Babcock Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty common that mental health issues come to the surface during late teens or 20s.

Thanks Kamille,
I totally agree with what you say,
Could the problem be triggered by the marijuana use?
I have a friend who is exactly like LB and went right off and still does (for months at a time) when she gets into the maryj.
We never heard of bi-polar before mj became so popular.

I'm just going to comment that mj is an upper, downer and hallucinogen. It's a little bit of everything and quite unique in that way. People often use it because they claim it reduces anxiety and it does - but it can also cause anxiety. As the soothing effects of the high wears off the anxiety effect comes to the fore. Using mj for anxiety is sort of a vicious circle. You can become quite dependent on it if the effect you are seeking the most is anti-anxiety because to stay anxiety free you have to stay really high. IMO.

Hi Snooper, are you a available to do the tweets and blog all day today? I’ll be available later in the week but today and tomorrow are busy for me.

Hi Snooper, are you a available to do the tweets and blog all day today? I’ll be available later in the week but today and tomorrow are busy for me.

I am here! Go enjoy your day and come back and read lots of tweets :)

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 2 minutes ago

Good morning, we're about to begin week two of the Laura Babcock murder trial. Karoline Shrininian is in the witness box.

Closing up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member