AZ AZ - Tucson, WhtMale Pre-30, UP108585, Found In Wash, Jack Skellington Tattoo, Red/Auburn Hair, Sep'23

Hochman

Reaction score

"Unidentified male found in a wash and desert area northwest of West Ironwood Hill Drive/North Silverbell Road by Tucson Police Department Homeless Outreach Team."

Sex - Male
Race - White
Age Range - Pre-30
Location - Arizona, Tuscon, Desert area northwest of West Ironwood Hill Drive/North Silverbell Road
DBF - September 13, 2023
Condition - Decomposition

Height - 5' 10"(70 inches) , Measured
Weight - 121 lbs, Measured

Hair Color - Red/Auburn
Eye Color - Unknown

Tattoos
- "Jack Skellington face located on left bicep"
1695166013891.png
- "Filled in star with circle around it located on left knee"
1695166173717.png
- "Possible eye or eye of Horus located on right superior chest"

Clothing
- Green Vest
- Blue vest
- Yellow belt
- 2 Black socks
- 3 Black bracelets

Accessories
- Red Flashlight
- 3 Black bracelets
- 1 Brown metal necklace
1695166388414.png

"Unidentified male found in a wash and desert area northwest of West Ironwood Hill Drive/North Silverbell Road by Tucson Police Department Homeless Outreach Team."

Sex - Male
Race - White
Age Range - Pre-30
Location - Arizona, Tuscon, Desert area northwest of West Ironwood Hill Drive/North Silverbell Road
DBF - September 13, 2023
Condition - Decomposition

Height - 5' 10"(70 inches) , Measured
Weight - 121 lbs, Measured

Hair Color - Red/Auburn
Eye Color - Unknown

Tattoos
- "Jack Skellington face located on left bicep"
- "Filled in star with circle around it located on left knee"
- "Possible eye or eye of Horus located on right superior chest"

Clothing
- Green Vest
- Blue vest
- Yellow belt
- 2 Black socks
- 3 Black bracelets

Accessories
- Red Flashlight
- 3 Black bracelets
- 1 Brown metal necklace
View attachment 448118
I just realized he had no pants on. Or at least they are not mentioned.

I can tell one of the black rubber bracelets has the pink cancer ribbons… the other one has what looks like pink writing but can’t tell what it says.
It would be great if there was another angle of the bracelets which might be a clue to something.

I posted the 2 bracelets that you can sort if see.. I converted them to b/w to maybe be able to see them better.

Attachments

• C6A48947-B23F-4894-9877-4E378903F0D1.jpeg
    C6A48947-B23F-4894-9877-4E378903F0D1.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 14
  • BBE034C1-5034-4081-846A-6D350AB30A64.jpeg
    BBE034C1-5034-4081-846A-6D350AB30A64.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 13
I found the bracelet w the words ( that you can sort of read) online.. turns out it’s a bands name.

Bring Me the Horizon… an Alternative Death Rock band is what I found.

I found kids selling the bracelets in Pinterest for $10

Link to the band info

Attachments

• 016146BE-A39F-429C-9A10-3D5B6410AFBB.jpeg
    016146BE-A39F-429C-9A10-3D5B6410AFBB.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Sounds like he's in his 20's. So young, poor guy. I hope he is identified soon.
Yes does sound like some kid in his 20s into Goth Emo Music. Someone prob knows who he is.

I also noticed he was found by Tucson police homeless outreach program.
I wonder if this is a location where many homeless are or if they were looking for someone else and found this kid?

I also noticed he was found by Tucson police homeless outreach program.
I wonder if this is a location where many homeless are or if they were looking for someone else and found this kid?
It’s on the outskirts of the city, between a mixed-use, lower socioeconomic area to the east and a primarily residential, more rural, higher socioeconomic area to the west. There isn’t a visible large encampment there, but there are some individual ones in the vicinity from time to time. Tucson (like many cities) has recently experienced an increase in unhoused people, many of whom seek refuge in washes and patches of wilderness in the city.

I hope that helps!

Well he's not a very good suggestion, mostly due to the difference of the tattoo on the left forearm. Eli Bugler's tattoo is listed as an illegible name on the left forearm, whereas the MP has a jack skelly tattoo on his left bicep. But otherwise there are similarities; he's the right age to like that emo screamo music (that's what I called it when my lil bros listened to it), hair is right, teeth might be right (looks like he's showing off a chipped l/f tooth in this pic), height is the same, disappeared from AZ to go on a spiritual quest.

1718738183672.png 1718738214210.png

I've been thinking more about this case and his outfit specifically. The vests and bracelets were very popular in scene/emo fashion in the late 2000s/early 2010s. Bring Me the Horizon and Blood on the Dance floor (the other band on the bracelets he was wearing) are very popular in this genre, especially in the 2000s/2010s. I've found a few different "emo night" themed events at some bars in Tucson that occurred within a month of our doe being found. Maybe the outfit is a red herring, and it was more of a costume?

There was an Emo Night August 12th at Thunder Canyon Brewery.
An Emo Prom at Hotel Congress in Tucson on August 17th.
And an Emo Night August 25th at Music Box.

Well he's not a very good suggestion, mostly due to the difference of the tattoo on the left forearm. Eli Bugler's tattoo is listed as an illegible name on the left forearm, whereas the MP has a jack skelly tattoo on his left bicep. But otherwise there are similarities; he's the right age to like that emo screamo music (that's what I called it when my lil bros listened to it), hair is right, teeth might be right (looks like he's showing off a chipped l/f tooth in this pic), height is the same, disappeared from AZ to go on a spiritual quest.
I think he could be a good match, too! He’s #66 of 95 in this article and there’s definitely a resemblance to the sketch.

I've been thinking more about this case and his outfit specifically. The vests and bracelets were very popular in scene/emo fashion in the late 2000s/early 2010s. Bring Me the Horizon and Blood on the Dance floor (the other band on the bracelets he was wearing) are very popular in this genre, especially in the 2000s/2010s. I've found a few different "emo night" themed events at some bars in Tucson that occurred within a month of our doe being found. Maybe the outfit is a red herring, and it was more of a costume?

There was an Emo Night August 12th at Thunder Canyon Brewery.
An Emo Prom at Hotel Congress in Tucson on August 17th.
And an Emo Night August 25th at Music Box.
Flashlights are common things people bring along to parties/raves, which could also explain why he has one with him.

I won’t link anything since it’s not allowed, but I found Eli’s Facebook page and then went to a woman’s account that he was tagged in several photos with. She posted on April 29 2021 that Eli had “gone missing again” and was last seen March 12 in Sedona. Someone in the comments said he was spotted in Tucson.
EDIT: the woman he was tagged with is his mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelseydeec
Back