Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe it was Baez who put this bracelet in ICA's clothes, it was CA who did that!

I also recall this being the rubber wristband that states, Help find Caylee. I also have one and it sits on my end table as a reminder of Caylee Marie.

doteyes said:
I have no doubt in my mind that CA secreted the bracelet in the sock. JB knows better than to try such a stupid stunt - his occupation and reputation is on the line. CA does not understand jail protocol like JB does either. He would know it would be found, CA thinks jailors are too stupid to find contraband in a pair of rolled up socks because she thinks she can outsmart everyone with her superior mind. JB knows everything will be searched thoroughly before being given to the inmate.

But he has tried stupid stunts. He's brought in letters from the family as he's brought out letters from this prisoner to her family. He's broken many rules/procedures and doesnt' seem to care. Maybe CA will become aware of prison rules when she's in there herself. She too has crossed many fine lines and I still don't understand WHY LE has looked the other way. I think there might be a time when she will come under fire and IMO, it would serve her right...she placed herself in harms way trying to coverup for her felonious daughter instead of bringing justice to her beautiful grandchild...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I know nada about the laws but I'm thinking they can't arrest the A's for aiding a crime until they prove one has been committed.
Once they get a convection I hope they get whats comming to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back