GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes me wonder if Sylar walked or was carried a short distance and then transfered to either another person or vehicle who then placed him 5+ miles out.

certainly a possibility which would probably mean that a phone call may have needed to be made in order to coordinate that. LE will be able to tell from cell phone records if a call was made and to whom.

Alternatively, some one could have carried him out and simply not returned to the campsite.

I'm thinking this scenario would be indicative of someone other than the custodial mother and the rest of the party as they were there when LE arrived. I have a hard time thinking that some strange Hispanic man just wondered over to the tent and secretly abducted the child. Didn't previous posts mention that all the campers were registered?

makes me wonder if Sylar walked or was carried a short distance and then transfered to either another person or vehicle who then placed him 5+ miles out.

certainly a possibility which would probably mean that a phone call may have needed to be made in order to coordinate that. LE will be able to tell from cell phone records if a call was made and to whom.

Alternatively, some one could have carried him out and simply not returned to the campsite.

I'm thinking this scenario would be indicative of someone other than the custodial mother and the rest of the party as they were there when LE arrived. I have a hard time thinking that some strange Hispanic man just wondered over to the tent and secretly abducted the child. Didn't previous posts mention that all the campers were registered?

If there was another person, and that person had their cell phone on them when they were hiding/picking up Sylar if they were able to get service in that area cell phone towers would prove that they were in the area. Even if they did not make any calls while they were in the area.

Yes, all campers are required to register. Does not mean that someone didn't sneak around that... unfortunately, we've seen that predators are capable of such things. However, IIRC, the "Hispanic Man" was reported by TP after they had left the campsite.

The campsite registration has me wondering, if an accomplice was called to the campsite wouldn't they have been required to register?

Gotta go to the doctor, hope we have more info. when I get back.

http://www.kbnd.com/default.aspx

Associated Press - August 11, 2010 3:54 PM ET

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) - An autopsy is scheduled to begin Wednesday to determine whose remains were discovered near a campground where an Arizona toddler was reported missing.
<snipped>

Authorities say they believe someone tried to hide the remains and they ended up in the wash after recent flash flooding.

--- On Fri, 8/13/10, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery
To: <redacted>
Date: Friday, August 13, 2010, 12:19 PM

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Sylar Newton missing from Rimrock, AZ, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.

Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan