Baby Lisa Irwin Family Press Conference at 2:30pm **CST** today, Monday, Oct 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a newsreporter state they were announcing a new team player on the live feed. Its weird- using my blackberry headphones and its like I can hear 2 different mikes in each ear...hahaha...totally weird!

Is this at the house that was searched earlier and the road was blocked off? Have LE left the area? Or is this another look here...don't look over there thing?

I personally wish the presser was with LE... what else can the family possibly say today?

Oh dont even say that, lol.. Only God knows what they could come out with now. Like I said before, open mouth insert foot, thats what I will expect.

If it isn't LE holding the presser, I don't expect any clarity at all. jmo

I was just thinking the same thing, what can they possibly say except to keep looking and praying for Lisa.........

And I have a ? for them, why won't they let the boys talk to police, they supposedly having nothing to hide. So let them speak the truth!!!

Maybe they have figured out how to attach posters to trees

So what can they possibly have to say that they haven't already said on all the networks this morning :waitasec:

I seriously doubt the family will be saying anything. I suspect it will be BS and Joe.

I predict that a family spokesman will march out and remind us of how he's a member of the armed services. :innocent:

I was just thinking the same thing, what can they possibly say except to keep looking and praying for Lisa.........

They're going to announce the lawyer. That's all. If I were the local media I wouldn't show up for any of their "pressers".

MOO

Are there any searches taking place right now? Seems like these pressers serve to deflect attention from LE activity in the investigation. jmo

Heycameraman HC
NY Atty Joe Tacopino might be on Bill Stanton's team. Saw him walk into home with stanton. tacopinalaw.com/?page=attorneys #lisairwin
1 minute ago

They're going to announce the lawyer. That's all. If I were the local media I wouldn't show up for any of their "pressers".

MOO

Great idea, because this is a total waste of time.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren