Baby Lisa Irwin Family Press Conference at 2:30pm **CST** today, Monday, Oct 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and we're late again...*sigh*

Sigh of course the old man across the street from me is firing up his lawn mower just as I sit down to listen to this presser. :furious:

Just wondering, how come the parents hardly look each other in the eye when they are being interviewed? It is as though they are avoiding eye contact with each other.

Heycameraman HC
NY Atty Joe Tacopino might be on Bill Stanton's team. Saw him walk into home with stanton. tacopinalaw.com/?page=attorneys #lisairwin
1 minute ago

The same one as JVDS's lawyer? Are there only a handful of lawyers out there who take on these "high profile" cases pro bono?

MOO

The Megyn Kelly interview was just painful. The mom has lost all and any credibility with me. I have no idea who is/was coaching her or what she thought she could gain by telling everyone she was drunk. I'm guessing this is an attempt for damage control. Too little, too late IMO.

I think BS is a broker for the national news stations, all of them got interviews, Yes?

will someone please post whats said for those of us that cant watch it? TIA

If the presser is a waste of time, why are we all waiting to watch it? (Though I also would prefer one with LE instead.)

Man, they're late for the presser again??!!

The same one as JVDS's lawyer? Are there only a handful of lawyers out there who take on these "high profile" cases pro bono?

MOO

I don't know, but I keep telling myself, at least they didn't get Baez...still, Joran's lawyer? What in Hades were they thinking!?!?!

The Megyn Kelly interview was just painful. The mom has lost all and any credibility with me. I have no idea who is/was coaching her or what she thought she could gain by telling everyone she was drunk. I'm guessing this is an attempt for damage control. Too little, too late IMO.

If that's your only avenue for damage control, how awful must the truth be? Geez.

Someone needs to tell them that fashionably late doesn't work for people suspected of kidnapping or hurting their baby, Sheesh!

MOO

Im sure he aint doing it for free. all those interviews paying for him. Not reward fund. moo

Now I'm simultaneously mad as heck and craving tacos...

Hey don't write of Baez yet, he could show up lol

MOO

BBM. Probably - these types of cases take a lot of hours and money, so there are only a handful of lawyers who are successful enough that they can absorb the costs of theses cases without struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk