger trees are. Get 20 yards away from the creek and it's nothing but cactus and the occasional shrub.

Ok, that didnt work.

Go to my flickr account here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42934962@N00/

and look at img_6778 (all the outdoor pics are 1/4mile or closer to that campground)

Can you link the article??

Without reading the article does 2 more days mean they will have the area completely grided ?? Why only 2 days?

I believe the Tina to be fishy based on her weirdness. But I dont wanna be second guessing Tina for months either so I hope when they come out of the area they know for a fact something is not adding up or they located a healthy hungry grumpy baby boy.
sorry, i read everything that came up under his name and don't remember which one, I also saw something about an amber alert, did they issue one for him?

Wonder if they checked the pit toilets.

I have been wondering this since day one... I can't even bring myself to let my kids use them. They are literally big enough for ME to fit in. It would be so very easy for a child this small to be in there and be totally missed. The dogs would never pick up the scent... some garbage thrown in would hide something that small....

Yeah.... the thought occurred to me and promptly made me sick. :sick:

I hope they have checked them.

I have been wondering this since day one... I can't even bring myself to let my kids use them. They are literally big enough for ME to fit in. It would be so very easy for a child this small to be in there and be totally missed. The dogs would never pick up the scent... some garbage thrown in would hide something that small....

Im sure they checked them. These toilets are not septic tanks but rather large holding tanks that are frequently (and easily) drained by a sewage removal company.

To be honest depending on how kids are raised can vary how they act in different settings. Where my son who is substantially older would not think of leaving a tent, another child may feel comfortable to do so and wander. So I am not willing to judge yet.

I was on this search in a civilian capacity and could never understand what he was doing out there all alone, but the little guy did it all the time allegedly, so I guess its all in how a child is raised.

http://www.lifewhile.com/news/4819921/detail.html

IMO it would be nice to have a more precise timeline... When did they first go there and what amount of time Sylar had to get familiar with the surroundings. How familiar was he with tent zippers? How often did they camp in places like this? The questions go on and on in my mind.

ITA..So many questions like how did she keep her cell phone charged? There is no electricity there.

Praying for this sweet little boy to be found

Yes.... exactly what you see when flying over the desert.

To give you a better idea of the area, here is a pic I took which is probably 1/4 mile away from the campground. Up against the hill is the creek... where the larger trees are. Get 20 yards away from the creek and it's nothing but cactus and the occasional shrub.

Ok, that didnt work.

Go to my flickr account here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42934962@N00/

and look at img_6778 (all the outdoor pics are 1/4mile or closer to that campground)

Excellent! Did you just go out there and take pics for this case? Amazing pictures thank you so much.

I think that once you get past 50 or so posts you will find it easier to upload pictures from your account here at WS. I can't remember but I think you must have a certain amount of posts in order to attach and etc. :)

ETA: Those pics made me homesick, it's okay I'll live :)

I am still stuck on how did this baby get the tent zipper open in the dark and step over others on his way to doing this without waking them!

Hell, I cannot get the tent zipper open in the dark and I am an adult!

1-what was their physical sleep arrangement in the tent?
2-what size and type of tent was it?
3-had any of the adults in the tent been drinking/doing drugs before bed?
4- how did they find the tent door when they noticed he was missing? I would hardly think a two year old would zip it back up?

Geez never even thought of that..

"Mom" needs to tweak her story a bit....like Syler was sleeping right in front of an unzipped tent entrance. And, she and granny and the daughter all had earplugs in. And, a car was idling outside their tent when they went to bed and last saw Syler....then I'll believe it. :innocent:

I hope they thought to check the toilets, if your from Colorado and old enough you might remember how a perp took a little girl and sexually abused her then put her in a mountain toilet. Luckily someone came and stopped to go potty, she looked up and asked if she could get out. He is now out, but could be a possibility, sure hope they checked.

If he wandered off, wouldn't they have found him by now?? How far could a toddler go? I am sure there is the obscure case where a toddler somewhere marched 5 miles on his own, but in these conditions and barefoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez