AZ - Timothy Romans, 39, & Vincent Romero, 29, slain, St Johns, 5 Nov 2008 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed that it was the photographers site, I never once disputed or alluded to the fact that it might not be in any of my posts...at the risk of repeating myself, In my experience it is customary to take many photos of the "new family" not just the new bride and groom when it is a wedding where one of them (or both) have a child(ren) from a previous relationship. It is a celebration of new family, not just 2 people, and is customary to have numerous photos of such. I find it harder to believe there were slews of family photos that were simply omitted when there are random shots of people in casual wear included. Seems to me there simply were no photos of the boy to include on the site, not that they were omitted. Which I find odd, I know I would be seeking the boy out to be included in photos, I'd expect to see many of father and son, and of the 3. I didn't see ONE photo of that....odd IMO, no matter whose site it is.

Had dad posed with his son there would have been photographs.

Unfortunately Shock, I do think he did it :( I don't like admitting it, but I do believe it, so I am on to trying to figure out the why of it all..why and how was he capable of such things..but this is one case where there is nothing more I would like than to be wrong ...
I do get what you're saying though...
And yes, agreed, if such a photo existed, logic dictates it would be included in the site...who would pass up such a precious pic for some random candid...certainly not an experienced photographer, IMO

I knew someone had mentioned them, but by the time I saw them I couldn't remember who just posted the find again. :)

What I'm noticing in this whole display is the lack of any formal photos. No big family, no subsets of family, no bride's side, no groom's side. I think for the purposes of this presentation, it is all intended to be fairly candid & showing the fun. Not the family photo album of memories to commemorate who was there. That would be a different subset of photos that would really only have specific memories for the family. IMO

I agree, MostlyLurking. I don't find it strange that the child isn't displayed predominately, because I really only see two or three photos that are posed.

Unfortunately Shock, I do think he did it :( I don't like admitting it, but I do believe it, so I am on to trying to figure out the why of it all..why and how was he capable of such things..but this is one case where there is nothing more I would like than to be wrong ...
I do get what you're saying though...
And yes, agreed, if such a photo existed, logic dictates it would be included in the site...who would pass up such a precious pic for some random candid...certainly not an experienced photographer, IMO

Good for you. I could be wrong too, but I'm going on til the end.
I think, and hope, the boy will go home with his natural mother, and the case will end.

Hey, ya'll, I PMd & asked if we could get a forum for this case. I don't know if anyone else has asked, but just thought I'd let you know I did.

I would think we could have several topics going:
links
facts only
theories
polls
general discussion
These thousand post threads are waaayyyy big.
:)

Look, we can beat a dead horse forever. The truth is the boy was excluded, not just pretty much, but totally, from his dad's wedding. Only child. Dad's partner. Boy's hero.
Dad hooks up with someone who doesn't understand, or care about, Christian's situation (welfare). Wants to be in control of something she had no commitment to (boy). Gonna hit me and boss me around with dad's authority. Where's momma. Where's daddy.

Okay brain menders, what's up?

How do we know that when we don't even know how many pictures were taken in total?

There aren't any other group shots of any family members either. Not even his parents which were there and I suppose his grandmother too and none of Tiffany's side of the family in group family shots either. Most of them are just casual shots that are always done at weddings.

God,I hope the photographer didn't really stink that bad.I'd sue him.LOL.

It's obvious from the photos that Romero's son was not a priority.

Hey, ya'll, I PMd & asked if we could get a forum for this case. I don't know if anyone else has asked, but just thought I'd let you know I did.

I would think we could have several topics going:
links
facts only
theories
polls
general discussion
These thousand post threads are waaayyyy big.
:)

It would be soooo hard to follow.But Thankyou ,Thankyou.:hug:

This photo of Vincent Romero is not in the other group posted on the photographer's site.

http://sierrablancophoto.com/darkroom/mt/mt-search.cgi?tag=In Memoriam&blog_id=1&IncludeBlogs=1

This is the one that came out in the national media outlets around the time of his funeral and was put on a Memorial Page at the photographer's site.

Since the photographer owns the copyrights of the photo they can charge for it being used each time the media prints or shows this photo.

imoo

Close to 20 posts deleted for using the boy's name and quoting posts using it. Let's knock it off.

I apologize on that. I did include a quote -- even as I was trying to help on the reminder. It won't happen again by me.

I don't think I used the quote or said his name.If I did I'm sorry.

I think it was posted and I am sorry.But what time is the court hearing tommorrow for this little boy?

It's obvious from the photos that Romero's son was not a priority.

I'm not sure we should read too much into the photos posted on the photographer's website. The majority of them are candid photos and with the exception of a few of the bride and groom together, there are none of the wedding party at all. I'm sure photos, with the little boy, exist somewhere, just not where we can see them. The photos that are posted appear to show a close family of several generations. This leads me to believe there are many family photos to which we don't have access.

I tend to put much more stock into the fact that Vincent allowed his new wife to discipline this little boy. If this is true, it shows horrible judgement on the father's part and may paint a more accurate picture of how this little boy's "status" changed with his father as a result of the marriage.

Agreed that it was the photographers site, I never once disputed or alluded to the fact that it might not be in any of my posts...at the risk of repeating myself, In my experience it is customary to take many photos of the "new family" not just the new bride and groom when it is a wedding where one of them (or both) have a child(ren) from a previous relationship. It is a celebration of new family, not just 2 people, and is customary to have numerous photos of such. I find it harder to believe there were slews of family photos that were simply omitted when there are random shots of people in casual wear included. Seems to me there simply were no photos of the boy to include on the site, not that they were omitted. Which I find odd, I know I would be seeking the boy out to be included in photos, I'd expect to see many of father and son, and of the 3. I didn't see ONE photo of that....odd IMO, no matter whose site it is.

The photographer had some odd shots there, someone was lifting half a baby in the air.. i think the photographer was putting up his "artistic" photos as well as other ones. As suzanne444 said, the photographer may have "stunk" and the ones picked for the site aren't the best ones. The photographer may have thought differently, though.
I do agree the children from previous marriages should be included in the pictures more; and that i am surprised they didn't have a picture of the 3 of them; or even one with Vincent's daughter as well.

The photographer had some odd shots there, someone was lifting half a baby in the air..

LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member