Baez - Just Lost The Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why? This cover-up gets too convoluted. If George is the instigator, and the one in control of this, why let Casey drive around with the body? Then have to retrieve and transfer the body again? Eventually, Kronk ends up with it and moves it around some more?
They are not going to say that KC drove around with the body. They are going to say that after she left the car at the Amscot she really did call her Dad (like she told TonE) and that he somehow picked up and transported Caylee's deceased body in the car and then took it back to the Amscot. Don't forget, TonE testified that the car was askew. The Amscot lady stated that it was straight/parallel to the dumpster. Hence the car had been moved and reparked there. (In the wee hours of the night of course).

I don't believe anything the Defence is building...just trying to shed some light on what they may be trying to suggest.

moo

They are not going to say that KC drove around with the body. They are going to say that after she left the car at the Amscot she really did call her Dad (like she told TonE) and that he somehow picked up and transported Caylee's deceased body in the car and then took it back to the Amscot. Don't forget, TonE testified that the car was askew. The Amscot lady stated that it was straight/parallel to the dumbster. Hence the car had been moved and reparked there. (In the wee hours of the night of course).

I don't believe anything the Defence is building...just trying to shed some light on what they may be trying to suggest.

moo

Luckily she had previously complained to AH that her car smelled of death, so that won't hold up either.

I do not know if someone mentioned this, but George is NOT the last person to see Caylee alive, it was a computer salesman, James something. On June 16th at Wal-Mart around 4PM, his lunch time. That puts a BIG hole in the "Caylee drowned at 11AM" theory.

No, the computer salesman saw Casey and Caylee on June 9. At first Casey said that Caylee had been kidnapped by the nanny of June 9. But this was debunked by the fact that Caylee was seen on Father's Day at the nursing home. This has been verified by LE.

Then George knew there was the smell of decomp, and did not call the police because he was in on the cover-up, right? He takes the car home, cleans it out, then goes back to work.

Why did they put the body in the trunk then? That creates a whole bunch of extra steps in their plan. Steps that George should have known would occur. This planned cover-up by an ex-cop isn't sounding convincing. Why wouldn't George just dispose of Caylee by some other means than bagging her and putting her in the trunk? If she was to end up down the street, why not take her directly there?

I think the defense would be better served by not drawing attention to the smell at the towyard? I'm just not getting it. :waitasec:

Actually, if it was an accident George would have called 911. That's what anyone would be, especially an ex-cop.

JB is really not helping Casey's case.

Luckily she had previously complained to AH that her car smelled of death, so that won't hold up either.
Yes. She also told Amy that her father had used her car and tied this directly to the smell.

moo

Personally I think that if he had floated the theory that aliens abducted Caylee and then disposed of her with the duct tape it would have been more believable.

I understand the reasoning of people who speculate Caylee's body was hidden on the property for a day or so but the As have two dogs, and there is no way two dogs would not draw attention to a dead body. They would be obsessed with it. My dog found a little dying possum when we were walking and I had to drag him away and take him home and then go back to get the possum (and take it to our lovely vet who agreed to euthanize it for free.) The Anthony dogs would have barked and fretted and stayed in Caylee's vicinity day and night until the situation was resolved. They would have been sad and worried and hyperalert and wanting GA and CA to do something.

ITA, but they (the Anthony's could have, at that time, seen that as the dogs missing Caylee as much as they do). I can surely see that. Believing what they believed at that time, that Caylee was kidnappied. Good point though, wonder if SA would think of that or if it was questioned during that time.

It was on a different day.I believe it was on the 18th and also on the 19th of June but I'm not sure.And yes,the car was backed into the garage when Casey borrowed the shovel....

Thank you...so she probably hid Caylee in the backyard; attempted to bury her and couldn't, for whatever reason; and backed the car in and put her in the trunk.

Actually, if it was an accident George would have called 911. That's what anyone would be, especially an ex-cop.

JB is really not helping Casey's case.
The whole "ex cop" thinga maggy (used by both the SA and the DA) doesn't convince me a bit. He was a cop - oh - 15-20 years ago. In a small township in Ohio. So? There are good cops and bad cops. Good people and bad people. Who gives a chite. Relative to the stance the DA is taking, they want to highlight that he was a cop and as such should be a certain way but on the other hand they will discredit LE in every way possible. Talking out of both sides of their mouth! They should decide on one stance or the other.

moo

I keep jumping off and on dealing with RL,so forgive me if this has been discussed ,and pass on by : )

I am trying to piece together some of what we've seen in the weeks leading up to trial.
Cindy met with the defense team without George.
A motion was filed by the A's attorney to allow them to remain in the courtroom .The defense objected and the State did not.HHJP allowed them to stay in the Courtroom.
CA asked to have a meeting with ICA before the trial started but was turned down .
We saw what appeared to be a falling out ,of sorts ,between ICA and JB.
Then we hear this bizarre opening statement and just scratch our heads .

How do these fit together ? I'm sure I've probably left some stuff out. The DT trying to add the DRs to the witness list,then dropping them as the State adds them ,must be inportant in this timeline ,also .
I really don't understand why AF,CM and DS would go along with this.

I see on many posts if Caylee did drown in the pool, was she floating or on the bottom of the pool. I just wanted to share that a child from my town that drown, was found sunk on the bottom of the family pool. He was missing for about 10 minutes. I honestly am not sure what causes the body to sink or float, but he was revived and on life support and died 2 days later. :(

I understand the reasoning of people who speculate Caylee's body was hidden on the property for a day or so but the As have two dogs, and there is no way two dogs would not draw attention to a dead body. They would be obsessed with it. My dog found a little dying possum when we were walking and I had to drag him away and take him home and then go back to get the possum (and take it to our lovely vet who agreed to euthanize it for free.) The Anthony dogs would have barked and fretted and stayed in Caylee's vicinity day and night until the situation was resolved. They would have been sad and worried and hyperalert and wanting GA and CA to do something.

What if Caylee was in the freezer in the garage for a day or two?

Thank you...so she probably hid Caylee in the backyard; attempted to bury her and couldn't, for whatever reason; and backed the car in and put her in the trunk.

Oh, I think it was actually the reverse of that. She had Caylee in the trunk when she backed in. I think she tried then to bury her in the yard. She was unsuccessful, and then dumped her up the street.

Maybe she didn't originally put Caylee's body in a trash bag and just had her wrapped in the laundry bag/s, so she backed the car in to do that since the decomposition was progressing.

Two things always strike me when I read them. In her texts to AH, KC says something died in her car, and she says part of a dead animal was plastered to her car. Those both always jump out at me when I read them. I think it's possible the trunk was the death scene (after Caylee was duct taped and laundry bagged--so that prior to decomposition she would have looked like an innocuous bag of laundry if anyone looked in the trunk) and I find 'plastered' quite an evocative word choice which is in keeping with the stain in the trunk.

ETA: And I've also always thought it was possible that KC borrowed the shovel as a ruse so she could survey the Anthony backyard from the neighbor's house and see how much privacy she had. She doesn't appear to have used it for anything.
When the texts about the "dead squirrel" are considered as applying to Caylee, yes, this does make a lot of sense.

MOO

JB's opening statement: "You can't bring Caylee back. But you can end this nightmare by sending Casey home."

Casey could have ending this nightmare back in 2008 by telling the truth.

What if Caylee was in the freezer in the garage for a day or two?

And what if GA or CA had gone to the freezer to get some food out of it? No way was she in the freezer!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member