Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to speak up for Baez on this one. I really don't think he knew about the bracelet. It was reported(last night per Nancy Grace) that he obtained the clothing from Cindy. He took the things to the jail on Wednesday evening for Casey to wear on Friday. I would guess they were given to a jail employee, who then checks them over before being given to the inmate. I doubt seriously that JB searched the clothing over. He was a middle man here, and that was all.
I agree with Leonard Padilla's statement last night on NG's show, "This was Cindy".
This is, once again, just another sign and symptom of Cindy's issues.

The thing that really cracks me up about JB is that he acts like the police and the jail, are changing their rules just to be mean to his client! Newsflash JB........your client aint nothin special & the rules have been there all along, nice try though......

When did he suggest the jail was changing the rules to be mean to his client? Do you have a link?

Do you really believe CA over JB re who put it in there? I bet JB had never even seen the bracelets before, and Cindy probably has at least a box of them at home ready to go on sale to coincide with the public memorial.

respectfully snipped....

If the bracelet originated with Cindy and I believe it did, then I will assume that CA has not changed her spots at all (never thought she would) She is still in control and will do "anything" to prove her daughter innocent....even if it means keeping her mouth shut for awhile...still hard to imagine how she lasted this long....something else must be going on behind the scenes. If she put the bracelet in clothing than she "Knew" it was wrong but that never bothered her before, so why should I expect it to now?

If she gave the article to JB w/o his kge, it shows how corrupt she is and how much she will do for kc. She has done maximum damage to this case since the beginning. I will not give her a "pass" on this.

:clap::clap::clap:

ITA. And I think it is disgraceful that she has publicly denied it through BC, knowing how bad it looks for JB. This woman thinks she can do anything, lie about it and get away with it....I really think she played a big role in who Casey became.

Could it be that those bracelets will be sold at the public memorial or given as a momento to those who attend it?

My guess is they will go up for sale very very soon. Unless Cindy now gets different ones made to cover her b.tt re blaming it on JB.

Sounds right to me!

I agree, I do feel this was all Cindy and she needs to set the record straight. Padilla stated it on NG last night and today It was on the news (WFTV) that Cindy gave the clothes to Baez who dropped them off to be given to Casey.

Has it been confirmed the clothes Casey wore were provided by Cindy A. and if so, do we know how JB came into possession of them (e.g. did he go to Anthony home to pick them up or send an asst. ; were they dropped off at his office or the jail, etc.)

T.I.A.

In light of the evidence that has been made public regarding Caylee, and how it has affected George, I think having a bracelet making reference to "hearts" is not appropriate. If circumstances had been different, the reference wouldn't be...inappropriate or strange. That's the only way I know how to describe this situation. To me, the bracelet thing - it's just all very strange.

Maybe this bracelet that JB was trying to sneak in contains Caylee's ashes also (it has been commentred that the jewelry the Anthony's were shopping around for was this kind of special jewelry)- I would expect if they made jewelry with ashes, they did for all the members of the family, including KC. Maybe this is when JB informed KC of Caylee being creamated.

Maybe this bracelet that JB was trying to sneak in contains Caylee's ashes also (it has been commentred that the jewelry the Anthony's were shopping around for was this kind of special jewelry)- I would expect if they made jewelry with ashes, they did for all the members of the family, including KC. Maybe this is when JB informed KC of Caylee being creamated.

This makes sense to me. Was there complicity between JB and Cindy to break the news to Casey this way, do you think? It just screams creepy and callous to me.

Concerning the bracelet in the sock, I think LA put it there - was never more convinced than when he kissed the bracelet he was wearing at Caylee's memorial, saying, "CMA, I will never forgot the promise I made to you..." I think it was his attempt to reassure his sister that he would possibly keep his mouth shut about whatever she might have told him...I just think that he did it. I seriously doubt JB did it...to give him some credit - he gets the clothes for KC to wear to court from her family - maybe from LA - JB is not going to be searching his client's clothes - there would be no reason for him to do so that I can see; he's just simply trying to put forth his client in a more "reserved" image because of the persona that has been portrayed of her as the pictures of her attire at nightclubs, parties, &c. will prolly be on display for the jury to see at some point - if this thing ever gets to trial. I would not be at all surprised to see her wearing modest white- and/or light-coloured, long-length dresses at trial w/ a little gold cross necklace - in hopes of projecting a more, ahem!, "wholesome" image - jurors are and can be swayed by the most minute details. JB is a little too confident, but he has to believe in his client - and may well be one of the few that does, but it is his job. I don't think he would jeopardize his career w/ anything less than par, so to speak, including, as has been speculated, of having more than an attorney-client relationship. He is prolly one of the very few people that really knows the real, true KC - asking her numerous questions that the defense could possibly ask if she takes the stand at her future trial - assuming, of course, that she is at all capable of telling the truth...anyhows, just my humble little opinion...

Okay maybe I'm confused but didn't BC make a statement a while ago that CA placed the bracelet in the sock? Did I dream that I heard this? Anyone?

Okay maybe I'm confused but didn't BC make a statement a while ago that CA placed the bracelet in the sock? Did I dream that I heard this? Anyone?

I recall this same thing. I'll see if I can find a link, but I'm usually terrible at narrowing these things down.

I recall this same thing. I'll see if I can find a link, but I'm usually terrible at narrowing these things down.

I've been looking too lol. The only thing I have found is TB saying it was CA, I could have sworn BC said it but could be wrong.

I could've sworn I read that too. Now all I can find are articles where BC denies it. Are we going crazy? :crazy:

Good Lord! Am I the only one who thinks it's stupid to lie when you are already on film saying the opposite? Not the sharpest pencil!:rolleyes:

I know! I think maybe the 'big fat notebook of press clippings' method is starting to fail them. :woohoo:

I have no doubt in my mind that CA secreted the bracelet in the sock. JB knows better than to try such a stupid stunt - his occupation and reputation is on the line. CA does not understand jail protocol like JB does either. He would know it would be found, CA thinks jailors are too stupid to find contraband in a pair of rolled up socks because she thinks she can outsmart everyone with her superior mind. JB knows everything will be searched thoroughly before being given to the inmate.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back