Baez - Just Lost The Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought that Caylee immediately went into the trunk, and only later did Casey start to try to find someplace to get rid of the body. I think that she ended up keeping Caylee in the trunk too long, then had the "odor problem."

I've always wondered about this. Why did she keep the body for so long? Long enough for smell and liquids etc to permeate the car? Was is due to lack of opportunity (she didn't know where to put Caylee) or was it due to some weird pathology of not being able to physically let the body go? I just can't imagine holding on to it-the longer she had Caylee, the more horrific it would have to be. :sick:

I've always wondered about this. Why did she keep the body for so long? Long enough for smell and liquids etc to permeate the car? Was is due to lack of opportunity (she didn't know where to put Caylee) or was it due to some weird pathology of not being able to physically let the body go? I just can't imagine holding on to it-the longer she had Caylee, the more horrific it would have to be. :sick:

good question~

~~~~Bolded by me

I do not have a link to the video wherein George was asked by Jeff Ashton if he had ever molested or sexually abused ICA; however, if you can find this video, look closely at George's face. When he looked down, his lips were trembling and it appeared to me that he was trying very hard not to burst into tears. I think that his hesitation in answering was because he was trying to control his emotions--not that he was trying to be evasive.

In my very humble opinion as a sexual abuse survivor, I absolutely believe George when he said that he had never sexually abused ICA.

I think that his facial expression at that moment told the story of a father who was absolutely crushed that he would even be asked such a question.

I agree 10000000000%.

Actually, another poster answered this for me. She tried to get it out before the smell got too bad, but the decomp had already leaked into her car's carpeting. It continued to smell worse and worse despite having already gotten rid of Caylee. Casey even made a weak attempt at cleaning it with paper towels.

I think he's going for the first interview with Casey after trial. Plus book.
I think he's a <modsnip> and like JB, he will go wherever the money will take him.

My Opinion Only.

ETA - I stopped watching him shortly after the vault fiasco and can't believe that he still has a tv show!

I do not know if someone mentioned this, but George is NOT the last person to see Caylee alive, it was a computer salesman, James something. On June 16th at Wal-Mart around 4PM, his lunch time. That puts a BIG hole in the "Caylee drowned at 11AM" theory.

Are you sure? I remember the computer guy, I just thought it was a different day. Do you have the link?

((Part of me sort of digs Geraldo...~ punch me now!))

And what if GA or CA had gone to the freezer to get some food out of it? No way was she in the freezer!

MOO

That's what I would think too, but, remember that ICA met AL with a bag of frozen food at Amscott. Was the food removed from the freezer to feed hungry boys or to make room?

:waitasec:

ETA: And I've also always thought it was possible that KC borrowed the shovel as a ruse so she could survey the Anthony backyard from the neighbor's house and see how much privacy she had. She doesn't appear to have used it for anything.

I always wondered about the shovel. Seems like she didn't use it, but here is what gets me, she actually did a internet search on "shovel" along with "how to make wepons out of household items", and of course "chloroform". Why do a search on shovel? :waitasec::crazy:

Geraldo: "The prosecutions' slutification of Casey"???? Sorry, Geraldo. Casey did that all on her own.

I do not know if someone mentioned this, but George is NOT the last person to see Caylee alive, it was a computer salesman, James something. On June 16th at Wal-Mart around 4PM, his lunch time. That puts a BIG hole in the "Caylee drowned at 11AM" theory.

Was that June 16th? If it was, it's the end of the line for JB.

I always wondered about the shovel. Seems like she didn't use it, but here is what gets me, she actually did a internet search on "shovel" along with "how to make wepons out of household items", and of course "chloroform". Why do a search on shovel? :waitasec::crazy:
The shovel imo is a big red herring. No evidence was extracted from it so who knows...I think she fished something out of the swimming pool with it but who knows! We will never find out what she used it for and I hope that the State doesn't much time on it unless they have additional information.

moo

ETA - The only information the "shovel" brings into the equation is that KC BACKED HER CAR INTO THE DRIVEWAY. That is much more meaningful than the evidence that the shovel per se has brought to light.

I've been thinking about it. I think she used it in the sand. They may or may not have evidence it was used...right?

Search--to buy one?

Could change but Geraldo seems to be leaning towards the SA.
Could chance after the commercial.......
IMO

I've been thinking about it. I think she used it in the sand. They may or may not have evidence it was used...right?

Search--to buy one?

I don't think it was used, and I thought about "to buy one?" :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members