Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I guess casey is not struggling too much anymore. She was able to compose herself long enough to place her commisary order.

I guess a deck of cards, colored pencils, and candy is all she needs to comfort herself about the death of Caylee.

Well I guess casey is not struggling too much anymore. She was able to compose herself long enough to place her commisary order.

I guess a deck of cards, colored pencils, and candy is all she needs to comfort herself about the death of Caylee.

Yup...by all means, I'd sure hate for her to be without entertainment at a time like this. :rolleyes:

Yup...by all means, I'd sure hate for her to be without entertainment at a time like this. :rolleyes:

I guess she will get very good at playing "solitare"! :crazy::crazy:

But wait for morning. Tomorrow should be a very rough day for her. Hmmmmm, what else shall we learn?

Salem

What's on the agenda for tomorrow?

I have no idea, but KC shall face the "fury of Tisiphone." This is from the Astro thread. Tisiphone is an astroid that will be in KC planet lineup tomorrow. I'll have to go get the link to the post so you can read it, but Tisiphone does not like family to harm family.

I think we will hear (and this PURE speculation, not based on ANYTHING) about the positive ID and possibly who the deputy was at the discovery site in August. This really is just my wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Salem

The post is #99 in the Astro #5 thread. Also talks about the "can of worms in regards to the death." Very interesting!

But wait for morning. Tomorrow should be a very rough day for her. Hmmmmm, what else shall we learn?

Salem

What's on the agenda for tomorrow?

I have no idea, but KC shall face the "fury of Tisiphone." This is from the Astro thread. Tisiphone is an astroid that will be in KC planet lineup tomorrow. I'll have to go get the link to the post so you can read it, but Tisiphone does not like family to harm family.

I think we will hear (and this PURE speculation, not based on ANYTHING) about the positive ID and possibly who the deputy was at the discovery site in August. This really is just my wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Salem

The post is #99 in the Astro #5 thread. Also talks about the "can of worms in regards to the death." Very interesting!

"The TRUTH will always reveal itself" .....

I just posted this on another thread: she really zipped right through those stages of grief, didn't she? she's on the prison phone with Baez and he's saying

Baez: "Casey, they just found Caylee's femur bone".

Casey: "I know, I know, I don't need a daily body part update, okay? ughhh, this call was like a total waste. when are you going to bring me my meatball sub already? I asked for it like a week ago."

I can totally see her in there complaining, "dude, jail is totally boring. we need like, a club in here or something. or like a 'sex in the city' night. hey, is that guard single?"

I think that she faked the whole "struggling" thing just to get some type of drug. Maybe she's going through withdrawal. lol

I guess the Sociopath's Guide to Real Human Emotions had a chapter covering "appropriate reactions to the death of a loved one". Scott Peterson skipped that chapter.

This is a post from the Astro thread #4 about Tisiphone. This post was done by our one and only Soulscape and Tisiphone has become my new mascot for this case :)

Tisiphone Has Spoken
As previously discussed, the Discovery Chart shows Capricorn rising, and as Tuba advised, the Part of Find appropriately conjuncts the Ascendant.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...ed12-11-08.gif

I was giving the chart another look today and was surprised to notice the asteroid Tisiphone (22:09 Capricorn) also rises.

According to Roman mythology, Tisiphone is one of the Three Furies. The Romans considered the Furies to be deities of vengeance, or supernatural personifications of the anger of the dead.

Tisiphone was the Fury specifically known for avenging murder --- particularly against those who broke the ties of kinship by murdering family members --- never stopping until the perpetrator got what they deserved...

How utterly appropriate Tisiphone was posited in the Ascendant of the Discovery chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Because they make her take it, in front of them. Some nurses also shine a flashlight under the tongue and around the mouth.

Besides, KC would not off herslef. If given life w/o parole, she'll morph into the model inmate, then set about ingratiating herself to anyone of influence in the jail.

Oh yeah - she will never suffer as much as all her victims have . Jose has no need to worry about KC - she will be just fine
occupied with her groupies and spending their money.

How special her suffering is alievated by a dose of medication
her victims arent quite so fortunate .

She looks like she's allready adjusting to incarceration.
She will find plenty of people to manipulate inside.
I expect she will have pen pals and benefactors galore for many years to come.

She looks like she's allready adjusting to incarceration.
She will find plenty of people to manipulate inside.
I expect she will have pen pals and benefactors galore for many years to come.

I agree - I think she'll be a very popular entry on jailbirds.com - has anyone seen this? this is an ACTUAL dating website for female convicts looking for boyfriends on the outside. I wouldn't be surprised if her profile is already on it!

I agree - I think she'll be a very popular entry on jailbirds.com - has anyone seen this? this is an ACTUAL dating website for female convicts looking for boyfriends on the outside. I wouldn't be surprised if her profile is already on it!

I hear you all - but I know somebody like this and I can understand what she is doing. She puts each issue in a separate compartment in her head. When something would hurt too much to face, she shuts the lid on that compartment. Another person who was like this was Dennis Rader, the BTK Killer in Kansas.

I think she is a very flawed person, don't get me wrong. But I know somebody who literally plays solitaire with the world crashing down around her head. I know her very well. She has been doing this for years, and she comes across as "unflappable" when she is really a very troubled person.

This is a post from the Astro thread #4 about Tisiphone. This post was done by our one and only Soulscape and Tisiphone has become my new mascot for this case :)

Tisiphone Has Spoken
As previously discussed, the Discovery Chart shows Capricorn rising, and as Tuba advised, the Part of Find appropriately conjuncts the Ascendant.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...ed12-11-08.gif

I was giving the chart another look today and was surprised to notice the asteroid Tisiphone (22:09 Capricorn) also rises.

According to Roman mythology, Tisiphone is one of the Three Furies. The Romans considered the Furies to be deities of vengeance, or supernatural personifications of the anger of the dead.

Tisiphone was the Fury specifically known for avenging murder --- particularly against those who broke the ties of kinship by murdering family members --- never stopping until the perpetrator got what they deserved...

How utterly appropriate Tisiphone was posited in the Ascendant of the Discovery chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

there is a presser at I belive 2:00 pm.....

So while LE is combing the crime scene area looking for the possible bones of her daughter, she is playing cards, coloring and eating candy? This girl is unreal! :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back