Babcock Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He figured it would be pinned on him so was panicking and looking for a way out.
Why would he need an alibi though? If he had nothing to do with it, wouldn't the evidence speak for itself?
What do you think happened then, to LB? In detail, if you don't mind. Not just "MS killed her." What's the narrative/storyline, in your opinion?

Why would he need an alibi though? If he had nothing to do with it, wouldn't the evidence speak for itself?
What do you think happened then, to LB? In detail, if you don't mind. Not just "MS killed her." What's the narrative/storyline, in your opinion?

I think what mr.millard said was pretty accurate. MS was doing coke with LB and she od'ed. Mr.Millard left them alone (MS was probably trying to bang her) Mr.Millard gave them space. Came back only to find her dead.

Not enough evidence.

Do you mean forensic evidence? Because, IMO, there is a wealth of circumstantial evidence for both MS and DM.

As a juror, could you find someone guilty of a crime only if there is DNA or other physical evidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think what mr.millard said was pretty accurate. MS was doing coke with LB and she od'ed. Mr.Millard left them alone (MS was probably trying to bang her) Mr.Millard gave them space. Came back only to find her dead.
Okay... But you said MS should be convicted of M1. How is a girl overdosing M1?

Don't forget, DM then said in his next letter to forget that storyline, he was just "brainstorming". Suggesting it's not the truth. But you still think it is?

But that is speculation too, right? No evidence of any kind to support that.

Well, that makes a total of one individual on the planet that takes DM’s letter to CN as truth. Even DM himself stated it as if it were made up: “Whatever you may believe, it needs to be put aside. This is what happened....”

Do you mean forensic evidence? Because, IMO, there is a wealth of circumstantial evidence for both MS and DM.

As a juror, could you find someone guilty of a crime only if there is DNA or other physical evidence?

How about motive? No real motive either. Love triangle? Give me a break. Mr.Millard didn't care about CN to kill for her. He just sent that text to make her happy. No motive. No DNA evidence. No murder weapon. Nothing

How about motive? No real motive either. Love triangle? Give me a break. Mr.Millard didn't care about CN to kill for her. He just sent that text to make her happy. No motive. No DNA evidence. No murder weapon. Nothing
What was MS's motive then? You think he did it.

In your theory DM finds a deceased friend in his house.. what happened at that point? What would a reasonable person do if they were to find an apparently dead person in their home?

In your theory DM finds a deceased friend in his house.. what happened at that point? What would a reasonable person do if they were to find an apparently dead person in their home?

MS was the friend. LB was just a girl. You help your friend cover it up.

It was already established Mr.Millard helped MS cover up the TB murder. He did the same with LB. I think Dellen was just too nice for his own good. MS was nothing but bad news.

It was already established Mr.Millard helped MS cover up the TB murder. He did the same with LB. I think Dellen was just too nice for his own good. MS was nothing but bad news.

I see. It all makes sense now.

Do you often look at Dellen's photo when you are alone?

That was in fact, not established. Last time I checked he was convicted of M1 in the TB case, along with MS. But you know that.

If it's not too much trouble, could you answer my questions above?

:eek:hwow:

Just a girl? That's nice.

Also, the OP asked what a "reasonable person" would do. That's your answer?

No. But I don't believe Dell was a reasonable person. I do think he had a God complex and figured covering up an accidental death was not a big deal.

See. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you turn it into mocking and making gay jokes? Very mature.

Didn't intend it that way. Had no idea you are a male. I thought you have more of a spiritual connection to Dellen, as you clearly evaluate things based on more than just mere reason.

No. But I don't believe Dell was a reasonable person. I do think he had a God complex and figured covering up an accidental death was not a big deal.
Okay, and what evidence are you basing this accidental death on?

Side-note: no one knows what your gender is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties