Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Too bad she isn't stuggling to free herself from being bound up with duct tape or from a locked trunk.

No ones cares how KC is doing so Baez should remain silent.

First post on this thread, but just want to say that every time I see the title of the thread I WANT TO PUKE!

No kidding. Ugh.

Your avatar cracks me up. hehe

I'd like to know if, now that Caylee has been found, is Casey going to reveal the "whole story"? I keep thinking back to Casey telling CA in the jail conversations that when Caylee is found, everything else will make sense and work itself out. Baez has said when everyone finds out the truth, it will be like "oh, now it makes sense". Well, okay .... let's hear it.

I'd like to know if, now that Caylee has been found, is Casey going to reveal the "whole story"? I keep thinking back to Casey telling CA in the jail conversations that when Caylee is found, everything else will make sense and work itself out. Baez has said when everyone finds out the truth, it will be like "oh, now it makes sense". Well, okay .... let's hear it.

I think that story was abonded last week. ;)

<<I hope that she now actually has to say out loud to someone, "Yes, I killed my daughter. Absolutely.>>

That will never, ever happen. Do you think Scott Peterson will ever admit what he did, either?

I think she will leave the world hanging as Scott Peterson did. Come on Casey, prove me wrong...

The only thing she is struggling with is how to extricate herself again and how to lie her way out of the jail cell she now finds her self in. Those crocodile tears are only for herself not for caylee or her family.. just at the thought of life w/o parole or the death penalty with her only visits coming from her slimeball lawyer.. hmm life without any booty calls, no fusion nights, no revolving door boyfriends, no stealing, lying, theiving.. .. wow yup sure sounds boring. Oh but thats right it was the ficticious nanny.

<<I think that story was abonded last week>>

How long do you think GA and CA will cling to "the nanny did it" theory? Last I heard, they were still promoting it. I would now like to hear what all the cloak and dagger garbage Casey was spewing was all about. Remember CA in the jail asking Casey, "did someone threaten us"? Casey just says "leave it at that for now mom". Well, it's obviously too late for Caylee so why not just go ahead and spill the beans? Oh wait, bet we'll have to hear "we're going to reveal everything in court".

<<hmm life without any booty calls, no fusion nights, no revolving door boyfriends, no stealing, lying, theiving>>

Ahhh .... a tiny bit of justice.

THis may have already been stated, and if it has I apologize.

Did Baez really say on the tape that the Anthony's should be allowed to greive or REJOICE.

REJOICE?

Rejoice at what? That there was a child found that wasn't Caylee? Another child that is missed and loved?

Rejoice at being able to stay at a luxury hotel?

Rejoice that the cameras are back at their house?

I don't get it, what could they possibly "REJOICE" at this time?

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean your last two alternatives. I think he meant, as I am sure you probably think also, that he means they will rejoice if the body turns out not to be Caylee.

I personally don't have a problem with that: as a human, I am capable of celebrating my own good fortune, even while feeling very badly for another's bad fortune.

If your (grand)child were believed to be dead, and it turned out it wasn't your (grand)child after all, wouldn't you be happy? It would be totally against human nature to be SAD that the body found wasn't your (grand)child's, especially if you still held out "ridiculous hope" that your (grand)child was still alive.....

Rejoicing over a turn of good fortune doesn't equate gloating or ugly or unseemly emotion, it just equates rejoicing. And it doesn't mean you are HAPPY that someone else's (grand)child IS dead.

I think she will leave the world hanging as Scott Peterson did. Come on Casey, prove me wrong...

I think it'll be a cold day down in he!! before Casey admits anything remotely resembling the truth, but she *might* prove us wrong!

LOL......as an aside, I misunderstood your post at first, and read it as "Scott left the world (DIED) by hanging......and I thought "Wow, he commited suicide??" :crazy:

Is she still stuggling? She should check out the picture of her father sitting in his car yesterday. THAT man is struggling. Does anyone think she would have any 'reaction' to seeing her dad like that?

I do.. I think she would have a reaction.

I think she will, too. But I don't think it would be the normal reaction of a loving daughter to the sight of her devastated father. I more see her as thinking "Good. I can't be happy, neither can you. Serves you right for chasing me out to the car that day. YOU are the one who forced me to leave the body where it could be discovered!"

What do you think her reaction will be?

Off topic: Hope you are doing well. I've thought of you often when dealing with my son. If you can overcome, then there is hope he can too. Thank you for being an inspiration for me.

Baez made the mistake of believing that anyone following this case still sees Casey as a human being worthy of compassion. She showed no compassion for her daughter, her family... everyone that loved that little girl.

She is selfishness embodied. She is incapable of struggling, and if she actually was suffering, it'd be the first time ANYTHING she did brought a smile to my face.

I'd be all for forcing her to listen to Caylee sing if I thought it would effect her at all. Unfortunately, I think of video of TonE telling her she was ugly would effect her more.

:mad:

I think she should have to listen to little Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine" 24/7.

I TOTALLY agree with you. It should be piped into her cell 24/7 -- loud with no volume control - and played over and over and over. Each time I see that video clip of that precious baby singing that song it breaks my heart. I used to sing that to my kids when they were little.

Which one? The "saw your little cameo in the paper" or the "huge waste, huge waste of time that could be used getting me out of here" or the "all anyone cares about is Caylee" reaction.

Piping that video into her cell would have zero effect on her. She is not a normal person. For all the people on here who have fallen in love with a little girl they have never met and cannot watch that video without feeling emotion..... well Casey knew her, gave birth to her, fed and cared for her, and didn't feel that emotion for her. A tape of her signing is not going to make her human.

Boy, that was a quick recovery, huh? You know Chilly that in itself makes me shake my head, you would think that she would have pretended a little longer for good measure. Must have been in a hurry to get her "grab bag". Priorities, you know. :mad:

It's all relative. She got over her daughter supposedly being kidnapped in a matter of minutes.

What is happening on Friday?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back