Babcock Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you and admin on websleuths? because if you are not then your personal attack should not be allowed if you have an issue there is a way to let the admin know and not to attack me, so please refrain from any further
persoanal attacks.

I will reach out to admin if there is one more post from you alluding death penalty.

The bottom blue barrel is VP Fuels which regardless of size ( 1 - 200 litre) only comes in steel containers. And the view from the other side, it appears the blue one is cut open.

I will reach out to admin if there is one more post from you alluding death penalty.

Everyone is intitled to their opinion! Winter obviously agrees with the death penalty, so what is the big deal for her/him to talk about it? Not sure what admins would do because someone believes in something lol

Besides, it would be cheaper on us tax payers! No, I don’t agree with death penalty because innocent people have be put to death with wrongful convictions but I respect others opinions on the matter .

The bottom blue barrel is VP Fuels which regardless of size ( 1 - 200 litre) only comes in steel containers. And the view from the other side, it appears the blue one is cut open.

It sure does. Hmmmm!?

attachment.php

Attachments

• hmi5.jpg
    hmi5.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 187
Thanks, CJPRINCESS I have a feeling it is someone from a fb group bringing their grievance on to this forum. A few on one other forum were freaking out because I said I would like to see the death penalty. Others said worse they wanted to see DM and MS thrown into the incinerator alive.
Everyone is intitled to their opinion! Winter obviously agrees with the death penalty, so what is the big deal for her/him to talk about it? Not sure what admins would do because someone believes in something lol

Besides, it would be cheaper on us tax payers! No, I don’t agree with death penalty because innocent people have be put to death with wrongful convictions but I respect others opinions on the matter .

Looks like they were trying to make a fire place and chimney out of it.
I wonder if they put fuel in the original one to make it explode like it did?
Is that why they were storing barrels of flammables in the barn?

Thanks, CJPRINCESS I have a feeling it is someone from a fb group bringing their grievance on to this forum. A few on one other forum were freaking out because I said I would like to see the death penalty. Others said worse they wanted to see DM and MS thrown into the incinerator alive.

That incinerator alive was also said here by a few people. IMO, more disturbing then one saying they would like to see the death penalty back :thinking:

Looks like they were trying to make a fire place and chimney out of it.
I wonder if they put fuel in the original one to make it explode like it did?
Is that why they were storing barrels of flammables in the barn?

I believe there was traces of fuel left in the barrels for the explosion to occur. I recall SS saying “he must not have cleaned the barrels out good enough”

Posted yesterday, shows the damaged homemade incinerator.
[video=youtube;WcYxf9phn8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcYxf9phn8Q&t=1s[/video]

Thank you XFP.
I hadn't really realized how close the barn is to the neighbour's property.

MOO

It sure does. Hmmmm!?

attachment.php

Yeah, steel. Are those welding marks on the side? It looks like a "sleeve" that was supposed to ensure the barrels stay on top of the "burner" barrel (with four feet). A grotesque construction - unstable, hard to load, hard to assemble. And why did they need three barrel height? A standard oil drum barrel is 33.5 tall. Times 3 - 100.5''. Over 8' tall.

Imagine they'd bring THAT to a vet office.

Yeah, steel. Are those welding marks on the side? It looks like a "sleeve" that was supposed to ensure the barrels stay on top of the "burner" barrel (with four feet). A grotesque construction - unstable, hard to load, hard to assemble. And why did they need three barrel height? A standard oil drum barrel is 33.5 tall. Times 3 - 100.5''. Over 8' tall.

Haha exactly. If he was truly planning pet cremation that contraption is absurd IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

DM and MS were celebrating when Tim Bosma was murdered well people will be celebrating if there is another M1 conviction for both this time too and it will be certain they will die in prison.
That incinerator alive was also said here by a few people. IMO, more disturbing then one saying they would like to see the death penalty back :thinking:

Haha exactly. If he was truly planning pet cremation that contraption is absurd IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
DM told AM that he had a couple of jobs in Barrie. There is a zoo in Barrie and maybe a couple of giraffes needed to be cremated.

After taking a careful second look, I wonder if it was a last attempt at making it work? The condition of the blue drum tells me it was never subjected to heat. When you look carefully at how the blue drum was attached , it may have been a damper of sorts to adjust "ingress" air flow, and/or cut down on sparks and large hot cinders. It does look like the two pieces still fit together, but the blue drum would extend over the holes in the bottom drum with the landing gear. The bottom drum does not have holes all around, and would suggest the pipes welded on the top part could be used to rotate the top drum from the bottom drum to adjust the damping. MOO

The other thing about the homemade incinerator, is fuel. If it was being used for garbage, garbage provides much of the fuel in many cases. Never heard how they were planning to fuel this contraption. Even to get the garbage burning started.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hmi6.jpg
    hmi6.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 185
If you count the rings from the old green, it looks as if they added another whole ring in size, but left the new part blue one, open.

Exactly. Which leads me to think it was an addon for damping. Just look at how far the blue drum extends past the old drums. Just enough to cover the holes in the bottom drum with the landing gear. MOO

I know this looks weird, but I inverted the bottom drum and rotated the blue drum to show how it would fit together, and cover the ingress air holes. MOO

attachment.php

Maybe the mod DM requested on May 30th also didnt' work, and he needed to control the ingress air flow. MOO

"May 30 5:52 pm - Millard texts Schlatman: "not yet. it is a good prototype though. with modifications i think it will deliver. it needs significantly..." (1/5)

May 30 5:52 pm - Millard texts Schlatman: "...more air ingress. I will make a drawing for the modifications needed and text it to you so it can..." (2/5)

May 30 5:52 pm - Millard texts Schlatman: "...be ready Friday. I'd prefer to take it on the new trailer. so please have new small trailer ready to..." (3/5)

May 30 5:52 pm - Millard texts Schlatman: "...go as well. black paint, license plate, and can you make a guess at weight capacity? I was..." (4/5)

May 30 5:52 pm Millard texts Schlatman: "...hoping to use it for bobcat." (5/5)"

Attachments

• hmi7.jpg
    hmi7.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 176

It is not cheaper to have convicted criminals on death row. It actually cost more.

It is not cheaper to have convicted criminals on death row. It actually cost more.

I guess you are right! It’s not like they are put to death right away. Could take many years. I didn’t think of it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow