Baez files motion for JG DNA report showing he's not the father 1/28/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bold by me. If I'm not mistaken, JB said in a news interview a few weeks ago, it was just after the hearing where KC had to appear, that he doesn't need all the stuff he's requesting in his motions, that he just wants everything that's out there. Sorry I don't have a link - perhaps someone else will also remember this.
snip
(bold above by me)

I'm certainly not a lawyer (I don't even want to play one on TV) so maybe some of our resident legal eagles will chime in here.

I seem to recall that defense has to exercise some due diligence in regard to obtaining exculpatory information. I know that prosecution is required to surrender information in their possession that is exculpatory, but isn't there usually a caveat of sorts to the effect that if the defense COULD have found it for themselves if they had tried then the prosecution isn't on the hook?

That's ok....KC will be in the slammer the whole time. She's going to start to go postal on him here soon, just you wait. She's thinking that she's going be acquitted and if he puts this trial off too long she's going to start whining.

When she starts going whacky in the jail as it dawns on her she's not getting out any time soon, she's going to start crying for her mommy and daddy to come to her rescue. She's a spoiled little witch who will turn back to the hands that have always fed her.

This is good though. JB is covering all the bases...she can't say she had inadequate representation because he didn't follow every lead and avenue. He is looking (reaching). She can never say at a later date that he didn't look into JG's involvement. Don't worry, she is going down.

Why doesn't Baez just get a copy of JG paternity test results from Cindy or Casey. Remember in the interview Cindy had with LE she stated she had a copy.
The time she said she went to a lawyer and had paper's drawn up just in case anything happened to casey,her and george would get custody of Caylee.:bang:

Doesn't Baez know that it would help his case more to know "who's the daddy?", then "who's not the daddy?"
He is getting a bit ridiculous now!
Oh and I can't help but ask:

BAEZ, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT ALL FINGERPRINT INFORMATION?:rolleyes:

Getting motion sickness over here....but no doubt we'll see plenty more rediculous motions before KC finally gets stir crazy and wants out, then JB will move forward.

I just don't get it.

What possible use is the paternity test? She did it because she's promiscuous and don't know who the father is?

I just don't get it.

What possible use is the paternity test? She did it because she's promiscuous and don't know who the father is?

Probably only trying to get JG's DNA.

Trying to jitter the press a bit I guess.

Headline: Can JG DNA be tied to crime scene?

They are beginning to run out of stories anyway. For the meantime.

This case is ridiculous seams like there is something
diffrent everyday coming up wonder what will be next.
There are so many people being pulled into this mess.

Since JB obviously can't ........ "Dazzle 'em with brilliance".....

All he has left is to......."Baffle 'em with B...S..."

baez would have better luck lining everyone up that casey slept with during the time period she got pregnant and taking them on Maury's show. would keep Maury on for at least another year. casey may not know who the father is but she certainly knows who isn't the father. she knows she didn't start going out with jesse until after she got pregnant.

I have a feeling this is going to go on for a long time
but she is in jail and prison is waiting on her know life
outside the jail and that's where she needs to be alone
and by herself not that she thinks about Caylee she only
thinks about herself.

I guess we will find out today or Friday if Judge Strickland will feel sorry for Baez and grant his motion to keep Casey out of court. I don't see that happening, yet feel that if she is made to come to court, he possibly slow down on these motions, or at least file them all in one day so they can be taken care of in one day instead of all the back and forth.
I personally am ready to see her cringe while talking about the fingerprint evidence!

baez would have better luck lining everyone up that casey slept with during the time period she got pregnant and taking them on Maury's show. would keep Maury on for at least another year. casey may not know who the father is but she certainly knows who isn't the father. she knows she didn't start going out with jesse until after she got pregnant.

LOL...true 'dat.

JB prolly "confirming" paternity....'cause he can't believe KC either.

If I was Jesse, I would take a ride over to Baez's office and hand him a copy of the DNA report showing the results. I am in the mood to "deflate" one of Baez motions.:rolleyes:

LOL You haven't seen anything yet! JB is going to bury the court in ridiculous motions from here on out. This is only the beginning! It buys time and can drag this case out for literally years.

Yep. He knows he isn't going to win this case and it keeps him in the warm, comfy glow of the spotlight.

If I was Jesse, I would take a ride over to Baez's office and hand him a copy of the DNA report showing the results. I am in the mood to "deflate" one of Baez motions.:rolleyes:

LOL, it's a long ride from GA to FLA....naah, I say let Baez do his own legwork :)

Why doesn't Baez just get a copy of JG paternity test results from Cindy or Casey. Remember in the interview Cindy had with LE she stated she had a copy.
The time she said she went to a lawyer and had paper's drawn up just in case anything happened to casey,her and george would get custody of Caylee.:bang:

This never happened. YM went to CA lawyer and he knew nothing of any paper's drawn up.

Yep. He knows he isn't going to win this case and it keeps him in the warm, comfy glow of the spotlight.

That is all he is looking for anyways, the "spotlight", else he would be begging at this point for a plea deal.
I think he is going to push this thing right up until trial, then potentially ask for a plea..and if he waits that long, I hope they flat tell him NO!

Wow! Baez's motions are crazy. I think he is trying to throw everyone off of the fact that his client may be guilty of killing her daughter. All these motions are ridiculous. What will the paternity report do to help his client? It is already said that Jesse is not the father. I also feel Baez is lazy, he keeps asking for things that the SA has told him he needs to pay for to get, get them himself from the jail and do his own depositions. I hope the judge gets feed up and throws all this nonsense out of court. If I was his client I would like to know what he was doing to help in the murder investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back