Baby Lisa's brothers to be questioned and DNA tested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fox4wdaf FOX 4 News
Attorneys of Lisa Irwin's parents cancel interview scheduled for tomorrow with her two older brothers.

JUST WOW!!!

NOoooooooo I knew it :banghead:

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
KCPD says #LisaIrwin family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week. Interview tomorrow cancelled

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
KCPD says #LisaIrwin family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week. Interview tomorrow cancelled

Moved back a week? It seems that if they could remember anything the longer this goes the less memories they will have. This makes the parents look suspicious again, in my opinion.

I do not want to believe that any parents hurts their child but in this case the parents keep making me think they are involved.

Lawyer and parents want more time to psychologically screw over these 2 boys even more so NO relevant info will be able to be retrieved from them. I swear CPS should step in! I'm sure they're basically going to try and brainwash them into forgetting (or confusing) what they remember. How can this be legal???

I am flabergasted!! What in the world? What in the world are they doing? Those poor little boys! Poor little Lisa! Am I alone in thinking they are delibretly letting this trail go cold? No wonder I was never on the fence. Sheesh

I am flabergasted!! What in the world? What in the world are they doing? Those poor little boys! Poor little Lisa! Am I alone in thinking they are delibretly letting this trail go cold? No wonder I was never on the fence. Sheesh

I feel the same way! THere is no way if they thought this baby was really absconded, they would be playing these sadistic games and involving their othre children. I feel horrible for those boys, too. This is diabolical, sadistic.

Lawyer and parents want more time to psychologically screw over these 2 boys even more so NO relevant info will be able to be retrieved from them. I swear CPS should step in! I'm sure they're basically going to try and brainwash them into forgetting (or confusing) what they remember. How can this be legal???

I still don't think they ever intended that the boys be interviewed. But to use them in this fashion boils me!!

I'm going to close this thread peeps. Lets go to the new thread. Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne