Baez - Just Lost The Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree. They acted as if she was being railroaded. However, the lengths they went to tells me they knew about the duct tape. That duct tape is the crux of this case, IMO. The reason she wanted out to search privately. The reason Caylee was "missing." the reason for the meet and greet while simultaneously, DC was looking for garbage bags, knicking at them like a school girl, knowing what he was looking for.

We're on the same page here :) Let's not forget ICA requesting that she be allowed to search "privately" for Caylee... i.e.... taking off the Ankle Bracelet, and forbidding media to be anywhere around... THANK GOD that was denied, or ICA would have removed Caylee from the woods on Suburban and done god knows what with her and we may not possibly have her remains at all.

Target had the tape well over a month after Casey cashed AH's checks. I believe that a company as large as Walmart would definitely keep them a long time.

His report of seeing them at Walmart was made in June 2009, no one keeps surveillance tapes that long.

Since the police didn't secure the Pontiac for several hours, how do you explain the outrageous levels of chloroform found by Dr. Vass? Are you going to say that is "junk science" too?

I still do NOT understand how RK obtained possession of the body in the first place? Where did he get the body? Do you seriously think that GA & ICA hid the body in the woods? :banghead::banghead: I really think JB's theory about RK is totally way, way, WAY out there!

Great post Trap.
I'm sure finger print evidence and DNA were consider 'junk science' at one time to but they are widely accepted now. And don't get me started on the RK theory ....JB says 'and we will never know how' RK came to have lil' Caylee's remains. Unbelievable.

I believe that JA was there when JB and his cohorts were standing outside the yellow tape, but I don't know if he was there every day during the entire procedure.

I think RK knew where the body was on August 11, 12 and 13, and at that point in time had the opportunity to remove the body.

As always my entire post is my opinion only.

BBM

Caylee died the middle of June. There would not have been a "body" in mid August. A small child's body would decompose rapidly in the humid Florida heat of 90+ degrees.

This thread is starting to steer off topic folks. Read the first post again. If you want to discuss the defense theory as a whole, here's a thread ---->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137317"]BIG HOLES in the defense theory - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi RR0004!!! :seeya:

I'm just now listening to the radio show! I heart Richard Hornsby! :innocent:
If I ever need an attorney, I want AZlawyer or Richard Hornsby! Wonder if they practice in Virginia? :waitasec: :)

Came back to add that Richard has a very nice voice! I would much rather listen to Richard anyday than to listen to CM chewing cotton!

bbm - Howdy neighbor :seeya:
And he's pretty easy on the eyes too :)

Dr. Vass and his mentor, Dr. Wm Bass are THE experts.
I will always remember during the FRYE hearings when JB got up to question Dr. Vass.
"Are you on Facebook?"
Still waiting on that report, there deviladvocate....
Oh! Wait. Isn't that on the CD Jose tried to get into evidence? The one with the stipulation attached?
The one where he swore not to question the workings of the machine? What is going on here?
HEY, the devil advocate. meet me over at the BIG HOLES thread...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137317"]BIG HOLES in the defense theory - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Don't want to cause Kimster any hassle, but am very interested in the report you mentioned.

That will be a problem for the defense. If you ask me, do I think RK moved the remains and kept them, then placed them back in the area later, I would say probably not. Still, with all the turmoil created around RK, and the defense not be allowed to observe during the retrieval of the remains,I do think it is possible that he did. Should the defense go all the way down this road, for their sake, I hope they have an explaination for the osteological findings.

With all respect here, NO ONE but DR G, LE, the FBI and the SAO were allowed to be at Caylee's recovery site while Caylee was being removed. Dr G was in charge of Caylee's remains until they were positively identified as hers. At that specific time, there was NO IDENTIFICATION that it was Caylee. JB knew this. Every attorney in the US of A knew this. Goodness, even Cynthia wasn't there, she was eating crab cakes at the Ritz, drinking wine with JB the evening of December 11, 2008.

So how does anyone think it was possible for Kronk or anyone, including DC to remove Caylee's remains in the tripled bag with about eight weeks of plant growth through it. Place Caylees remains with that plant growth attached and the duct tape firmly attached to Caylee's skull into another container and transport Caylee to another location for storage from August 08 until December 10-11, 08. Then replace Caylee tripled bagged with the plant grown and duct tape back in the same area where Kronk or someone first found Caylee and position Caylee remains as found Dec 11, 08 by LE and examined by DR G on that date. How does one explain over six (6) months of plant growth being found undisturbed in Caylee's remains and the areas surrounding them on Dec 11, 08.

I should be asking JB this. Bet CM is asking him now.

No. No. I didn't mean you thought he was left handed, right handed or sinister..nice try though. I was talking about the smell being minimal at first. Now, once the car was opened and the smell was overpowering, I too after looking in the car would think, whatever this is it is in the trunk.
Not finding a body but finding a bag of garbage would make me relieved beyond belief. And the interview with SB clearly shows that he was still a bit concerned, but after seeing the trunk was clear, he let it go. He is a tow yard guy, not a detective.

The funny thing is JB asking George about driving the car off the tow lot, knowing he was taking away evidence of a homicide.

bbm
Great post!!! Hi LancealotLink, it been awhile...always love your post :seeya:

thedeviledadvocate I have a question...hopefully you or one of my great WS friends can answer this...Did the SA's office observe the remains retrieval? I really don't know the answer but am very curious.

You still haven't explained how RK obtained the body in the first place! ;)

I think so because I remember JB made a big stink over not being allowed in the area with his team. I could be wrong though it's been so long.

With all respect here, NO ONE but DR G, LE, the FBI and the SAO were allowed to be at Caylee's recovery site while Caylee was being removed. Dr G was in charge of Caylee's remains until they were positively identified as hers. At that specific time, there was NO IDENTIFICATION that it was Caylee. JB knew this. Every attorney in the US of A knew this. Goodness, even Cynthia wasn't there, she was eating crab cakes at the Ritz, drinking wine with JB the evening of December 11, 2008.

So how does anyone think it was possible for Kronk or anyone, including DC to remove Caylee's remains in the tripled bag with about eight weeks of plant growth through it. Place Caylees remains with that plant growth attached and the duct tape firmly attached to Caylee's skull into another container and transport Caylee to another location for storage from August 08 until December 10-11, 08. Then replace Caylee tripled bagged with the plant grown and duct tape back in the same area where Kronk or someone first found Caylee and position Caylee remains as found Dec 11, 08 by LE and examined by DR G on that date. How does one explain over six (6) months of plant growth being found undisturbed in Caylee's remains and the areas surrounding them on Dec 11, 08.

...:giggle:

Dr. Vass and his mentor, Dr. Wm Bass are THE experts.
I will always remember during the FRYE hearings when JB got up to question Dr. Vass.
"Are you on Facebook?"
Still waiting on that report, there deviladvocate....
Oh! Wait. Isn't that on the CD Jose tried to get into evidence? The one with the stipulation attached?
The one where he swore not to question the workings of the machine? What is going on here?
HEY, the devil advocate. meet me over at the BIG HOLES thread...
BIG HOLES in the defense theory - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Don't want to cause Kimster any hassle, but am very interested in the report you mentioned.

This report was part of the 1500 page doc release and we had a long thread going on it. I believe musicman posted the link there and the thread was forensic report with the release date. I will just retract my statement for now, about the machine stopping because it is past my bedtime.

Getting back on topic for this thread, I just finished listening to RH on the radio show, and although I still do not think JB has already lost the case with his opening statement, I do now know, that he did perhaps write some checks he cannot cash.

as always my entire post is my opinion only.

We're on the same page here :) Let's not forget ICA requesting that she be allowed to search "privately" for Caylee... i.e.... taking off the Ankle Bracelet, and forbidding media to be anywhere around... THANK GOD that was denied, or ICA would have removed Caylee from the woods on Suburban and done god knows what with her and we may not possibly have her remains at all.

WOW I forgot about that little gem. And don't forget, JB wanted to prevent the media from following her iirc. Totally not suspicious. Where would she be searching if Caylee drowned?

I was shocked by the nerve, asking to be released so she search privately, that screams guilty, lol

Is having JB as your attorney considered a mitigating circumstance under Florida law?

I'm wondering if there isn't some entity that could step in and stop this right now. JB is in over his head and it's so obvious that if there is, in fact, a guilty verdict, Casey will be screaming "ineffective counsel". And she will be right, I'm sorry to say. This is so unfair to the taxpayers of Florida who are footing the bill to defend this poor excuse of a human being.

I haven't done my homework on CM, but perhaps he should take over.

Ok this should probably be in the evidence we're waiting to see thread but I can't wait for Dr G to testify that the soil she found trapped in Caylees cranium and flushed out with saline (the mud Dr Spitz found and said the ME missed) matches the soil where she was dumped.

Personally I think the outrageous levels of chloroform is due to an equipment malfunction.

If ICA didn't place the body in the woods, and GA didn't place the body in the woods then who did?

Two independent labs tested the levels of chloroform and both got the same high levels.

I'm wondering if there isn't some entity that could step in and stop this right now. JB is in over his head and it's so obvious that if there is, in fact, a guilty verdict, Casey will be screaming "ineffective counsel". And she will be right, I'm sorry to say. This is so unfair to the taxpayers of Florida who are footing the bill to defend this poor excuse of a human being.

I haven't done my homework on CM, but perhaps he should take over.

Can she really argue ineffective counsel after the verdict? She has been present for all the court hearings since the beginning, and is currently described by her lawyer as very sharp and aware of all the legal activities. Her father tried to introduce her to another lawyer, and she wasn't interested. It seems to me that she made an informed decision and that she has had the advice of several lawyers throughout the pre-trial process. I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know the legal end of it, but from a common sense viewpoint, it seems that she knows exactly what she doing regarding lawyer selection. I don't see any reason why she should get a second chance at a trial based on ineffective counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust