Baez and KC's Press Conference - 10/14/08 (Tuesday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the mother of 2 soldiers fighting for this country, if I hear a baby killer mom or a baby killer lawyer use my sons as examples for this case one more time you will see a soldier mom go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That really pissed me off too! Leave our men and women that our fighting for this country out of your dirty deeds! That was really freakin low in my opinion D!!!!! :furious:

Yes I seen one tear actually fall. Waste... HUGE waste! Too little too late for me!

Nice try though Baez at at least your client wasn't running this time. :furious:

At the very beginning of the "presser"...jb said that casey is a mother to a child, and ALSO A CHILD TO PARENTS...at that momment, and only that momment, i appeared that the visine flowed from her eyes...she continued to wipe afterwards...but no more tears came out....if infact those were real tears...i highly doubt it tho...the only time they came out is when he stated she is a child to parents too...that is simply casey feeling sorry for herself as usual

She had a hard time mustering up some tears didnt she. I think this was the first time we actually saw her nervous with all the touching of the hair and fixing her mascara from running.. w/e... she really freaks me out!

I know. What really gets me as he stands there asking the public to understand her nightmare, is that she brought all of this on HERSELF.
There are plenty of other things she should have done instead of killing her baby and lying about everything after that.(and before too) Lies upon lies upon lies. What a moron.

No joke here: Is she pregnant?

Yes I seen one tear actually fall. Waste... HUGE waste! Too little too late for me!

Nice try though Baez at at least your client wasn't running this time. :furious:

The only tear she shed was because she is going to jail!! Just like the only other time she shed a tear... when her bail was set and she was going back to jail, not a tear for Caylee or anyone else it is for Casey.

As the mother of 2 soldiers fighting for this country, if I hear a baby killer mom or a baby killer lawyer use my sons as examples for this case one more time you will see a soldier mom go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S this about KC and the soldiers?:confused:

Exactly - you should call his office and tell him the Iraq war and the troops are not fighting so that the media could go lighter on Casey Anthony.

Make that 2 of us, my jaw hit my desk.....don't you even go there. :furious:

Proud Army Mom of 1

At the very beginning of the "presser"...jb said that casey is a mother to a child, and ALSO A CHILD TO PARENTS...at that momment, and only that momment, i appeared that the visine flowed from her eyes...she continued to wipe afterwards...but no more tears came out....if infact those were real tears...i highly doubt it tho...the only time they came out is when he stated she is a child to parents too...that is simply casey feeling sorry for herself as usual

Visine, oh that's what it was!!!!!!!! lol Just a last minute ditch for some or any public sympathy in my opinion. They know she is fixin to head back to jail and her days are numbered!

Did I hear at the begining that Baez kicked channel 9 out? OT, but just want to see if I heard that right.

Did he MISS the part about why she is no longer the mother of a child?

Baez is counting on everyone saying "I understand", when Casey comes up with her big reveal?

What leads him to believe that anyone will give his client the slightest shred of credibility since she has yet to tell the truth about anything?

Good luck, Jose.

Yeah, and why wouldn't they tell the truth now when a little girl is missing and quite possibly in danger or dead? Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. None, zero. Zilch. Nada. Nada de eso pertenece sensible!

Public to KC and her Atty: This is about Caylee!!! :furious: This is about Caylee!!! :furious: This is about Caylee!!! :furious: This is about Caylee!!! :furious: This is about Caylee!!! :furious: This is about Caylee!!! :furious: This is about Caylee!!! :furious: This is about Caylee!!! :furious:

Well, be nice. JB was trying, in his own "backward" way. :rolleyes:

Did anyone else catch KC's twitching eyebrow when Baez said, "The truth will come out..."

Hmmm yeah KC...we know that you know that we all know the TRUTH. :furious:

Is there any video of this presser? It sounds like he did everything but wrap her in another American flag. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, and why wouldn't they tell the truth now when a little girl is missing and quite possibly in danger or dead? Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. None, zero. Zilch. Nada. Nada de eso pertenece sensible!

"It's not in her best interest." Duh.

I didnt see any tear.... I saw a whole lot of wiping, but no actual tear... If there was one it's cause she is facing DP and going back to jail... Not because of Caylee. I will not go back and listen to it to see!! I threw my laptop in anger the first time..

Is there any video of this presser? It sounds like he did everything but wrap her in another American flag. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Patty G is uploading it. She will post it when it's finished.

Thank you, Patty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members