Baez To Hold News Conference Today 10/16/08 at 2pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why no one posts links to these things. The only link I found was on page 6 and by the time I found it, it was over.

Actually there was no video there either.

I assume it's over? Or was there no live video on this anyway?

Casey: I absolutely do not know where my daughter is
Cindy: I absolutley believe Casey would not harm Caylee
Todd Black: I absolutely believe Caylee is alive

Absolutely=lie. enough said.

Looks like if we hear the word Absolutely, we should assume a lie will be coming next! lol

Seriously? Did JB say "I have no further questions?" Correct me if I am wrong, HE was the ONE holding the presser right? Color me confused!

LOL what the heck does that mean, he has them in his office? :confused:

Okay....does the State Bar have them???? OMG. What a moron. He needs English, grammar and speaking lessons.

I never saw the link either but it was partially broadcast on Fox News, which was posted upthread as well. I'm not sure of the other stations it was on.

They turned the camera off before he crossed that highway...I really wanted to see that, it was probably the best part of the whole press conference!

Must have been like the game FROGGER!!

Uh...who owned the land they were on? Lucky for him the owner didn't turn on the sprinklers or come out with hammers. Now that would have been comical.

Seriously? Did JB say "I have no further questions?" Correct me if I am wrong, HE was the ONE holding the presser right? Color me confused!

I'll have to go back and listen again. I'm wondering if he said, "I'll have no further questions." Not the best grammar, but it would make a little more sense. :waitasec:

Reporter question:
"Todd Black does still work for us, and has done a great job"

Some English teacher needs to take the ball and run with this statement and give lessons for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela