Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Maybe Paul really is dead, and we should all be playing Beatles White album backwards too to hear "Turn Me On Dead Man" lol.

Even "speech reversals" that "indicate involvement in a crime" will be right... half the time. ;)

The speech reversals from Misty (Croslin) Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not only not knowing who abducted Haleigh, but also how someone could have done it while Misty slept only four feet away from Haleigh.

(snip) Why doesn't it surprise me, that "Reverse Speech" would gain, notwithstanding LE's dismissal (and for those who would attempt to justify on some scriptural basis, the bible's outright disdain for this very sorta hoodoo) a sudden following of new and avid believers here amidst the Haleigh forum. :waitasec: Personally I think it's an embarassment that when this is googled now, it's a link to the main forums upstairs at WS that appears. JMO

:parrot:

Well, if this is googled and people read it they will see that a good number of posters asked what needed to be asked.

When I was first alerted about this thread I thought I would find some rude and condescending remarks.

I should have known better.

You all were so polite and yet you did ask the tough questions. Thank you for making Websleuths the forum it is today.

And with that I will close this thread.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members