Baez' Statement Regarding DP News

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is this case filled with wanna-be martyrs? "Aware of the forces out to get her?" Are you kidding me? Quit playing the "victim" and realize it's the People and the State of Florida looking to do justice. If your client is so innocent, Baez, your job should be easy.

Exactly. And in addition, if his client is so innocent, she should have told the truth of what happened to her daughter a long time ago.

There are no "forces out there to get her" Jose. But there ARE forces seeking her rightful conviction.

All the legal eagles commenting on this case seem to feel JB is too green to be on this case and has made some bumbleing mistakes to date in crazy KC's case. If they can spout out their opinion of JB we surley can as well. Such continual snide comments comming from JB's team to see how they hold up in the court of public opinion just keeps him in good graces with his client. GA's "Dark veiled," forces seem to be everywhere in Orlando.

She has a total of 11 Lawyers? how the heck does anyone afford 11 lawyers? 5 of which are DP certified. It is insane.

rof.. Im glad to see i wasnt the only one whos mind went to Stars wars when the forces comment was made..lol..
poor casey.. aways the victim.. so picked upon.. yups..
shakes head
I cant believe these people..

I think People as a whole should be out to get child murderers

Why am I having visions of Casey coming into court with her hair wound up on the sides in those big bagel things covering her ears?

VB

Snipped from above article...

"For people to be out there saying I'm going to be off the case or I'm going to be in the background, they really don't know what they're talking about," Baez said.

This reminds me of CA stamping her foot in the depo "I will NOT mic up"
Talk is cheap.

She has a total of 11 Lawyers? how the heck does anyone afford 11 lawyers? 5 of which are DP certified. It is insane.

I couldn't tell if it was a total of 8 with 6 DP qualified lawyers or if it was a total of 11 with 6 DP qualified lawyers. I am very, very curious to know further details on this point.

Question for anyone with experience: How many State attorneys would typically be assigned to a DP case?

TY.

"forces" out to get her? bwahahahahaha....

Anybody else ever heard of DUCT TAPE referred to as the "fifth force"?

That seems to be the million dollar question!

You know, as a taxpayer in Florida, I don't give a crap. Whatever it costs to punish this woman for her crime, then send me the bill. I want to see KC A get what is coming to her.

You've captured my feelings about his representation very well, especially the bolded sections.

As much as I deplore many of the Anthony's actions, I believe that if they had had the chance, they would have encouraged Casey to drop Baez &/or plea long before now.

JB does not appear to have had his client's best interests in mind throughout much of this. IMO
You see it in relationships where the husband or boyfriend [usually] isolates the spouse cutting off access to family and friends and the outside world.Remember when Lee tried to warn KC that JB wasn't relaying everything and may not have her best interest at heart?
I think KC saw in JB someone that would trust her ,take her side and protect her.She really has been isolated.That's why the judge insisted she attend all future hearings!

:laugh: "aware of the forces that are out to get her"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Please tell me that Baez did not actually say that!!!!

Maybe he meant, "may the force be with her" ..

Marla, I love your icon, but you really need a heart shaped sticker over his mouth.

I'm sorry. I had to go there. I'll go sit in the corner now and think about my actions.

I immediatley thought of the song,upon hearing JB's statement "What goes up can come down, spinning wheels gotta go round. Talk about your troubles it's a cryin shame" and the song goes on. He just keeps spinning a tale of nothing!

I can't help but wonder if KC hyperventilated and asked for a sedative after this news. JB left the jail without his typical smirk and spring in his step. Appears as though reality has begun to set in.

Oh yeah, the conspiracies abound.

GA thought the lawyer was giving him the finger during his deposition.

CA took off her mic during the deposition and said "He's just like everybody else. They want to cut you off when they don't want to hear the answer."

And now, the "forces" are out to get KC.

You know, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you! :bang:

The players in this case are like no others! Honest to goodness... why is Baez making such statements as, "this is a sad day for justice. ", and that Casey's " aware of the forces out to get her."? Why does Baez get in line with the rest of the characters and play the victim??? Why? Why? Why? How sickening this entire mess has become! Cindy and George are going on the talk show circuits again! Baez is whining and crying! Casey has forces out to get her!
Oh give me a break!

If just one of these people would proclaim that Caylee Marie Anthony is the victim, the real victim, and the only victim!
I have no sympathy. Casey will get what Casey deserves. Casey set all of this horrendous mess into motion, and she is the one that all the anger and despair should be directed towards!
I'm so sick of hearing the whining and the blaming of everyone except the murderous mother, I could just scream!:mad:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

I immediatley thought of the song,upon hearing JB's statement "What goes up can come down, spinning wheels gotta go round. Talk about your troubles it's a cryin shame" and the song goes on. He just keeps spinning a tale of nothing!

Ride a painted pony and let the spinning wheel spin!

Oh yeah, the conspiracies abound.

GA thought the lawyer was giving him the finger during his deposition.

CA took off her mic during the deposition and said "He's just like everybody else. They want to cut you off when they don't want to hear the answer."

And now, the "forces" are out to get KC.

You know, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you! :bang:

'memeber they were being just like those evil LE officers when talking with kc--not letting her "finish".....:boohoo::furious::razz::mad:

The players in this case are like no others! Honest to goodness... why is Baez making such statements as, "this is a sad day for justice. ", and that Casey's " aware of the forces out to get her."? Why does Baez get in line with the rest of the characters and play the victim??? Why? Why? Why? How sickening this entire mess has become! Cindy and George are going on the talk show circuits again! Baez is whining and crying! Casey has forces out to get her!
Oh give me a break!

If just one of these people would proclaim that Caylee Marie Anthony is the victim, the real victim, and the only victim!
I have no sympathy. Casey will get what Casey deserves. Casey set all of this horrendous mess into motion, and she is the one that all the anger and despair should be directed towards!
I'm so sick of hearing the whining and the blaming of everyone except the murderous mother, I could just scream!:mad:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

so much for him wanting to try the case in court......:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member