Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's only been in there a few months. How about your entire life b****? or until they stick that needle in your arm and there is no "Xanax" to take the edge off.

Or did you mean to say, "there is no Zanny to take the edge off." lol

I think that she faked the whole "struggling" thing just to get some type of drug. Maybe she's going through withdrawal. lol

Struggling? Maybe struggling to come up with a new script.

I know I am struggling every time I hear and see the video of Caylee singing ,it's haunting.

I would like for her to have to listen over and over again to "I'll be home for Christmas",just maybe she would have a hard time with that. Can the guards play music for her ?

I know I am struggling every time I hear and see the video of Caylee singing ,it's haunting.

I would like for her to have to listen over and over again to "I'll be home for Christmas",just maybe she would have a hard time with that. Can the guards play music for her ?

Oh you so have that right. I saw on WFTV's article today that Baez was saying his client isn't handling the discovery well and she wants to know what's going on. Problem is, she can't draft a story fast enough if she doesn't have some specifics, can she?

Personally, I wish she had a mirror. Casey is extremely vain and I get some perverse pleasure that she'd have to see how her looks are suffering...because she's in JAIL, for potentially killing her daughter. See, only things that affect Casey will give her grief and I believe in exploiting them to the fullest.

It must be the passive-aggressive in me. I need treatment, don't I? :)

If true this is how she reacted, I totally agree. When one is given bad news and a person goes "pale", often the shock (because that's what it is, shock) is proceeded by fainting, dizziness, lightheadedness...

I agree about the distinction. Also, this wasn't the first time remains have been reported found that were speculated to possibly be Caylee, but this is the first time she's had any reaction at all.

Casey is no longer on psych watch.

Boy, that was a quick recovery, huh? You know Chilly that in itself makes me shake my head, you would think that she would have pretended a little longer for good measure. Must have been in a hurry to get her "grab bag". Priorities, you know. :mad:

You are thinking she feels things like you do.

Seriously, I think Casey would be more upset by a card that said her eyebrows were growing together than by any memories of Caylee.

I do not think Casey has it in her to feel empathy for anyone except herself.

NOW you are getting closer to the real CA - there is very little of anything inside her, at a guess, except NOT getting caught looking bad.
The whole pregnancy deal, for some females that is just something that they feel they should do so they can say theyve "experienced it" (NO JOKING - I know of someone who said right in front of her child that she "just did it because it was something that she felt she should try") its totally possible that after the wee girl was born she has never once thought back to those precious moments through the pregnancy.

Got to agree with Jolynna - I think you credit CA with far more feeling and emotion than she really has inside her. Maybe a sedative is a semi buzz for her these days - hey, no booze or recreational drug du jour for quite some time now, so thats the closest she has come to getting toasted in a while.
That family scrambles to keep up appearances and not let their dirty linen be aired - the fact that her mother will be vomiting blood that the whole nation is contemptuous of them, THAT may be worrying CA somewhat I think.
Jeepers, why do CinA and GA want to distance themselves from it and claim immunity now if they can - because SH** sticks, doesnt it.
THATS the sort of thing that will make the likes of them cringe.

According to the Astro thread, KC will def need her seatbelt, AND numerous sedatives on Friday. :)[/QUOTE]

oh boy.......:eek: will we need ours?

Plus, they supposedly had a plea agreement on the table that was almost complete. She would have probably pled to some lesser charge and ended up serving 10 years or so. Now of course, the SA's office has yanked that.
So I imagine her struggle is knowing she was "this close" to a sweet deal, but now that Caylee has been found, she is back to facing the needle. :woohoo:

Could someone fill the gaps for me here please?
I was under the impression that the DP had been suspended in FL, and that it was likely going to be replaced with other options (restorative Justice rings a bell)
What is the story with the Death Penalty in Florida? Although I live in a country that does not have a death penalty, I sort of thinks its potentially a shame that there isnt one there at the moment.
Sorry. Harsh I guess. Blame it on hormones!

First post on this thread, but just want to say that every time I see the title of the thread I WANT TO PUKE!

:Welcome-12-june: poco

sorry you have to heeeev here with us......:(

I just seen that you said new to the thread....but I think you have been around for awhile posting...sorry...I have been trying to welcome new ones.....but welcome to the heeevee thread...

Could someone fill the gaps for me here please?
I was under the impression that the DP had been suspended in FL, and that it was likely going to be replaced with other options (restorative Justice rings a bell)
What is the story with the Death Penalty in Florida? Although I live in a country that does not have a death penalty, I sort of thinks its potentially a shame that there isnt one there at the moment.
Sorry. Harsh I guess. Blame it on hormones!

Death Penalty is alive and well in Fl. State Attorneys office ( prosecutors) chose not to go after it . They can change their minds
I believe the feeling was it would be easier to get a conviction when they didnt have the body .
I personally think Life without the possibility of parole would be
a more severe punishment and would keep KC from being a celebrity
inmate ( not many women on death row ) .

How quickly she recovered from finding out they found her child's remains scatted...

Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's presumed death, is being held without bond in jail, where she was removed Tuesday from psychological observation. She was placed under observation last week after the remains were discovered. She is in a cell by herself and has no contact with other inmates, according to an Orange County Jail spokesman.

I think she should have to listen to little Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine" 24/7.

I think she should have to listen to little Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine" 24/7.

the pics were enough for me---I purposly advoided the video for a reason...after the video and seeing her sing--it did become more real....then when you know the little baby wasn't long for the world....killer!

This just go to show me that she did it. She didn't even blink an eye when LE talked about the body being out there decomposing, no reaction to LP's findings in the lake. I am sorry, I have never in my life seen anyone that has to wipe her "tears" away that aren't even there to be sure that there is some moisture on her fingertip. When I cry, as I did yesterday, the tears just roll. I wipe my eyes so that I can see and then I don't sit there and look at my finger. That to me shows just how emotionless she is and to say that she is taking this hard. Yes, it is because she got caught. She has been listening to her defense team telling her they were going to get her off because they are out getting "signed afadavits" from people around the country that she is alive. I believe that is why MJ removed himself from the case as well. The sightings weren't about finding Caylee, they were to get sworn afadavits that Caylee was alive. I hope Casey is having a really hard time right now. I hope that she now actually has to say out loud to someone, "Yes, I killed my daughter. Absolutely." She's been playing into the lies so much, she really has removed herself from that fact. Now she can't run from it. So do you have my sypathy? Absolutely NOT. Look at what you put your family through. You don't deserve sympathy and I hope they leave you stranded in the court room.

Exactly! She didn't care her baby was "missing" 31 days. She wasn't crying then. Now all of a sudden her freedom and life is on the line and she wants to cry and be going through a tough time. Why weren't you going through a tough time when your baby girl was out there with possible maniacs or dead? Because now they can put you away for life and take you away from your prescious party life and stealing you want to cry...PATHETIC. I hope she gets what she desrves and much more.

This "woman" and I are the same age and I can't imagine going one day without my son. Im in the military and will have to dploy for months without him and I don't even go on deployment for another year atleast and I already have panic attacks at the thought of leaving him. This whole case angers me so much. I don't understand why she has never been held accountable for anything.

Is she still stuggling? She should check out the picture of her father sitting in his car yesterday. THAT man is struggling. Does anyone think she would have any 'reaction' to seeing her dad like that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back