Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did they make the announcement themselves? Or were they just asked a question by a reporter and answered? You do realize that reporters have a way of sniffing out little tidbits and then making a big story out of it, don't you? It could have just been an offhand remark, not meant as a big announcement.

It just struck me as odd.

Call me naive, but I don't understand why you wouldn't talk to the police, if you have nothing to hide. Unless, of course, you're a conspiracy theorist (everyone's out to get me and twist my words)...and I just don't get that mindset, either. It must be hard to live that way.

As for them moving back home, if it were me, I'd want to be where my daughter was. I guess it might bother me to be back there if a) I felt there were a maniacal killer/kidnapper on the loose who would again target my home; or b) I had memories (knowledge) of something horrible happening to my child there.

BBM

It is that simple, isn't it? Applause for your ability to cut through the smoke and mirrors. :yesss:

Call me naive, but I don't understand why you wouldn't talk to the police, if you have nothing to hide. Unless, of course, you're a conspiracy theorist (everyone's out to get me and twist my words)...and I just don't get that mindset, either. It must be hard to live that way.

As for them moving back home, if it were me, I'd want to be where my daughter was. I guess it might bother me to be back there if a) I felt there were a maniacal killer/kidnapper on the loose who would again target my home; or b) I had memories (knowledge) of something horrible happening to my child there.

Apparantly there is no fear about returning. My first objective to returning would be to have an alarm system installed prior to move in!

BBM.

Or perhaps, after following similar cases (which it's been said in MSM a while back, DB has done so), you either do something intentionally or not, but decide to take an opportunity to jump on the gravy train and ride it until it stops at a dead end.

Just speculating in general, not saying that anyone is doing that.

Where is Lisa? :blowkiss: Surely there is someone, or multiple someones, in her year-long life so far (plus in utero, that should have been a very bonding experience) that is willing to tell every big and tiny thing to LE so that Lisa can be found? Or someone on the perimeter of this family that knows something? Someone? Anyone?

Going to McDoanld's may be big news for some. How about "were are they getting the money to go to McDonald's, ABC must be paying them" or some nonsense like that. JMO.

If that was the case, I'd be waiting to see what the negative (because you know it's coming) would be taken out of going to McDonalds.

They are not giving the kids healthy foods, they are giving them big macs
They won't buy them happy meals
They didn't let them stay at the play area very long.
Etc, etc, etc.

:floorlaugh:

The Defense has done their media tour. Multiple peripheral people and 3 sightings have been made much of. The phone information has been declared by their team to prove their innocence. So their job is done.

DB and JI can now move home and continue on with their life. It's not like they are cooperating with LE or doing anything to facilitate finding Lisa. So I think this is a signal that life will go on without Lisa. And imo, they are just fine with that.

Until or unless an arrest is made, I think this was inevitable. And I suspect the news will soon include J going back to work. Until there is proof that the parent/s are involved, they really need to get back to their own little family (minus one). I am convinced that the custody thing may have prompted the move - but still not surprised.

I wonder if there was tension at N. Walrond (has been speculated before...the pre-Halloween move-out actually was mentioned, by BS, IIRC, as such). And I also wonder if perhaps it's tension between DB/JI and they're trying to make another go at it. And even if they feel she might be in legal trouble, so JI wants to be home, rather than staying at PN's house longer. Just speculation.

BBM.

Or perhaps, after following similar cases (which it's been said in MSM a while back, DB has done so), you either do something intentionally or not, but decide to take an opportunity to jump on the gravy train and ride it until it stops at a dead end.

Just speculating in general, not saying that anyone is doing that.

Where is Lisa? :blowkiss: Surely there is someone, or multiple someones, in her year-long life so far (plus in utero, that should have been a very bonding experience) that is willing to tell every big and tiny thing to LE so that Lisa can be found? Or someone on the perimeter of this family that knows something? Someone? Anyone?

BBM

That would imply that LE isn't doing a thorough investigation.

I didn't figure DB would last long without the comfort of home....a few ciggys, a box of wine, neighbors to be seen with.....

I bet ABC gets to follow them inside and get a shot of a drama queen act by DB in Baby Lisas' room.

BBM

I don't think so. Who really knows how many peeps have stepped forward? LE is not going to tell us. How can we assume LE is not doing their job just because we don't know everything they do?

BBM

To me, it would imply that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink (as evidenced by the still missing Hayleigh Cummings, Kyron Horman, the death of Celina Cass, and the verdict in the Caylee Anthony case, and countless others).
The police aren't miracle workers, they can only work with what they've got.

For whatever reason, none of these people are talking (either in Lisa's case, or any of the above mentioned). Either that, or they really don't know anything, which is totally unfathomable to me.

I wonder if there was tension at N. Walrond (has been speculated before...the pre-Halloween move-out actually was mentioned, by BS, IIRC, as such). And I also wonder if perhaps it's tension between DB/JI and they're trying to make another go at it. And even if they feel she might be in legal trouble, so JI wants to be home, rather than staying at PN's house longer. Just speculation.

BBM: I was wondering the same thing ... and it could be a number of things :

:waitasec: Maybe they "wore out their welcome" ? MOO ...

:waitasec: Maybe there is tension between DB and JI -- especially when you are living with the spouse's "relatives" - KWIM ? MOO ...

:waitasec: And maybe there is tension between DB/JI and PN ? KWIM ?

But IMO, I "think" it has more to do with the recently filed "custody battle" for JI's boy ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

BBM

Well, I certainly didn't imply that at all. To the contrary, I am sure that LE and FBI are both doing excellent work.

I don't see that implication in my words at all.

<modsnip> :angel:

:waitasec: Maybe there is tension between DB and JI -- especially when you are living with the spouse's "relatives" - KWIM ? MOO ...

But IMO, I "think" it has more to do with the recently filed "custody battle" for JI's boy ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...
I recall back pre-Halloween, the Friday they moved out of N. Walrond. Most, well many, of us had thought it was one of DB/JI's parents or grandparents house...and thus it was about 7 adults + the 2 boys sharing living quarters, 24x7, basically holed up in there due to the media circus outside.

Then we found out it's PN's home, so it was (theoretically) just 3 adults + 2 boys, + other visiting friends and family.

If the tension between PN/DB/JI was that great, 2 1/2 weeks ago, it just seem possible that the tension increased over time.

All that said, a baby missing would be extremely tension-producing under the best of circumstances.

BBM

Respectfully, I disagree ... I believe that LE is doing EVERYTHING they can to FIND BL, which has been their #1 FOCUS ... :waitasec: and I canNOT say the same for the parents ... MOO ...

WHAT is "hindering" LE's investigation is :

- The LACK of COOPERATION from the parents, as well as their continuously changing "stories" and "timeline" ...

- And when DB/JI "lawyered up" ! Once that happens, LE knows that the SPIN BEGINS and the COOPERATING and TALKING TO LE STOPS !

IMO ... the DEFENSE and PARENTS are the ones who "TIED LE'S HANDS" -- LE is doing EVERYTHING POSSIBLE ...

:waitasec: So why NOW are DB and JI moving back to the home -- especially since DB called it the "omen house" -- something like that ?

MOO ...

But IMO, I "think" it has more to do with the recently filed "custody battle" for JI's boy ... MOO MOO and MOO ...

BBM:
I think the answer is all of the above.

MOO

I recall back pre-Halloween, the Friday they moved out of N. Walrond. Most, well many, of us had thought it was one of DB/JI's parents or grandparents house...and thus it was about 7 adults + the 2 boys sharing living quarters, 24x7, basically holed up in there due to the media circus outside.

Then we found out it's PN's home, so it was (theoretically) just 3 adults + 2 boys, + other visiting friends and family.

If the tension between PN/DB/JI was that great, 2 1/2 weeks ago, it just seem possible that the tension increased over time.

All that said, a baby missing would be extremely tension-producing under the best of circumstances.

Yes ... :waitasec: And remember, PN recently went to LE headquarters -- can't remember the exact date -- and was with LE for a couple of hours ?

:waitasec: Hmmm ... I wonder what happened there ?

MOO ...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020