Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The court and CPS would make sure the child was placed in a safe environment. Besides the state and county already know what type of home the boy presently lives in. A dangerous home. One from which a baby disappeared while the mom was sitting on the stoop drinking to excess and neglected children while doing so. jmoo

BBM

They do? If that's the case, why are the boys still in the home today?

There are posts in this very thread championing the bio-mom for nothing more based on their personal opinion of what they think happened to BL.

Due to personal experience, it bothers me when a parent decides they all of a sudden want to be part of a child's life when an opportunity is presented to them. For all the grief DB/JI get for the garbage that JT spouts to reporters, this lady's lawyer could of taken the high road, keep it private (because this is not a public matter) and not make quotes to the news about how much the mother wants to be part of her childs life. Actions speak louder than words IMO and so far, I haven't been impressed with the mother's 'actions' as far as her interest in her son's life.

Due to life experiences it greatly bothers me when a 'mom' drinks until she's drunk ( by D's own mouth) and a baby disappears. :banghead:

Due to life experiences it greatly bothers me when a 'mom' drinks until she's drunk ( by D's own mouth) and a baby disappears. :banghead:

She said possibly but that's semantics. You obviously must buy DB's story then about her bring drunk.

She said possibly but that's semantics. You obviously must buy DB's story then about her bring drunk.
Wait, weren't others saying that DB is "truthful" and LE isn't? Not pointing at you City. :seeya: I just find it odd that people pick and choose DB's truthfulness, yet throw LE under the bus.

DB said she was drunk, may have black out. Right?

Personally, I have never believed a word out of her mouth. Not one.

Wait, weren't others saying that DB is "truthful" and LE isn't? Not pointing at you City. :seeya: I just find it odd that people pick and choose DB's truthfulness, yet throw LE under the bus.

DB said she was drunk, may have black out. Right?

Personally, I have never believed a word out of her mouth. Not one.

I think people have done that with a lot of people in the case (pick and choose what to believe), MW's statements being at the top of the list. I don't think LE has been untruthful about anything. I think LE's statement about wanting to talk to a new witness for new info makes Dane untruthful if that's who they were referring too.

I think people have done that with a lot of people in the case (pick and choose what to believe), MW's statements being at the top of the list. I don't think LE has been untruthful about anything. I think LE's statement about wanting to talk to a new witness for new info makes Dane untruthful if that's who they were referring too.
huh? You lost me..

huh? You lost me..

You'd have to refer back to the cell phone thread. Dane made statements last night which contradicts that recent LE statement. He said he's been in contact with LE for the whole month. Only thing is they (LE) may have not been referring to him.

You'd have to refer back to the cell phone thread. Dane made statements last night which contradicts that recent LE statement. He said he's been in contact with LE for the whole month. Only thing is they (LE) may have not been referring to him.

Ok, got it. I saw that but think Dane might not be telling the truth. Or, he could have meant he has been in contact with LE for a month, since he first spoke with them, or maybe, just maybe, RP reporting isn't so great. :floorlaugh:

I simply don't believe a word out of DB's mouth, never have. LE may be making statements that aren't 100% factual to the media, as they are trying to solve a missing baby case. At the end of the day, I trust LE/FBI, they don't have an agenda to stay out of jail.

Ok, got it. I saw that but think Dane might not be telling the truth. Or, he could have meant he has been in contact with LE for a month, since he first spoke with them, or maybe, just maybe, RP reporting isn't so great. :floorlaugh:

I simply don't believe a word out of DB's mouth, never have. LE may be making statements that aren't 100% factual to the media, as they are trying to solve a missing baby case. At the end of the day, I trust LE/FBI, they don't have an agenda to stay out of jail.
BBM
Here is where my money lies!

I've pondered the circumstances of the return to normal for the Bradley/Irwin family much of the afternoon. Presumably, Jeremy will return to work because there are bills to pay, mouths to feed. How will JI ever feel that his son is safe in DB's care when he leaves the house to earn a living? If Baby Lisa was harmed or taken from the house that night due to Deborah's negligence, how will JI know that something like this won't happen again? I doubt that DB would not drink if it's what she feels that she deserves her "adult" time.

Debbie said that she would never return to the "Omen house" again, but it seems she'll have little to say about the matter. I wonder how being in the house where something terrible happened to Lisa will weigh on her fragile psyche? I have a feeling that all will not be well in the house on Lister. jmo

Do you know in which interview she called it "the Omen house' ? I have been looking but can't find it.

Not sayin' this is true, but just possibly, since she had to make visitation arrangements through JI himself, maybe (MAYBE) JI stymied her visitations. I sure have seen plenty of THAT in my lifetime, so we KNOW it does happen.

IF this is what happened, then the mother making a very public statement with the eyes of the world as witness would certainly help prevent that kind of bs from continuing from the father. As an attorney, I would not be at ALL opposed to utilizing this insurance, since these people's lives are ALREADY in public scrutiny.

My apologies for not seeing and/or responding to your post earlier. I recall a comment made by the bio-mom (perhaps through her attorney) that "Jeremy had been ruthless regarding custody and visitation arrangements with their son". That said it all for me: The boy's mother had no choice in the matter and probably didn't have the financial means or emotional wherewithal to pursue the matter further. I can't fault her for this because I saw my sister go through a horrific custody battle for her children. jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4
Back