Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if DB/JI made sure the media was parked in front of the home but you have to admit, sooner or later someone would of tipped off the media they were back in the home and they would be there anyway. So I guess the media presence would be delayed a day.

Do we still blame them for the media being there then?

Apparently they are to blame for EVERYTHING :)
Even if they aren't talking to local media, no doubt they set it up for them to be there so that they could ignore them :crazy:

Personally, I'm very happy that they have moved back home. Perhaps it will jar a memory here or there of anything they can share that they haven't already. I think the boys will be more comfortable in their own home also. I think that they will all be heartbroken over and over again though as they miss their daughter and sister in their daily lives back home. I hope Lisa is brought home safe and sound soon!!

Is that your opinion or you know for a fact they did (notify the media)?
Lets see...I will say common sense, but JMO. I guess since the article was written by their favorite, exclusive network. The article has quotes from BS/JT, is all about the cell phones, pointing the finger at others, I just assumed. :great:

What would be the media's motive for paying for a lawyer for the Irwins? I can't think of any other case where the media paid for the defendant's lawyer, so I don't know why they would start now.

ABC "Good Morning America's" Matt Gutman reported that Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley will make the move Tuesday.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773372/detail.html#ixzz1dnxX6qYO

Joe Tacopina, the New York attorney for Lisa's parents, said they along with Lisa's older half brothers will return to their home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue on Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16043329/baby-lisas-parents-expected-to-move-back-into-home
Thank you! The media WAS tipped off from JT and the Bradley/Irwin camp. No need to rely on my common sense. :lol:

Sorry you are 'IndaMiddle' again, InDaMiddle. :(

I would close all curtains and blinds, and eat peanut butter out of the jar for a few days.

Lets see...I will say common sense, but JMO. I guess since the article was written by their favorite, exclusive network. The article has quotes from BS/JT, is all about the cell phones, pointing the finger at others, I just assumed. :great:

Is GMA the only newsshow that posts stories on this case? I'm pretty sure ABC isn't the only camera in front of the house right now. So much for exclusives. I don't think ABC is getting their money's worth.

I read the article, it said JT was the only one giving exclusive interviews with GMA. Last I checked, DB/JI haven't been on tv for awhile.

Is GMA the only newsshow that posts stories on this case? I'm pretty sure ABC isn't the only camera in front of the house right now. So much for exclusives. I don't think ABC is getting their money's worth.

I read the article, it said JT was the only one giving exclusive interviews with GMA. Last I checked, DB/JI haven't been on tv for awhile.

early on DB and JI cut off the local media and only were working with national media (a la GMA, et al)

There are plenty of other stations both local and national posting the latest information on the baby Lisa case. Check out the main stream media thread for what has been reported on today.

And in all actuality JT actually gave his statement to the local cbs affiliate kctv (after GMA broke the news this morning)

hth

But, when they have been (Halloween) it's been on ABC, right? Seems like they have some kind of "in" with GMA and ABC or their attorney's do. JMO, of course. :waitasec:

This is how I would rank the networks in terms of how much coverage they've given this case:

HLN
FOX
ABC
MSNBC/CNN (tied)
CBS

HLN and FOX are still covering the case on a regular basis. ABC covered the case for about 2 weeks straight on GMA, but that stopped until now. MSNBC and CNN don't seem to be mentioning the case as much anymore, and I don't think CBS ever gave it that much coverage.

What would be the media's motive for paying for a lawyer for the Irwins? I can't think of any other case where the media paid for the defendant's lawyer, so I don't know why they would start now.

for an exclusive? if not them I think it's someone external... I don't think db/ji called him up and he took it. Not a financially limited family from MO. I think someone with strings called him up. If we believe BS it's "another thing" other than who pays him. I don't know... but it's just one opinion.

I've been trying to figure out if there even is an exclusive based on how many they've talked to and how many are covering it...

"There's no real plan. I mean when there's something to say obviously we'll talk, but as of now there's nothing," he [Tacopina] told KCTV5's Sandra Olivas as he was getting into a car to leave the Lister home.

Tacopina has been conducting exclusive interviews with Good Morning America and a GMA reporter was at the home [Lister] Tuesday.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16043329/baby-lisas-parents-expected-to-move-back-into-home

Respectfully, I disagree ... I believe that LE is doing EVERYTHING they can to FIND BL, which has been their #1 FOCUS ... :waitasec: and I canNOT say the same for the parents ... MOO ...

WHAT is "hindering" LE's investigation is :

- The LACK of COOPERATION from the parents, as well as their continuously changing "stories" and "timeline" ...

- And when DB/JI "lawyered up" ! Once that happens, LE knows that the SPIN BEGINS and the COOPERATING and TALKING TO LE STOPS !

IMO ... the DEFENSE and PARENTS are the ones who "TIED LE'S HANDS" -- LE is doing EVERYTHING POSSIBLE ...

:waitasec: So why NOW are DB and JI moving back to the home -- especially since DB called it the "omen house" -- something like that ?

MOO ...

DB called it the "omen house"?

I've pondered the circumstances of the return to normal for the Bradley/Irwin family much of the afternoon. Presumably, Jeremy will return to work because there are bills to pay, mouths to feed. How will JI ever feel that his son is safe in DB's care when he leaves the house to earn a living? If Baby Lisa was harmed or taken from the house that night due to Deborah's negligence, how will JI know that something like this won't happen again? I doubt that DB would not drink if it's what she feels that she deserves her "adult" time.

Debbie said that she would never return to the "Omen house" again, but it seems she'll have little to say about the matter. I wonder how being in the house where something terrible happened to Lisa will weigh on her fragile psyche? I have a feeling that all will not be well in the house on Lister. jmo

"There's no real plan. I mean when there's something to say obviously we'll talk, but as of now there's nothing," he [Tacopina] told KCTV5's Sandra Olivas as he was getting into a car to leave the Lister home.

Tacopina has been conducting exclusive interviews with Good Morning America and a GMA reporter was at the home
[Lister] Tuesday.

Well this leads me to believe even more that if any body is getting paid ( I am not convinced that anybody is) it is JT himself.
And GMA was by far not the only reporter at the home.

We don't know whose camera went into the Netz's home this morning, but common sense tells me it wasn't any of the local stations':

A television camera went into Netz's home about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Tacopina has held numerous exclusive interviews with Good Morning America and the ABC program was allowed to film Lisa's half brothers trick or treating on Halloween.

I've pondered the circumstances of the return to normal for the Bradley/Irwin family much of the afternoon. Presumably, Jeremy will return to work because there are bills to pay, mouths to feed. How will JI ever feel that his son is safe in DB's care when he leaves the house to earn a living? If Baby Lisa was harmed or taken from the house that night due to Deborah's negligence, how will JI know that something like this won't happen again? I doubt that DB would not drink if it's what she feels that she deserves her "adult" time.

Debbie said that she would never return to the "Omen house" again, but it seems she'll have little to say about the matter. I wonder how being in the house where something terrible happened to Lisa will weigh on her fragile psyche? I have a feeling that all will not be well in the house on Lister. jmo

I think at this point, Deb might be the safest person in the world to leave his child with ~ jmo ~ but chances are she has learned from her mistake regardless of her involvement, not to mention the media attention that house will be getting.

Well this leads me to believe even more that if any body is getting paid ( I am not convinced that anybody is) it is JT himself.
And GMA was by far not the only reporter at the home.

This is essentially what I'm contemplating. IMO they someone lucked in to him, and he only really talks to GMA. It leads me to believe that the profit is his, and what they get out of the deal is a big wig attorney free of charge.

I could be wrong, but *I* get the sense that HE is what they are getting out of it all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4
Back