GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please God, let this little one be found and not become another lost child like Madeleine, Haleigh, Hassani, Gabriel, Adji and Kyron and so many more:praying::praying:

I don't suppose you'd need to cut a tent if the child knew you...

With 2 other people in the tent besides CP and Sylar, why was CP the last one to see him? Were the others asleep already? Did they see Sylar ever actually enter the tent in the first place?

No, but if you cut the tent you would have a better chance of being able to reach in to get the child, without stepping in the tent. That would lessen the chance of making noise walking in the tent or stepping on someone else.

I would still hear someone cutting open the tent though.

I don't suppose you'd need to cut a tent if the child knew you...

With 2 other people in the tent besides CP and Sylar, why was CP the last one to see him? Were the others asleep already? Did they see Sylar ever actually enter the tent in the first place?

Okay, I'm going to throw this out there.

Don't shoot me, this is something my Husband said the other night while we were driving and I told him about Sylar.

He said "What about illegal adoption"? I said well TP was probably in the process of an adoption that wasn't within the legal parameters as we think of it...

He said no...What if TP took this child (perhaps without biomother knowing her intent) and was going to get money for an illegal adoption. She handed him off, and never thought in a million years that the case of a missing child would go national.

He also said---what if the deal fell through and she had a child that wasn't hers, but she knew she would have a hard time doing something with him because she wasn't his legal guardian...and she didn't want the responsibility. So she "disposed" of him?

I haven't thought that through, I just tucked his idea in the back of my head.

Me? I don't think so --- but what do you all think about that possibility? I told him I would probably post his idea and let you all troubleshoot it. He said "Cool" lol.

Hi Kat ~

I tossed this idea around last night to the point of doing a couple of google searches for illegal adoption Arizona ~ Hubby & I think alike :)

The other thought that keeps gnawing at me is the sale of a child for drugs.

Last but not least, I wonder if there's a boyfriend. It seems there usually is.
This mother reminds me of Nevaeh's ~

I hesitate to post these ideas though, as is it a "There But For The Grace of God Go I" situation ...... or is it something different, that element of the home environment that almost destines these children to be lost before they are even physically gone.

I find it sadly ironic that Sylar's initials spell the word SON ~ although it appears he was the son of several, he was protected by none :(

When I toss and turn at night sometimes, I wonder what it must be like to not know where your babies are, or worse yet, to know what their fate was, at your own hand, and still be able to sleep.

xo

Hi Kat ~

I tossed this idea around last night to the point of doing a couple of google searches for illegal adoption Arizona ~ Hubby & I think alike :)

I hesitate to post these ideas though, as is it a "There But For The Grace of God Go I" situation ...... or is it something different, that element of the home environment that almost destines these children to be lost before they are even physically gone.

I find it sadly ironic that Sylar's initials spell the word SON ~ although it appears he was the son of several, he was protected by none :(

When I toss and turn at night sometimes, I wonder what it must be like to not know where your babies are, or worse yet, to know what their fate was, at your own hand, and still be able to sleep.

xo

bbm

I was doing the same search as you -- today after Kat's post about her hubby's insights I found some online stories about illegal adoptions within the usa

here's a link to a situation in Texas where a newborn was purchased - people charged.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35333495/ns/world_news-americas/

there's one in tennessee where a couple moved a child to another state without proper permission from authorities (and I can't find a link to it) -

I believe the LE has got good handle on the media . He is not releasing any information that they can fed into a frenzy like the Cummings case and Kyrons case. I thought it seemed he wants to get information out there while pointing out he is doing a very intensive search while also securing evidence in case should he need it. He doesnt come out and say he doesnt believe her story. He doesnt commit her in the media to her story but he took 2 cars from the day one he didnt leave that to chance. I really do think this dept is doing a good job even as we havent heard much from them.

I do too Soulmagent, I think the local LE is all over this. They have released things they have ruled out. And they keep saying the family is working with them. We will just have to be patient and see where this goes. <sigh>
JMHO

I do too Soulmagent, I think the local LE is all over this. They have released things they have ruled out. And they keep saying the family is working with them. We will just have to be patient and see where this goes. <sigh>
JMHO

I also think that if they really thought there was a chance he HAD been abducted/sold they would be talking more. They know by not talking the media attention is going to fizzle. If they thought he was out there alive, with someone they would be pushing to keep his face out there.

Have they even done that at all? I have seen updates on the searches and their efforts. I haven't seen "please keep an eye out for this child, assist us by passing out fliers and giving us any tips you may have." I haven't seen anything like for example, the LE in Kyron's case.

This seems to me like they believe they know what is going on here.

I wonder if they brought out the cadaver dogs.

If they did bring them out, I wonder if they alerted.

Do we know for sure that CP actually went to sleep in the tent before she woke up and found Sylar missing?
Maybe she fell asleep outside watching the stars and maybe she went for a walk and came back to find him gone?

Do we know a reliable person for the last time the baby was seen? JMO, she sold this baby.
Assuming it is pitch black with some type of stree light for the camp. She could have had that baby out of the campgrounds by foot to someone after it got late. 11or 12:00? with the deed done, she slips back and waits awhile to give ???? chance to get far enough away. Then yells for help.
Is campsite 13 the furthest from the main road? she could also have handed off the child from the back of the campsite. With a little preplanning I would think you could know exactly how to get in and out of the camp site the quietest and least chance of being seen.
Im getting to like the idea of micro chips for our children.:(

I also think that if they really thought there was a chance he HAD been abducted/sold they would be talking more. They know by not talking the media attention is going to fizzle. If they thought he was out there alive, with someone they would be pushing to keep his face out there.

This seems to me like they believe they know what is going on here.

Yup. I've been thinking the same thing for several days. The paucity of updates/info from authorities is due to a reason other than lack of interest or leads.

And, in my opinion, conclusions can be drawn by the lack of info from adopto-mom and her peeps. Surely someone who honestly has lost a toddler would be more vocal or available to the press than TP has been.

Hi Kat ~

xo

Yes there is a BF..states so on her MS. Will not say anything else..:puke:

Do we know a reliable person for the last time the baby was seen? JMO, she sold this baby.
Assuming it is pitch black with some type of stree light for the camp. She could have had that baby out of the campgrounds by foot to someone after it got late. 11or 12:00? with the deed done, she slips back and waits awhile to give ???? chance to get far enough away. Then yells for help.
Is campsite 13 the furthest from the main road? she could also have handed off the child from the back of the campsite. With a little preplanning I would think you could know exactly how to get in and out of the camp site the quietest and least chance of being seen.
Im getting to like the idea of micro chips for our children.:(

I would not mirco chip my kid. I as a parent need to watch over them protect them and teach them. I as a parent need to not need to have a false since a security because they are mircochipped and feel as I can lax in my judgment because they will always be found. I believe more kids would be allowed to roam free without worry or restriction more reckless behavior would be displayed by parents who trust their children and it could lead to higher crime rates worse gang activity etc.. JMO. There are dangers in the world their will always be. Teaching the children how to keep themselves out of danger is the most important thing you can implant in them.

Yes there is a BF..states so on her MS. Will not say anything else..:puke:

I just saw the out of state guy.... but didn't know if I'd classify him as a boyfriend.

I didn't look real hard though.

This has been my train of thought, too, except for two things I made note of up thread somewhere, being the dogs lost the scent and the impression was the movements tracked were similar to his activities for the day. If she carried him out, it is my understanding the dogs would still track, and they'd have said something to the effect of him leaving camp in whatever direction.

But the bigger question I keep coming back to, is there is no known documentation of her having custody of him. The authorities wouldn't know a child is missing and wouldn't be able to prove she had him. Or at least, not for a very long time. Why raise an alert at all if you are involved in this crime? Did she change her mind? That's the part that I can't figure out.

I think that most, if not all states observe the Interstate Compact on Placement of Children, so I wonder if "custodial mom" might find herself in some legal trouble if that was not followed.

I'm devastated that this little fellow hasn't been found yet. I can't imagine that this little guy could leave that tent without waking someone up and even if he could manage that, I can't imagine him walking off by himself in the dark with no shoes. I can't figure out why this "custodial" mom would take on the responsibility of raising this child and then turn around and do something to him, it makes no sense to me but truthfully that's probably exactly what has happened. I can't grasp why people do the things they do to children these days and think it's okay to just dispose of them like they are garbage when they are tired of them. JMO.

Local news station just said they expect tape of the 911 call(s) to be released tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez