Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are reading it correctly, thus the motion from Baez. I wonder what the exceptions "above" entail.

Thanks for letting me know I was getting what the judge was saying....I keep shaking my head thinking I'm not gettin something. Does Baez not know what "ALL" future hearings mean.....like getting a waiver signed and shoving it in the judges face for these hearings is moot?? And, no doubt pi$$ing off the judge ?? Guess thats why I'm not trained in legal matters...and glad we have such knowledgeable people on here.

Thanks for letting me know I was getting what the judge was saying....I keep shaking my head thinking I'm not gettin something. Does Baez not know what "ALL" future hearings mean.....like getting a waiver signed and shoving it in the judges face for these hearings is moot?? And, no doubt pi$$ing off the judge ?? Guess thats why I'm not trained in legal matters...and glad we have such knowledgeable people on here.

I don't think any order has stopped Baez yet from doing what he pleases. I am not a lawyer so I have to speculate as to what I think all the time, and in the case of the motions he piles up I quit predicting what happens because I am wrong more than I am right. I wouldn't be surprised if the judge vacates his own order based on the motion.

My question is whether or not Casey will show up in court Friday. If she isn't there, could the judge find her in contempt of court?

So what if he piffes off the Judge? Any judge who is so tempermental that they get angry at an attorney for "bugging" them with motions needs to get down from the bench!

My question is whether or not Casey will show up in court Friday. If she isn't there, could the judge find her in contempt of court?

and what is the court hearing Friday about? I am sorry I have already forgotten.

If the judge refuses to acknowledge the waiver based on his prior ruling, he can hold her in contempt AND drag her into court.

Absolutely. In fact, he would no doubt find Jose in contempt, since Judge Strickland was kind enough to send a letter outlining his ruling which stated that Casey must appear at all court proceedings, save those of scheduling and status updates. I would tend to think that Jose's recent letter stating Casey's decision to waive the Judge's ruling would be enough to make Jose aware that things aren't gonna sound so sweet and cuddly on Friday.

So what if he piffes off the Judge? Any judge who is so tempermental that they get angry at an attorney for "bugging" them with motions needs to get down from the bench!

While this is true, even judges are going to have a line...I believe we have seen it in cases where either the defense or the prosecution doesn't have their act together and just seem to be wasting the courts time.

She needs to be in that courtroom and hear the details of what the SA's office has as evidence against her. She shouldn't be able to hide in her cell and think it'll all just go away. She needs be forced to face the consequences of her actions. IMO.

There isn't any logical reason for her not to attend her own hearings. I hope the judge sticks to his guns so that she can't use any of this in an appeal.
Baez is just a fruitcake and files every nutty thing that he can think of. I doubt if he will stop. I hope the judge reams him a new one. He must be getting tired of this waste of time.

I can't figure out why he wasn't concerned with her walking in and out of his office with the tight jeans, strutting like a (I don't know what..well, I do, just not saying it..lol), and wearing a shirt asking for help to find the daughter that she killed and threw away like trash, yet he is concerned about a jumpsuit and shackles? OMG and don't let me forget the sunglasses she wore that she bought with a forged check!:bang:

Baez wasn't concerned because he didn't want the judge to put a stop to those long daily visits :eek:

There isn't any logical reason for her not to attend her own hearings. I hope the judge sticks to his guns so that she can't use any of this in an appeal.
Baez is just a fruitcake and files every nutty thing that he can think of. I doubt if he will stop. I hope the judge reams him a new one. He must be getting tired of this waste of time.
"Waste of time" is the key phrase here. Maybe this is the "dance" that's played, but something tells me the court's patience will be exhausted sooner rather than later. BTW...I don't see the prosecution doing anything, but remaining very quiet these days. He's wanting to draw the prosecution in for a reason IMO.

Absolutely. In fact, he would no doubt find Jose in contempt, since Judge Strickland was kind enough to send a letter outlining his ruling which stated that Casey must appear at all court proceedings, save those of scheduling and status updates. I would tend to think that Jose's recent letter stating Casey's decision to waive the Judge's ruling would be enough to make Jose aware that things aren't gonna sound so sweet and cuddly on Friday.

That's what I thought! The hearing is very early on Friday. It's at 8:30 and at this point, I know WESH will cover it.

Well, remember that this girl doesn't do much before 12 noon. She only comes out at night.

Maybe the article should have said "she looked as homely as ever with her hair hanging down all around her face with her body as skinny as ever." Now that would have been the truth and it would have made her scream to high heaven because she thinks she is beautiful and some type of sex goddess.

I don't see anything derogatory written about her appearance. Coming from him, the claim that it creates a "circus like atmosphere" makes me laugh.

Maybe the article should have said "she looked as homely as ever with her hair hanging down all around her face with her body as skinny as ever." Now that would have been the truth and it would have made her scream to high heaven because she thinks she is beautiful and some type of sex goddess.

What people say about how she looks matters to Casey. That is obvious by how pleased she was when George called her gorgeous..."Aw shucks..." <giggle...happy face>

She was mad enough because she had to go to court when she didn't want to. I bet she really threw a hissy fit over the articles that said she was "heavier" and "pale".

Yes, I totally believe hearing bad things about her appearance gets to Casey in a way the most gruesome detail about Caylee's remains never would.

IMO

What people say about how she looks matters to Casey. That is obvious by how pleased she was when George called her gorgeous..."Aw shucks..." <giggle...happy face>

She was mad enough because she had to go to court when she didn't want to. I bet she really threw a hissy fit over the articles that said she was "heavier" and "pale".

Yes, I totally believe hearing bad things about her appearance gets to Casey in a way the most gruesome detail about Caylee's remains never would.

IMO
I so totally agree.

If Baez would stop filing these nonsensical motions, THAT would keep his celebrity client out of court!

(celebrity in Casey and Baez' mind)

ETA: would keep Casey out of court until the trial!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi
Back