• I don't like the A's behavior during this, but I do like the new attorney

Votes: 159 70.0%
  • B. He is only interested in legal spin and public exposure

Votes: 68 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about when they ALL said there was no duct tape over her mouth!!!
bangheadhere.jpg

Thank you Patty G!:aktion033:
BC flew to NY for this? Betcha there are more interviews lined up!:waitasec:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o20JrL9DX24
No lies? No inconsistencies? Come on!!:banghead:

Bold mine.

Please...just no interviews with "Maggie"... I don't think I could take it. Too bad Kathi B. can't get them for an interview. There is no way that any of them from the defense and the Anthonys would have a sit down with her, but, oh, how I would love it. :innocent:

All I can do is :banghead: after hearing Brad this morning.

It's beyond me how some can look people in the eye, and out and out lie like that. :banghead:

In this segment BConway says it is the first time he has heard about the 3 pieces of duct tape, even the reporter says it is a bombshell. Is it possible BConway is not well informed about the discovery?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4565797&postcount=6"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.12.15 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

And what is the host talking about at the end of this segment with BC's other high profile client being TG, huh??? Is this true?

thanks to PattyG for the link.

In this segment BConway says it is the first time he has heard about the 3 pieces of duct tape, even the reporter says it is a bombshell. Is it possible BConway is not well informed about the discovery?
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.12.15 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

And what is the host talking about at the end of this segment with BC's other high profile client being TG, huh??? Is this true?

thanks to PattyG for the link.

Yes QB
Conway is now defending one of the women in TW's life, not his wife..
I don't think that Conway has read all the discovery..that or hasn't comprehended it well..

Does this mean that BC doesn't read the discovery...:loser:and now BC is talking about no where in the nation that hasn't heard...but geez...here he is talking and talking...

I don't get it...well actually I do...they need to get their spin out there...

I really can't wait for the trial... :croc:

The newest member of the gravy train.

I would really like to know where all of the gravy is coming from. There is no way that all of the people working on that case are doing it Pro Bono...no way in heck. Anyone know??

All I can do is :banghead: after hearing Brad this morning.

BC has obviously drunk too much of the A Family kool aid, of course CA has not told any lies or been inconsistent ...... she has consistently told mistruths and half truths but no lies.

BC plays coy and dumb often, he was previously stating there was no duct tape around the skull, no sticker and now, didn't know about 3 pieces. He knows ..... he is just playing the media.

BC is good at his game and leaves everyone scratching their head wondering. He plays the champion of open-ness and truth .... but only selectively, most is deception and deflection. He uses the small elements of truth to buy credibility for the whole.

BC: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Media: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
BC: He can go about his business.
Media: You can go about your business

Looks like Brad is representing KC's friend Holly in a rather serious legal issue. I think this is relevant to the KC forum as HG has spoken out publicly and on camera during tv interviews about KC and the entire A family. Wow....if I were BC, I would have referred this case to another attorney. Click on photo to enlarge.

holly.jpg

Looks like Brad is representing KC's friend Holly in a rather serious legal issue. I think this is relevant to the KC forum as HG has spoke out about KC and the entire A family. Wow....if I were BC, I would have referred this case to another attorney. Click on photo to enlarge.

View attachment 6839

iirc, holly is the neighbor. Is there any more info. on the charges?

This woman babysat Caylee at times, did she not?

ETA: And was/is on the board of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation?

I think we need a thread. She's been a staunch defender of KC, and probably is (was?) slated as a character witness.

Thanks for finding this and for posting it, Sleuther.

Bold mine.

Please...just no interviews with "Maggie"... I don't think I could take it. Too bad Kathi B. can't get them for an interview. There is no way that any of them from the defense and the Anthonys would have a sit down with her, but, oh, how I would love it. :innocent:

I have to smile :) at the thought of GA and CA doing a sit down interview with Kathi Belich! I can just imagine some of the tough questions she'd ask! But, sadly, GA and CA aren't capable of sitting down and being honest.

If only GA and CA knew............knew that the public at large, some of whom are members of the jury pool...........are asking the same tough questions KB would ask, and want answers - the truth, not some fable.

Oddly......there is no news of it. Still looking.

Now there's some:

Casey Anthony Supporter Facing Own Charges
Posted: 6:28 pm EST January 4, 2010

Gagne faces felony charges after police say she attacked her husband with a bat.

Gagne is accused of fighting with her husband over photographs that didn't belong to her and attacking him when he tried to prevent her from taking the photos.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22123858/detail.html

I sure would like to know what those photos are.

Excellent sleuthing, sleuther, btw :-)

:blowkiss:

Now there's some:

Casey Anthony Supporter Facing Own Charges
Posted: 6:28 pm EST January 4, 2010

Gagne faces felony charges after police say she attacked her husband with a bat.

Gagne is accused of fighting with her husband over photographs that didn't belong to her and attacking him when he tried to prevent her from taking the photos.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22123858/detail.html

I sure would like to know what those photos are.

Excellent sleuthing, sleuther, btw :-)

:blowkiss:

Sleuther, you continue to amaze......

So, have you been able to determine if Holly stole Cindy's bat....or was it vice versa? LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGQ1-otlD0[/ame]

I had never heard that it was Hoover trying to sell the woods search video for big money! Woaoooo. Not cool!!! What a jerk, he should have taken it straight to law enforcement with the tape. WOW, what in the world?!! I wonder if Brad brought any action against him.

I had never heard this, but listen to what Brad claims they have proof of Kronk being in the woods on other days than he claimed. I don't think it was Brad's place to state that Casey cannot testify, I think he slipped up there.
1.50 mark in the video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGQ1-otlD0[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads